fucking guitar sucks balls

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Motorhead
Motorbuddy

Post by Motorhead »

JesseJames wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:is that why you replied so quickly to a thread i've been inactive from for like 2 days? oh ok.
You're right, I can't just be on the board replying to various other topics as well.

So wow, you're at a uni, bragging about 400 pounds. :lol:
you replied within the same minute as i posted that :lol:

you're fucking obsessed, sunshine.
Sorry, should I wait the unobsessive 2 minutes such as you did?
the difference is that i had just posted in the thread, went to get a beer, refreshed the page and you were there, despite not being involved in the thread for over 24 hours.

i'm now going to jump in the shower, get a taxi, meet some people and have a good night. i'll see your response in the morning :tup: loser.
Glad to know that when you go out what I think will be on your mind until you get home. :lol:
This from the guy who stalks my every post, generally by the time I've refreshed :lll:
You upset I busted you in yet ANOTHER lie?
plz list these lies you've busted me in
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Doesn't matter, you have some insane excuse that you think we all buy for all of them.
-Will-
I will fuck you up

Post by -Will- »

Izzy wrote:I agree buddy. For the past few years I've only played my acoustic. Lately a buddy of mine took up guitar and has gotten fairly decent so we've been jamming a bit and I've started practicing a bit on my own. I got a fucking blister on my finger where a callous should be :x Also, I sold one of my old electrics - the better one - and the strap with it, which wouldn't be a problem except I've got a guitar shaped like this: http://www.downcide.com/Temp/rr1.jpg which means I can't sit down and play it, and the electronics are fucked. Fuck :x
Play it in the classical position ya retahd.
[quote="Garlic"]I really do enhance meals.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]People have said I look like Stewart Stevenson on Beavis and Butthead[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHD4bcZWZdc
Stealthy
Creampuff

Post by Stealthy »

slay wrote:you must have some money to burn spending all that coinige on a guitar when your learning to play.

Post some pics of it
I agree, you must post some Custom Shop pron man, all I can see in your video is some cool lookin razorbade inlays, I want to see more...
Got-ta love them old USA Washburn Dime Stealth's...
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

My SG hasn't sounded as good imo ever since I put that brass nut on there. I think I am going back to graphite. Bad investment :tdown:
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]