fucking guitar sucks balls

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

fucking guitar sucks balls

Post by JesseJames »

Especially when you take a year and a half hiatus and decide to get a custom guitar built then take to relearning how to play the fucker that you never were really good at in the first place and you no longer have calluses on your fingers and you are bending strings and shit like you used to and have sore as fuck fingertips that now hinder your relearning of the guitar.
fuck you you 6 stringed fuck, I hate you too.
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

you must have some money to burn spending all that coinige on a guitar when your learning to play.

Post some pics of it
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Just for you slay, to prove how terrible I am.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzQjgBkaeU8
Forgive my lack of using echo/delay, it wasn't coming across good in earlier takes so I took it out.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

I agree buddy. For the past few years I've only played my acoustic. Lately a buddy of mine took up guitar and has gotten fairly decent so we've been jamming a bit and I've started practicing a bit on my own. I got a fucking blister on my finger where a callous should be :x Also, I sold one of my old electrics - the better one - and the strap with it, which wouldn't be a problem except I've got a guitar shaped like this: http://www.downcide.com/Temp/rr1.jpg which means I can't sit down and play it, and the electronics are fucked. Fuck :x
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Izzy wrote:I agree buddy. For the past few years I've only played my acoustic. Lately a buddy of mine took up guitar and has gotten fairly decent so we've been jamming a bit and I've started practicing a bit on my own. I got a fucking blister on my finger where a callous should be :x Also, I sold one of my old electrics - the better one - and the strap with it, which wouldn't be a problem except I've got a guitar shaped like this: http://www.downcide.com/Temp/rr1.jpg which means I can't sit down and play it, and the electronics are fucked. Fuck :x
Which was an intergral part of the V I designed.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

I'm kinda broke right now but I'm gonna get a job over winter break. I figure I'll buy some cheap $150 piece of shit to fuck around with. :tup:
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

JesseJames wrote:Just for you slay, to prove how terrible I am.
Forgive my lack of using echo/delay, it wasn't coming across good in earlier takes so I took it out.
"This video is unavailable. "
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Hell dude get a used esp ec 1000. You can get the amber sunburst for like 500$ all day on e-bay.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

slay wrote:
"This video is unavailable. "
give it time slay.
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

cool, what amp are you playing through?

also is your custom guitar going to have a floyd?
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

slay wrote:

a b-52 100w solid state amp

No, I really don't like floyd's much, I don't care what anyone says, they just go out of tune too much.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Why is it upsidedown? :lol:
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Izzy wrote:
Why is it upsidedown? :lol:
So you focus on that and not my guitar playing. :lol:
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

I was really thinking you guys would pick up on the guitar not being in tune. I was going to tune it but was like fuck it, another problem with the floyds is you seem to always have to loosen the locking nut on at least one string so you can use the tuner, and I just didn't feel like doing it.
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

JesseJames wrote:
slay wrote:

a b-52 100w solid state amp

No, I really don't like floyd's much, I don't care what anyone says, they just go out of tune too much.
Yeah i agree

maybe unless its the best floyd money can buy but all around their nothing but a pain in the anus.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

I feel the same way about drums. I was only doing it occasionally and only played drums in one band before. Now I'm dropping major skrilla on a kit and I'm actually concentrating on actually being fucking awesome at drums and it's not moving as fast as I'd like.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

haha i'm better than you at guitar
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

I've been at it 10 years and am now just starting to be content with my playing and what I write.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

DBS wrote:haha i'm better than you at guitar
That's fine, I can always get better. You'll still be the douche that cried because his ex brushed her teeth with your mortal enemies dick.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

P.S. :lol:
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

damn i would have gotten an amp before shelling that much out for a git
[quote="Brandon"] there are weirdos on the net. [/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

JesseJames wrote:
That's fine, I can always get better. You'll still be the douche that cried because his ex brushed her teeth with your mortal enemies dick.
i take solace in the fact that you and him will always be second best to me. i'm amazing at everything i do :tup:
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
i take solace in the fact that you and him will always be second best to me. i'm amazing at everything i do :tup:
Despite me making more money than you, having my own house, and having gone further relationally than you.

You think she did some good ole ass to mouf?
Wagner Vajagner
Hates Jews

Post by Wagner Vajagner »

JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
Despite me making more money than you, having my own house, and having gone further relationally than you.

Not the atm!
I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. I hate your family. I hate your ancestors. I hate the fact that you are alive.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Yeh, guitaring can suck a lot. Stick in though!
Motorhead
Motorbuddy

Re: fucking guitar sucks balls

Post by Motorhead »

JesseJames wrote:Especially when you take a year and a half hiatus and decide to get a custom guitar built then take to relearning how to play the fucker that you never were really good at in the first place and you no longer have calluses on your fingers and you are bending strings and shit like you used to and have sore as fuck fingertips that now hinder your relearning of the guitar.
wah wah baby
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Motorhead wrote:
JesseJames wrote:Especially when you take a year and a half hiatus and decide to get a custom guitar built then take to relearning how to play the fucker that you never were really good at in the first place and you no longer have calluses on your fingers and you are bending strings and shit like you used to and have sore as fuck fingertips that now hinder your relearning of the guitar.
wah wah baby
Yes, I do have a wah wah pedal. Thank you for inquiring.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Motorhead wrote:
wah wah baby
I think it's "Crybaby" Wah Wah...
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

PABassPlayer wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
wah wah baby
I think it's "Crybaby" Wah Wah...
Well I dont have one of those, I have an ibanez weeping demon.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:

brutal. too bad i'm i'm university doing very well, enjoying consequence-free sex and am incredibly popular. oh well, things can only get better.

oh wait they just did, i just got an e-mail from my ex-girlfriend saying she's distraught that none of our mutual friends are talking to her, i have a girl coming over my free house tonight and i got paid £400 backpayment from my summer job due to a promised pay rise that's only just come into effect.

my life fucking rules.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

p.s and i'm a better guitarist than you. god i feel good.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Thanks for the thrilling details, but I could honestly care less about your personal life.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

is that why you replied so quickly to a thread i've been inactive from for like 2 days? oh ok.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

DBS wrote:is that why you replied so quickly to a thread i've been inactive from for like 2 days? oh ok.
You're right, I can't just be on the board replying to various other topics as well.

So wow, you're at a uni, bragging about 400 pounds. :lol:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:is that why you replied so quickly to a thread i've been inactive from for like 2 days? oh ok.
You're right, I can't just be on the board replying to various other topics as well.

you replied within the same minute as i posted that :lol:

you're fucking obsessed, sunshine.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:

Sorry, should I wait the unobsessive 2 minutes such as you did?
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:

the difference is that i had just posted in the thread, went to get a beer, refreshed the page and you were there, despite not being involved in the thread for over 24 hours.

i'm now going to jump in the shower, get a taxi, meet some people and have a good night. i'll see your response in the morning :tup: loser.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:

the difference is that i had just posted in the thread, went to get a beer, refreshed the page and you were there, despite not being involved in the thread for over 24 hours.

i'm now going to jump in the shower, get a taxi, meet some people and have a good night. i'll see your response in the morning :tup: loser.
Glad to know that when you go out what I think will be on your mind until you get home. :lol:
Motorhead
Motorbuddy

Post by Motorhead »

JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:

Glad to know that when you go out what I think will be on your mind until you get home. :lol:
This from the guy who stalks my every post, generally by the time I've refreshed :lll:
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Motorhead wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
DBS wrote:
JesseJames wrote:

This from the guy who stalks my every post, generally by the time I've refreshed :lll:
You upset I busted you in yet ANOTHER lie?