Aragon/Chicago, Ill. 02.23.05

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
super
Creampuff

Aragon/Chicago, Ill. 02.23.05

Post by super »

this was one of the greatest shows EVER! the reason for us all being there together was not of which i choose to speak but the feeling there was overwhelming. the night before the full moon was upon us.
if you dig back into your head you will find Pantera there. being able to roll down the windows as you cruised around with Cowboys from Hell crankin. ( yeah you only thought you turned that corner fast.) as Dimebags riffs tear threw your head. i'm not that old but it reallly sucks to have to say' back in the day' when Pantera Ruled!' But they did and will for always. GET UP LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND LISTEN! you won't be sorry. your neighbors might but , you never no who your neighbors are 'til ya let them no what you like. FIRST. R.I.P. Dimebag thnx for getting us home safely.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

what????????
rObsessed!
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

i was playing a bunch of pantera last night,my neighbors hate me...i set my stack up in the living room and crank it up with windows open and sit on the porch and shred :tup: :lol:
xxx_viola_xxx
Trendkiller

Post by xxx_viola_xxx »

TK wrote:i was playing a bunch of pantera last night,my neighbors hate me...i set my stack up in the living room and crank it up with windows open and sit on the porch and shred :tup: :lol:
:tup: :tup:
Got shit on
Pissed on
Spit on
Stepped on
Fucked with
Pointed at by lesser men
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

xxx_viola_xxx wrote:
TK wrote:i was playing a bunch of pantera last night,my neighbors hate me...i set my stack up in the living room and crank it up with windows open and sit on the porch and shred :tup: :lol:
:tup: :tup:
you believe wrona? you fucking idiot :roll:
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]