MARYLAND DEATHFEST 2009

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Saturday or Sunday??? :?
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

:Oo:[/quote]
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Well so much for the burden of decision...
As of today, April 7th, only 200 3-day passes are available. In addition, only Friday and Sunday single day tickets are available for the remainder of April. It is not certain how many single day tickets for each day will be made available in early May, but we will update you as soon as we know how many can be made available, if any at all.

So, once again, MDF VII could sell out in the next few weeks. If you already have a flight booked for MDF or plan on traveling from a far away distance in general, consider this a fair warning and do what you can to get your tickets as soon as possible. As already stated, as of April 7th there are 200 3-day passes available, but it's likely that they won't be available for long.

Three day pass - $115
Friday Only - $38
Sunday Only - $43
:mwa:
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

I can't remember, what time are doors in the morning each day?

This is important as I'm only flying in and then back out on Sunday!
(i hope so for ya)

Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

PBB please! :x
(i hope so for ya)

Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

I don't know buddy! But my friend is getting a hotel room in Baltimore and bought an extra three day pass for his brother who probably only wants to go one day so I will likely use the ticket for the other two days. Who the fuck is still coming to this bitch?!
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

i tried to get you to go years ago but you were lame
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Fuck all you assholes who didn't go :fu:
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

Which bands did you see?
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

I'm pretty sure seeing Testament for $25 was a much better value than this would have been. :tup:
(i hope so for ya)

Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Leviathan wrote:Which bands did you see?
I couldn't make it Friday because I was sick and I never intended to go Saturday. Sunday was the day I wanted to go anyway, for Pestilence, but unfortunately their visas were denied :roll: six months to prepare for this fucking thing, I'd think they'd get their shit straightened out. Bolt Thrower were very cool and played an extra set on Sunday night to make up for it, which rules.

Other bands I saw were Absu and Destroyer 666. I'm sure I saw some other bands but I got pretty drunk and don't really remember. It was an awesome atmosphere as it was outdoors this year. This festival was like farting in the bathtub it ruled :tup:
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

outdoors? what, in that little park across the street from Sonar? :lol: what did the niggers think?!
(i hope so for ya)

Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Villecore wrote:outdoors? what, in that little park across the street from Sonar? :lol: what did the niggers think?!
They set up a pretty decent sized stage right outside. Alcohol was permitted out there, as well :tup:
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:

Post by Guest »

Oh yes this was the shit! Highlights include Bolt Thrower, Mayhem, Destroyer 666, Absu, Aura Noir, Pig Destroyer, Napalm Death, that dude in the chicken suit, 2.50 PBR's, talking to a shitload of kickass people from al over the place, and of course chilling with Izzy in the PIT!
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Rusty wrote:Oh yes this was the shit! Highlights include Bolt Thrower, Mayhem, Destroyer 666, Absu, Aura Noir, Pig Destroyer, Napalm Death, that dude in the chicken suit, 2.50 PBR's, talking to a shitload of kickass people from al over the place, and of course chilling with Izzy in the PIT!
I fucking ROCKED that bitch, too :aargh:
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Hailblaze
Welfare Abuser

Post by Hailblaze »

Izzy wrote:
Rusty wrote:Oh yes this was the shit! Highlights include Bolt Thrower, Mayhem, Destroyer 666, Absu, Aura Noir, Pig Destroyer, Napalm Death, that dude in the chicken suit, 2.50 PBR's, talking to a shitload of kickass people from al over the place, and of course chilling with Izzy in the PIT!
I fucking ROCKED that bitch, too :aargh:
Yeah dude I cant stay in as long as you since I usually circle in the opposite direction. It was hilarious when you were all headbanging with all those people in the middle of the pit and I just came and fucked up the whole line of yas.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

You asshole :lol:
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Hailblaze
Welfare Abuser

Post by Hailblaze »

At least i didnt crowd surf... THose are the true assholes and should be thrown IN THE PIT!!!