Pantera Reunion?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
feelthefire8806
Creampuff

Pantera Reunion?

Post by feelthefire8806 »

I know this is a very sensitive subject, but I have been debating this for awhile now and I am still undecided. If Phil, Vinnie and Rex decided to get together for a reunion, would it be accepted by the fans to call it Pantera and have another guitarist come in? I am still undecided, but another option would be to call it something else because after all when people think of Pantera, the first thing that usually comes to mind is Dime's playing so I don't know if it would be right to call it Pantera and make new music. As far as picking the guitarist that would be a fucking huge pair of shoes to fill. Give me your thoughts on who you would choose and how you would do it as far as calling or not calling pantera or not doing anything at all, or making new music with a new guitarist.
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

the only person imo, that can fill dime's shoes would be zack wylde. but still i dont think it would be right to replace dime and still call it pantera. i think pantera should just leave it how things are now
http://maclost.ytmnsfw.com/
http://macgyveruseless.ytmnd.com/
http://macgyverhatespeppers.ytmnd.com/
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

tweek wrote:the only person imo, that can fill dime's shoes would be zack wylde. but still i dont think it would be right to replace dime and still call it pantera. i think pantera should just leave it how things are now
Zakk Wylde is the biggest poser faggot on the planet.
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

well thats just my opinion. i cant really think of any other guitarists that can fill in for dime.
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

DeathSion.
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

fuck Jake.
Fantomas
Tooth Fairy

Post by Fantomas »

stupid
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

tweek wrote:the only person imo, that can fill dime's shoes would be zack wylde. but still i dont think it would be right to replace dime and still call it pantera. i think pantera should just leave it how things are now
zakk wylde could NOT fill dime's shoes. you should buy some new shoes though. concrete galloshes even. and throw yourself off a fucking bridge you dumb faggot.
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

CoercedCoexistence wrote:
zakk wylde could NOT fill dime's shoes. you should buy some new shoes though. concrete galloshes even. and throw yourself off a fucking bridge you dumb faggot.
expected insult :zzz: fuck off
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

I've been thinking about it, and I will definitely step up and play guitar in Pantera.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

aeon wrote:
Zakk Wylde is the biggest poser faggot on the planet.
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
The_Punisher
Creampuff

Post by The_Punisher »

To be hundred prcent honest dime was the best ever guitarist no one could fill his shoes, if that happend we wudnt hav th same ear twatting riffs, solos that giv you goosebumps and his excellent drunk personallity.

R.I.P. DIME
My whole family was wiped out in a mob hit I intend to kill all those that did it , this is not revenge, this is PUNISHMENT

R.I.P. dimebag
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

FBS wrote:fuck Jake.
:lol:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Edna Bodine wrote:I've been thinking about it, and I will definitely step up and play guitar in Pantera.
what would you bring to the band?
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Edna Bodine wrote:I've been thinking about it, and I will definitely step up and play guitar in Pantera.
Bless you!
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
panteragirl33
Creampuff

Post by panteragirl33 »

I think it would be the best tribute ever to Dimebag. Who knows why people do what they do. That fk-head that shot dimebag fkn ruined it for us. Especially those of us who listen to Pantera ever single day. The thought of Dimebag being dead kills me. I would be more than happy if Vinnie called Phil ...begin a friendship and then ROCK THE PANTERA IN DIMES MEMORY.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

panteragirl33 wrote:I think it would be the best tribute ever to Dimebag. Who knows why people do what they do. That fk-head that shot dimebag fkn ruined it for us. Especially those of us who listen to Pantera ever single day. The thought of Dimebag being dead kills me. I would be more than happy if Vinnie called Phil ...begin a friendship and then ROCK THE PANTERA IN DIMES MEMORY.
Get out.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Browns Town wrote:
panteragirl33 wrote:I think it would be the best tribute ever to Dimebag. Who knows why people do what they do. That fk-head that shot dimebag fkn ruined it for us. Especially those of us who listen to Pantera ever single day. The thought of Dimebag being dead kills me. I would be more than happy if Vinnie called Phil ...begin a friendship and then ROCK THE PANTERA IN DIMES MEMORY.
Get out.
Not before we see some tits :x
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

ImaginaryEntity wrote:
Browns Town wrote:
Get out.
Not before we see some tits :x
:tup:
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
B?ch 3343
Far Beyond Driven

Post by B?ch 3343 »

Maybe there's some guitarist better than dime, but it would be a shame anyway to replace him and still call the band Pantera.
Dallas is where East ends.
Fort Worth is where Wes begins.
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

Böch 3343 wrote:Maybe there's some guitarist better than dime, but it would be a shame anyway to replace him and still call the band Pantera.
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! :x
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

The_Punisher wrote:ear twatting riffs
:lol: :lol:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

that would rule :tup:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
DemonSlayer
Creampuff

Post by DemonSlayer »

:no: Theres noone in the world that can take Dime's place and if they did get another guitarist theres no way they could call it Pantera and it be right
R.I.P Dimebag \m/

I am Lucifer reincarnated :jesus:
Metal66
Trendkiller

Post by Metal66 »

buckethead
[quote="Avulsed"]Some white girl I met in summer school said she got pregnant from a black man so she threw herself down the stairs twice.[/quote]
shit
To cool for school

Post by shit »

definately fucking not. what's the point? they wern't gonna reuinite when Dime was here, so they aren't gonna do it after he was murderd. :no: :x
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

Metal66 wrote:
buckethead
idiot.... head
Metal66
Trendkiller

Post by Metal66 »

no u can't fuckin have pantera without anyone but rex, dime, vinnie, and phil. Goddamn axl rose tried doin that shit for gnr and it sucked. even though gnr's not good in the first place
[quote="Avulsed"]Some white girl I met in summer school said she got pregnant from a black man so she threw herself down the stairs twice.[/quote]
Shedding Skin26
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Shedding Skin26 »

Metal66 wrote:no u can't fuckin have pantera without anyone but rex, dime, vinnie, and phil. Goddamn axl rose tried doin that shit for gnr and it sucked. even though gnr's not good in the first place
I agree. Phil, Dime, Vinnie, and Rex are the original cowboys from hell, and that will never change. All four of them brought something special to the table. You can't replace either one of them. Especially dimebag. Nobody could ever replace dime.
This is the last night of the fucking tour and I'll tell you what I'm more wasted then fucking asses ever could be yeah. -Phil Anselmo Ozzfest 2000.
swanno
Creampuff

Post by swanno »

No one can fill dimes place it would just be stupid > pantera with out dime. I wouldnt mind phil, rex and vinnie forming something new though in respect for dime. But PANTERA without dime is like cooked colly flour without cheese....
lovelydead21
Creampuff

Post by lovelydead21 »

It wouldn't be Pantera without Dime.

...Zakk Wylde rules. :aargh:
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

i think sam m sweiss can do it!
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

Obviously no one can fill dime's shoes and in no way would it be right for anyone to try... If Pantera were to do a new album they should try and get a bunch of different guitarists to play on a couple different tracks... i know BLS isn't that great but Zakk is a sick guitar player with a similar style to dimes... throw a bunch of people on it Zakk, Kerry King, Dave Mustaine, Buckethead (wouldn't be so bad actually i would laugh my ass off) I am sure they could find a bunch of good gutarists that would be happy to lend their skills... and they SHOULD STILL BE NAMED PANTERA and the album should be named after dime. Call it simply "Dimebag" or "Red Beard" or something along those lines. I dont know what they would do about touring though.. maybe a few of them could sit in at different shows or rotate off.. it would be hard to get a bunch of different people to commit to a tour like that
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

MindsetOfAnnihilation wrote:Obviously no one can fill dime's shoes and in no way would it be right for anyone to try... If Pantera were to do a new album they should try and get a bunch of different guitarists to play on a couple different tracks... i know BLS isn't that great but Zakk is a sick guitar player with a similar style to dimes... throw a bunch of people on it Zakk, Kerry King, Dave Mustaine, Buckethead (wouldn't be so bad actually i would laugh my ass off) I am sure they could find a bunch of good gutarists that would be happy to lend their skills... and they SHOULD STILL BE NAMED PANTERA and the album should be named after dime. Call it simply "Dimebag" or "Red Beard" or something along those lines. I dont know what they would do about touring though.. maybe a few of them could sit in at different shows or rotate off.. it would be hard to get a bunch of different people to commit to a tour like that
haha!
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

MARDUK wrote:
MindsetOfAnnihilation wrote:Obviously no one can fill dime's shoes and in no way would it be right for anyone to try... If Pantera were to do a new album they should try and get a bunch of different guitarists to play on a couple different tracks... i know BLS isn't that great but Zakk is a sick guitar player with a similar style to dimes... throw a bunch of people on it Zakk, Kerry King, Dave Mustaine, Buckethead (wouldn't be so bad actually i would laugh my ass off) I am sure they could find a bunch of good gutarists that would be happy to lend their skills... and they SHOULD STILL BE NAMED PANTERA and the album should be named after dime. Call it simply "Dimebag" or "Red Beard" or something along those lines. I dont know what they would do about touring though.. maybe a few of them could sit in at different shows or rotate off.. it would be hard to get a bunch of different people to commit to a tour like that
haha!
?? whats so funny?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

All of you are fucking morons. Zakk fucking sucks dick at anything related to music. Pantera will never reunite, so shut up children.
WarPig
Vulgar Bastard

Post by WarPig »

i scanned through this, but the hilarity of having someone replace Dime... is just.... hilarious. No-one could ever replace Dime, not even Zakk. I don't think Zakk would even want to out of respect for Dime. Maybe one day when we are all in Hell we will have a reunion... your carriage awaits.
[quote="Razorkill999"]go play on a fuckin harmonica.[/quote][quote="Edna Bodine"]not an insult.[/quote]
FallenLegend
Trendkiller

Post by FallenLegend »

aeon wrote:All of you are fucking morons. Zakk fucking sucks dick at anything related to music. Pantera will never reunite, so shut up children.
I bet your just saying that shit about Zakk because all your little forum friends think hes a cock aswell.

Theres nothing wrong with Zakk, never was, never will be.
[quote="Bukkake Tsunami"][quote="Bren"]I am GAY :|): :|): :|):[/quote]
id suck your dick anyday anytime. you dont have hairy upper arms so youre good im my book bro.[/quote]
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

MindsetOfAnnihilation wrote:
MARDUK wrote:
haha!
?? whats so funny?
What you wrote was funny :tup:
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by WarPig »

FallenLegend wrote:
aeon wrote:All of you are fucking morons. Zakk fucking sucks dick at anything related to music. Pantera will never reunite, so shut up children.
I bet your just saying that shit about Zakk because all your little forum friends think hes a cock aswell.

Theres nothing wrong with Zakk, never was, never will be.
you my freind.... are a FUCKING

LEGEND!
[quote="Razorkill999"]go play on a fuckin harmonica.[/quote][quote="Edna Bodine"]not an insult.[/quote]