Where can i order headstock decals?

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Dawdy
Mouth For War

Where can i order headstock decals?

Post by Dawdy »

i've got a project guitar, and i need to order a replacement decal for the headstock. i bought one a couple years ago from some site, but they dont carry them anymore. Anyone know of any sites? Looked on ebay, didnt see any of what i need.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

i never heard of decals for headstocks. try paint

or did you check ebay?
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Dawdy
Mouth For War

Post by Dawdy »

i've always used decals. you just clear coat over them after

i've wanted to try stencils but havent really looked. im certainly not going to freehand anything.

something i just found on ebay today, i might end up getting. its called an overlay. its basically the exact shape as the headstock with the logo already on it. You put it on, and then clear coat over it after. the only thing is its $40
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I've seen a few on Ebay :tup: What decal do you want? Are you hoping to sell your project guitar off at a ridiculous profit?
Dawdy
Mouth For War

Post by Dawdy »

croninburg wrote:I've seen a few on Ebay :tup: What decal do you want? Are you hoping to sell your project guitar off at a ridiculous profit?
im looking for either a gibson or epiphone logo for an explorer. i dont know what the guitar really is since there are no writing or numbers of any kind on it. its obviously not a real gibson since it has a bolt on neck, but the decal will be more for show than anything. im not looking to sell it either. i've just always wanted a white explorer. Hetfield fanboy i am.
AoD
Mouth For War

Post by AoD »

why dont you just copy jamez autograph and put that on the headstock?
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.