Pantera Tab Question...

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
~101 From Hell~
Cowboy From Hell

Pantera Tab Question...

Post by ~101 From Hell~ »

Does anyone know where I can get a completely accurate tab for the solo in Hard Lines, Sunken Cheeks??
R.I.P Dime 1966-2004

[quote="Gnarkiller"]this is fucking ridiculous. I just ran my fingers up my choad and found some furry little friends to pick out. going to go wash my hands. there is my two fucking cents[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

~101 From Hell~
Cowboy From Hell

wow...... sick
R.I.P Dime 1966-2004

[quote="Gnarkiller"]this is fucking ridiculous. I just ran my fingers up my choad and found some furry little friends to pick out. going to go wash my hands. there is my two fucking cents[/quote]
goshuaspenis
Hail Dimebag

Post by goshuaspenis »

c sharp bitch
|---------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------5^(6)^(5)--------|
|-----------4~~(5)-----------3---1-----------------3^(4)--|
|--3---/6----------3-----2-----------3--------------------|

|-----------------------|
|-----------------------|
|--3^(4)----------------|
|--------3--4-----------|X2
|--------------3--4--3--|
|-----------------2--1--|

|---------------------------------0------------------------|
|------------------------------------0---------------------|
|-----------6--------------6---7-----------------6---------|
|--------5--------------5---------------------5-------5----|
|-----7--------------7---------------------7-------------7-|
|--0--------------0---------------------0------------------|

|----------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------------------------6---------------6---7--|
|--------5--------5--------------5---------------5---------|
|-----7--------7--------------7---------------7------------|
|--6--------5--------/8----0---------------0---------------|

|--0-----------------------------------------------|
|-----0--------------------------------------------|
|-----------------6--------------------------------|
|--------------5-------5-----------5--------5------|
|-----------7-------------7-----7--------7---------|
|--------0-------------------6--------5--------3---|

|------------------------------------------------------|
|*---------5--------------------------------5----------|
|----------5--------------------------------5----------|
|------/(7)-7---7\------2-3-2---3-------/(7)-7---7\----|
|*0----------------0---------------0-------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------|

|--------------------------------------------------|
|--------------5-----------------------------------|
|--------------5-----------------------------------|
|--3-----4-----5-----------------------------------|
|--3-----4-----3-------5----------7------3---------|
|--1-----2-----3-----------------------------3/----|

|-------------------------------------------------------|
|----------5--------------------------------5-----------|
|----------5--------------------------------5-----------|
|------/(7)-7---7\------2-3-2---3-------/(7)-7---7\-----| X4 2nd and 3rd time play fast
|--0----------------0---------------0-------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------------|

|--3-----0-----------|
|--3-----0-----------|
|--0-----0-----------|
|--0-----2-----------|
|--0-----2-----------|
|--3-----0-----------|

|-----------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------5------------------|
|----------------------------------5------------------|
|----------------------------------7------------------|
|--5---------------7-------3-------0-/\/\/\/\---------|
|-----------------------------------------------------|

|---------------------------------0------------------------|
|------------------------------------0---------------------|
|-----------6--------------6---7-----------------6---------|
|--------5--------------5---------------------5-------5----|
|-----7--------------7---------------------7-------------7-|
|--0--------------0---------------------0------------------|

|-----------------------------------6---------------6---7--|
|--------5--------5--------------5---------------5---------|
|-----7--------7--------------7---------------7------------|
|--6--------5--------/8----0---------------0---------------|

|--0-----------------------------------------------|
|-----0--------------------------------------------|
|-----------------6--------------------------------|
|--------------5-------5-----------5--------5------|
|-----------7-------------7-----7--------7---------|
|--------0-------------------6--------5--------3---|
[quote="Psycho Gangster"]Best username: Goshuaspenis[/quote]
BonestorM
Vulgar Bastard

Re: Pantera Tab Question...

Post by BonestorM »

~101 From Hell~ wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a completely accurate tab for the solo in Hard Lines, Sunken Cheeks??
that song doesn't have a solo :lol:
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

BonestorM wrote:
~101 From Hell~ wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a completely accurate tab for the solo in Hard Lines, Sunken Cheeks??
que the fuck? :lol:
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

13steps wrote:
BonestorM wrote:
Yes it does.
~101 From Hell~
Cowboy From Hell

warhead dime wrote:
13steps wrote:
BonestorM wrote:
Yes it does.

he must not listen to pantera much...
R.I.P Dime 1966-2004

~101 From Hell~
Cowboy From Hell

R.I.P Dime 1966-2004

Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

bodom j funfact: 76% of all pantera solos were written and recorded by kerry king. The rest were done by zakk wylde. In fact, The only songs that dimebag even had any writing credits on was good friends and a bottle of bills and walk. He also created the idea for the RTS cover art.
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Bodom J wrote:bodom j funfact: 76% of all pantera solos were written and recorded by kerry king. The rest were done by zakk wylde. In fact, The only songs that dimebag even had any writing credits on was good friends and a bottle of bills and walk. He also created the idea for the RTS cover art.
You fucking idiot, Rex wrote everything in powertab. In fact, they imported the powertab files into guitar pro and used the RSE sounds on the records. Dime never touched a guitar in his life.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Muffin wrote:
Bodom J wrote:bodom j funfact: 76% of all pantera solos were written and recorded by kerry king. The rest were done by zakk wylde. In fact, The only songs that dimebag even had any writing credits on was good friends and a bottle of bills and walk. He also created the idea for the RTS cover art.
You fucking idiot, Rex wrote everything in powertab. In fact, they imported the powertab files into guitar pro and used the RSE sounds on the records. Dime never touched a guitar in his life.
Bahahahaha you fucks are something else. Dimebag would laugh at that one
Suck me
~101 From Hell~
Cowboy From Hell

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahhaahha oh my god, I can't believe you seriously think all that. If rex wrote everything in gay ass power tab, and dimebag never touched a guitar in his life, how in the fuck would he not only be able to play everything perfectly and be able to improvise off it so well?

Bottom line, you obviously don't know shit about the best guitarist that ever walked the earth.
R.I.P Dime 1966-2004

Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

~101 From Hell~ wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahhaahha oh my god, I can't believe you seriously think all that. If rex wrote everything in gay ass power tab, and dimebag never touched a guitar in his life, how in the fuck would he not only be able to play everything perfectly and be able to improvise off it so well?

Bottom line, you obviously don't know shit about the best guitarist that ever walked the earth.
... is this guy serious? it's called playing to a backing-track. ever hear of milli vanilli?
[quote="Brandon"] there are weirdos on the net. [/quote]
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Acid Flashbakc wrote:
~101 From Hell~ wrote:
Muffin wrote:

... is this guy serious? it's called playing to a backing-track. ever hear of milli vanilli?
Milli Vanilli inspired Phil to be a pop singer. He didn't have the chops for it so he joined Pantera. True story.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

~101 From Hell~ wrote:
Muffin wrote:

:lll:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Muffin wrote:
Acid Flashbakc wrote:
~101 From Hell~ wrote:
Muffin wrote:

Milli Vanilli inspired Phil to be a pop singer. He didn't have the chops for it so he joined Pantera. True story.
Yeah, I heard about that, in fact, This Love was originally written as a pop ballad and Phil brought it to Pantera and Rex wrote into the song you know and love today.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

:lll:
satan sux my dick