Zakk Wylde as a possibe replacement for Dime?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:
walking_ash wrote:It ain't backwards, you idiot. It's part of Dimebag's clothing line and demonstrates the irony of Corporate Halloween, aka "Big Candy". Do your research first, then feel free to make a jackass of yourself over the PBB. Dimebag played, and boxed part-time, south paw. Now go drink paint.
Oh yeah, by the way, one last thing Mid-Carder. If that picture hasn't been flipped, then why are Dime's tattoos on the WRONG ARMS?!?! :bs: :lll: :PP: You are beaten. It is useless to resist. But feel free to keep trying jackass. Like I said, I'll see all of you in a few months.
They aren't backwards, you're just a dyslexic and never really knew until now, thus you are a minority and shunned upon within American society. I prevail, you're a failure, the PBB has an edit feature, and WWE is fake. Try again.
Getcha Hate!
panther79
Creampuff

Post by panther79 »

And your insults have the potency of a stillborn foetus. Heres a conundrum, you cant polish a turd, so why bother trying?

Chickenshit motherfucker.. :lol: :fu:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

panther79 wrote:And your insults have the potency of a stillborn foetus. Heres a conundrum, you cant polish a turd, so why bother trying?

Chickenshit motherfucker.. :lol: :fu:
The fuck is a foetus, you inbred hick. And go to www.dictionary.com and look up potency and conundrum. You're using both words way out of context.
Getcha Hate!
eurotard with tekno
I will fuck you up

Post by eurotard with tekno »

do a petition and get the zakk to do tens solo. cd release speed. and listen for the wahee finger note thing when you slow it down
have a house party with a 40watt lamp [url=http://www.shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutcast-playlist.pls?rn=411517&file=filename.pls]init[/url]
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

eurotard with tekno wrote:do a petition and get the zakk to do tens solo. cd release speed. and listen for the wahee finger note thing when you slow it down
He nailed Crazy Train and Mr Crowley just as good as Randy Rhoads, so I don't see why he couldn't master just about anything Dimebag played.
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

no he didnt
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
Lazyfoot
Mouth For War
Location: Information Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum.

Post by Lazyfoot »

pat lachman could do it, he just has to dye his beard red :tup:
UR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE SHE WASHES HER FACE EVERY NIGHT WITH A BEAR TRAP.

[quote="slay"]damn kids with their wheely boards making racket.[/quote]

[quote="Edna Bodine"]
Go away naked into an industrial fan[/quote]
texasborn
Stoned Crow

Post by texasborn »

^ fuck :no:
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

I think the guitarist from Mudvayne would make an excellent replacement for Dime.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

I'd opt for Eric Clapton.
Getcha Hate!
GoddamnElectric
Far Beyond Driven

Post by GoddamnElectric »

One time tripping on dex I heard Eric CLapton playing in a Nile song.
“These children that come at you with knives, they are your children. You taught them. I didn't teach them. I just tried to help them stand up.” - Charlie Manson
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

ace could give it a whirl
Bloody Fists
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Bloody Fists »

no
Bloody Fists
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Bloody Fists »

[quote="The Fear"]I think the guitarist from Mudvayne would make an excellent replacement for Dime.[/quote
hmmm......no, I think we could pick someone with more talent...........oh no..........you didnt!!
I like what you did there.........top drawer word smith!
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

will you guys please just let walnut's threads die? :fu:
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bloody Fists wrote:[quote="The Fear]I think the guitarist from Mudvayne would make an excellent replacement for Dime.[/quote
hmmm......no, I think we could pick someone with more talent...........oh no..........you didnt!!
Fail.
Lord of This World wrote:will you guys please just let walnut's threads die? :fu:
[/quote]
No, go home.
Getcha Hate!
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Bloody Fists wrote:
The Fear wrote:I think the guitarist from Mudvayne would make an excellent replacement for Dime.
The guitarist in Mudvayne has more talent in his finger that Dime ever had.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Bloody Fists wrote:no
ace could, maybe. why not he was his idol. what ace can do, dime can do.
what dime can do, ace can do. theyre both gods.
jerrycurljuice
Lynch Mob

Post by jerrycurljuice »

fuck zakk wylde
jerrycurljuice
Lynch Mob

Post by jerrycurljuice »

The Fear wrote:
Bloody Fists wrote:
The Fear wrote:I think the guitarist from Mudvayne would make an excellent replacement for Dime.
The guitarist in Mudvayne has more talent in his finger that Dime ever had.
id beat the fuckin shit out of you if you told me that...because it's bullshit.
jerrycurljuice
Lynch Mob

Post by jerrycurljuice »

you cannot reform pantera because dimebag is pantera.

Post by Guest »

jerrycurljuice wrote:you cannot reform pantera because dimebag is pantera.
You're turning into a really good poster, Stuckmojosmokeblunt.
jerrycurljuice
Lynch Mob

Post by jerrycurljuice »

Aeon wrote:Philip doesn't like Zakk Wylde.
vinnie paul doesnt like phil.

i doubt vinnie will ever forgive him for the shit he did/said.
jerrycurljuice
Lynch Mob

Post by jerrycurljuice »

plus zakk wylde sucks, rich would be a better guitarist to pair with phil,rex,vinnie but calling the band pantera would be disrespectful.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

jerrycurljuice wrote:plus zakk wylde sucks, rich would be a better guitarist to pair with phil,rex,vinnie but calling the band pantera would be disrespectful.
Post some youtube video if you think you have a better backround and style than Zakk.

Though i highly doubt you have the meat and potatoes to back your talk up.
jerrycurljuice
Lynch Mob

Post by jerrycurljuice »

TK wrote:
jerrycurljuice wrote:plus zakk wylde sucks, rich would be a better guitarist to pair with phil,rex,vinnie but calling the band pantera would be disrespectful.
Post some youtube video if you think you have a better backround and style than Zakk.

rich is more like dime than zakk wylde.

zakk wylde cant even write heavy riffs.
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

jerrycurljuice wrote:
TK wrote:

rich is more like dime than zakk wylde.

zakk wylde cant even write heavy riffs.
DUN DUN DUN DIDO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"Shoot him again, his soul's still dancing."

[quote="Wez"]Making love is for faggots![/quote]
CandyKing
Creampuff

Post by CandyKing »

Zakk Wylde is an amazing guitarist, but nobody could replace dime.
If i ever do grow up, i don't want to be around for it. - Sebastian Bach
vertigo
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vertigo »

walnut wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
walnut wrote:Some of you are pretty ignorant and have no sense of history. Zakk was around long before Dimebag was, and Dime himself even said several times that Zakk was a huge influence on him and pretty much taught him everything he knows about guitar.
Both, being almost the same age, started playing about the same time in their lives. Dime has been doing Pantera since '82, Zakk joined Ozzy in '87, and was unknown before that. Now, how in the fuck did Zakk Wylde teach Dime how to play when Dime was playing long before they ever met? You have an entire knowledge-base - known as the internet - at your disposal, yet you still decide to type out of your ass. Do some fucking research next time, you failed abortion.
Maybe YOU should do some research. Zakk played guitar for Ozzy when he left Black Sabbath and started a solo career...in 1980.

Dime started playing in 1990. That's when Pantera's first album came out

Now, if that's to hard for you to grasp, I'll break it down for you mathematically, you freakin' moron.

1990 is TEN YEARS after 1980. Therefore, Zakk was around ten years before Dime. Understand? You are the dumbest person I've ever talked to in my life.

By the way, your sig is lame and unoriginal.
:lol: you cant be serious
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

CliffandJason-BASS wrote:what ace can do, dime can do.
what dime can do, ace can do.
:lll:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

i know not really, but yuh know :)
Steveo
Creampuff

Post by Steveo »

Never mind my probably stupid reply, but for me, just put Chris Adler from LOB on Drums, looks bether than good ol Vinnie in his tights. Hes also used to special, not easy vocalist....
Zakk on Guitar, Phil and Rex. And thats it.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

I don't see Phil having the energy or voice left anymore to handle a whole setlist of Pantera songs.
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
SlutBoy4000
n0ob

Post by SlutBoy4000 »

Zakk could never hang with Phil
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

vertigo wrote:
walnut wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
walnut wrote:Some of you are pretty ignorant and have no sense of history. Zakk was around long before Dimebag was, and Dime himself even said several times that Zakk was a huge influence on him and pretty much taught him everything he knows about guitar.
Both, being almost the same age, started playing about the same time in their lives. Dime has been doing Pantera since '82, Zakk joined Ozzy in '87, and was unknown before that. Now, how in the fuck did Zakk Wylde teach Dime how to play when Dime was playing long before they ever met? You have an entire knowledge-base - known as the internet - at your disposal, yet you still decide to type out of your ass. Do some fucking research next time, you failed abortion.
Maybe YOU should do some research. Zakk played guitar for Ozzy when he left Black Sabbath and started a solo career...in 1980.

Dime started playing in 1990. That's when Pantera's first album came out

Now, if that's to hard for you to grasp, I'll break it down for you mathematically, you freakin' moron.

1990 is TEN YEARS after 1980. Therefore, Zakk was around ten years before Dime. Understand? You are the dumbest person I've ever talked to in my life.

By the way, your sig is lame and unoriginal.
:lol: you cant be serious
I know, my sig is fucking badass.
Getcha Hate!
Steveo
Creampuff

Post by Steveo »

I think Phils voice is better than ever on Over the Under. Okay, he should try to handle that other problem which will one day kill him. It really frightens me to see his eye lids almost close whiles talking even in recent interviews....
The other thing with Zakk and Phil, well give phil enough of what he likes and Zakk a bottle of sotch, and itll work out allrigth.
Dont piss on phil all the time. If theres a band touringe for years and years, gettin their heads blown off everynight with booze and weed, there must be some trouble coming around. Okay phil went the extreme way, but well, fuck it, dont matter anyway. ....what we're on about anyway?¨??!!
Barney from Napalm Death would be great on vocals :D
mo0sE
Lynch Mob

Post by mo0sE »

Steveo wrote:I think Phils voice is better than ever on Over the Under. Okay, he should try to handle that other problem which will one day kill him. It really frightens me to see his eye lids almost close whiles talking even in recent interviews....
The other thing with Zakk and Phil, well give phil enough of what he likes and Zakk a bottle of sotch, and itll work out allrigth.
Dont piss on phil all the time. If theres a band touringe for years and years, gettin their heads blown off everynight with booze and weed, there must be some trouble coming around. Okay phil went the extreme way, but well, fuck it, dont matter anyway. ....what we're on about anyway?¨??!!
you totally nailed it on the head dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're reading this, you're stupid
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

mo0sE wrote:
Steveo wrote:I think Phils voice is better than ever on Over the Under. Okay, he should try to handle that other problem which will one day kill him. It really frightens me to see his eye lids almost close whiles talking even in recent interviews....
you totally nailed it on the head dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's them whores? Any hot ones lately?
"Shoot him again, his soul's still dancing."

[quote="Wez"]Making love is for faggots![/quote]
Steveo
Creampuff

Post by Steveo »

Well what an awesome reply.... Well business is not bad. From time to time something discuting to cope with, but all in all better than not having a screw at all :lol: :lol: :lol:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Steveo wrote:Well what an awesome reply.... Well business is not bad. From time to time something discuting to cope with, but all in all better than not having a screw at all :lol: :lol: :lol:
In that scene where you snorted the wasabi, what was that thick white shit you puked up?
Getcha Hate!