Zakk Wylde as a possibe replacement for Dime?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

panther79 wrote:
walking_ash wrote: You, sir, are the idiot! Dimebag never painted!

And Pat Lachman secretly hated Dimebag. When Damageplan's formed in 1997, the band was scheduled to appear at the Walk Tour, also featuring Fallout Boy, Avenged Sevenfold, Godsmack, and Xiquets De Banyoles, among others. Basically these bands were just goign to cover "Walk" for a few hours. Upon hearing this, Phil Anselmo sent Pat Lachman a text message (they both used Verizon) stating he would beat the crap out of Pat if he dared cover a Pantera song. This had crushed Pat's spirits, as his entire life had led up to this moment, and he was looking forward to finally reach his goal of singing "Walk" to a live audience. SInce no one likes getting knuckle-raped by Phil, Pat conceded and left the concert in tears. Even though Dime had nothing to do with Phil's threat, Pat resented him for it.

It was an analogy you douche. The principle behind it is the same, or havent you learned about analogies in school yet.

Nothing of what you said has anything to do with Dime stealing Pats licks. Either way, if Pat himself felt that he did do you think Pat would be in Damageplan? If he truly felt this way and secretly hated Dime but joined Damageplan anyway than hes a sad little man who sold himself out (which isnt the case since youre just talking a whole bunch of bullshit).

And whatever happened there between Phil and Pat, Pat did cover Walk at Download so it musnt have scared him all that much for long huh?

Seriously, are you daft? Do you ever read interviews or just piece together information from friends you hear at school. From rock gods like Van Halen to Oasis, bands have formed between people who absolutely hated each other, but knew that they sounded great together. And I said Pat resented Dime from that moment on, not when they formed. Duh, like Pat could really go back in time and stop himself form joining Damageplan. :roll: Phil had no idea Pat had downloaded his song Walk or whatever you said prior to him texting him at the Walk Tour. And it wasn't discovered that Dime stole Pat's old Judas Priest licks until long after he had already joined the band. You have to remember, Pantera didn't move to the states until about 1995.
Last edited by walking_ash on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Getcha Hate!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

And I'll have you know, besides Pat, Zakk also played a crucial role in Dimebag's career. Dime plays guitar left handed. But since no left handed guitars were made when he started, he was actually playing it upside down. It was Zakk who showed him how to properly hold and string his guitar until the first custom left-hander models were eventually made by Washburn in 1993.
Getcha Hate!
panther79
Creampuff

Post by panther79 »

walking_ash wrote: Seriously, are you daft? Do you ever read interviews or just piece together information from friends you hear at school. From rock gods like Van Halen to Oasis, bands have formed between people who absolutely hated eachother, but knew that they sounded great together. And I said Pat resented Dime from that moment on, not when they formed. Duh, like Pat could really go back in time and stop himself form joining Damageplan. :roll: Phil had no idea Pat had downloaded his song Walk or whatever prior to him texting him at the Walk Tour. And it wasn't discovered that Dime stole Pat's old Judas Priest licks until long after he had already joined the band. You have to remember, Pantera didn't move to the states until about 1995.
Well excuse me for fucking with your all points bulletin Mr Officionado. You expect people to believe you have the inside track on the secret inner workings of Pat Lachman's mind based on your expert observations? Oh no, let me guess you read all this in an interview where he admitted secretly hating Dime after being threatened by Phil (which by the way, if you notice, had nothing to do with Dime since nobody in this world controls the puppet of dark forces that is Anselmo).

"Phil had no idea Pat had downloaded his song Walk or whatever.."

By Download i meant the festival, numbnuts. You consider yourself an authority and you dont even know about Download? :lol:

"Discovered"? By who, the Department of Riffs and Licks? Oh wait, you mean by Lachman, which he also revealed in a tell-all interview in which he proclaimed his secret hate for Dimebag even while praising the guy in front of cameras.

Youre fucking delusional, you ass. Stop smoking meth. :tdown:
panther79
Creampuff

Post by panther79 »

walking_ash wrote:And I'll have you know, besides Pat, Zakk also played a crucial role in Dimebag's career. Dime plays guitar left handed. But since no left handed guitars were made when he started, he was actually playing it upside down. It was Zakk who showed him how to properly hold and string his guitar until the first custom left-hander models were eventually made by Washburn in 1993.
Watch this video and tell me if Dime is playing guitar left-handed. If you say yes he is, you prove you have a serious shortage of brain-cells and need medical attention. I rest my fucking case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFSzXnTtObY
Last edited by panther79 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

panther79 wrote:
walking_ash wrote: Seriously, are you daft? Do you ever read interviews or just piece together information from friends you hear at school. From rock gods like Van Halen to Oasis, bands have formed between people who absolutely hated eachother, but knew that they sounded great together. And I said Pat resented Dime from that moment on, not when they formed. Duh, like Pat could really go back in time and stop himself form joining Damageplan. :roll: Phil had no idea Pat had downloaded his song Walk or whatever prior to him texting him at the Walk Tour. And it wasn't discovered that Dime stole Pat's old Judas Priest licks until long after he had already joined the band. You have to remember, Pantera didn't move to the states until about 1995.
Well excuse me for fucking with your all points bulletin Mr Officionado. You expect people to believe you have the inside track on the secret inner workings of Pat Lachman's mind based on your expert observations? Oh no, let me guess you read all this in an interview where he admitted secretly hating Dime after being threatened by Phil (which by the way, if you notice, had nothing to do with Dime since nobody in this world controls the puppet of dark forces that is Anselmo).

"Phil had no idea Pat had downloaded his song Walk or whatever.."

By Download i meant the festival, numbnuts. You consider yourself an authority and you dont even know about Download? :lol:

"Discovered"? By who, the Department of Riffs and Licks? Oh wait, you mean by Lachman, which he also revealed in a tell-all interview in which he proclaimed his secret hate for Dimebag even while praising the guy in front of cameras.

Youre fucking delusional, you ass. Stop smoking meth. :tdown:
How stupid could you possibly be? I got every ounce of information I'm sharing here today from AP interviews. And duh :roll: , I know Dime had nothing to do with Phil threatening Pat, but you ever hear the term "guilty by association"? Phil also threatened Dime, so obviously he wasn't going to get into fisticuffs with Phil for Pat. Partly leading up to Pat's resentment. And why would someone download a festival when it is much more fun attending one in person? That has to be the stupidest thing I ever read. Stupid.
Last edited by walking_ash on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Getcha Hate!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

panther79 wrote:
walking_ash wrote:And I'll have you know, besides Pat, Zakk also played a crucial role in Dimebag's career. Dime plays guitar left handed. But since no left handed guitars were made when he started, he was actually playing it upside down. It was Zakk who showed him how to properly hold and string his guitar until the first custom left-hander models were eventually made by Washburn in 1993.
Watch this video and tell me if Dime is playing guitar left-handed. If you say yes he is, you prove you have a serious shortage of brain-cells and need to medical attention. I rest my fucking case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFSzXnTtObY
Look at this picture and tell me if Dime is playing left handed.

You, sir, are a twit. I have obviously won this argument, yet you drag on with unfactual statements and a deluge of insults, proving your immaturity and ineptitude even further.
Getcha Hate!
panther79
Creampuff

Post by panther79 »

walking_ash wrote: How stupid could you possibly be? I got every ounce of information I'm sharing here today from AP interviews. And duh :roll: , I know Dime had nothing to do with Phil threatening Pat, but you ever hear the term "guilty by association"? Phil also threatened Dime, so obviously he wasn't going to get into fisticuffs with Phil for Pat. Partly leading up to Pat's resentment. And why would download a festival when it is much more fun attending one in person? That has to be the stupidest thing I ever read. Stupid.
Dude, youre seriously lacking in comprehension. Download is the name of a music festival. Damageplan played one and Pat covered Walk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV_egjQz9M

You claim you got every ounce of your information from interviews yet you claim Pat feels this way in secret, which he has never revealed in an interview (that he feels this way about Dime). You need to examine how what you come to believe through your own deluded perspective based on things that were never actually said or printed is clouding your judgment.
panther79
Creampuff

Post by panther79 »

walking_ash wrote: Look at this picture and tell me if Dime is playing left handed.

You, sir, are a twit. I have obviously won this argument, yet you drag on with unfactual statements and a deluge of insults, proving your immaturity and ineptitude even further.
Hes not playing it. Hes holding it on display for a poster photo. Watch the video and see for yourself, he played right-handed like Zakk and Randy and all right-handed guitarists. The extent of your ignorance is astounding. :zzz:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

panther79 wrote:
walking_ash wrote: How stupid could you possibly be? I got every ounce of information I'm sharing here today from AP interviews. And duh :roll: , I know Dime had nothing to do with Phil threatening Pat, but you ever hear the term "guilty by association"? Phil also threatened Dime, so obviously he wasn't going to get into fisticuffs with Phil for Pat. Partly leading up to Pat's resentment. And why would download a festival when it is much more fun attending one in person? That has to be the stupidest thing I ever read. Stupid.
Dude, youre seriously lacking in comprehension. Download is the name of a music festival. Damageplan played one and Pat covered Walk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV_egjQz9M

You claim you got every ounce of your information from interviews yet you claim Pat feels this way in secret, which he has never revealed in an interview (that he feels this way about Dime). You need to examine how what you come to believe through your own deluded perspective based on things that were never actually said or printed is clouding your judgment.
Your video is irrelevant to this argument as I obviously can't download this festival without the use of some third party program. Youtube streams their videos. And I said he secretly resented Dime whilst in Damageplan. Is he in Damageplan anymore? Dur! Duh! Merely engaging in this argument with you has dropped my IQ 6 points. I take my leave of you sir.
Getcha Hate!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

panther79 wrote:
walking_ash wrote: Look at this picture and tell me if Dime is playing left handed.

Hes not playing it. Hes holding it on display for a poster photo. Watch the video and see for yourself, he played right-handed like Zakk and Randy and all right-handed guitarists. The extent of your ignorance is astounding. :zzz:
:lol: No, he just got done playing it. And Dimebag wasn't even in that video so I fail to see your point. Here's another picture proving I am right and you are even wronger.

Yeah, I guess he's just holding that one for a poster too :roll:
Getcha Hate!
panther79
Creampuff

Post by panther79 »

walking_ash wrote: Your video is irrelevant to this argument as I obviously can't download this festival without the use of some third party program. Youtube streams their videos. And I said he secretly resented Dime whilst in Damageplan. Is he in Damageplan anymore? Dur! Duh! Merely engaging in this argument with you has dropped my IQ 6 points. I take my leave of you sir.
Best walk on home boy..

Watch any video anywhere of Dime actually playing a goddamn guitar and youll see that he plays RIGHT-HANDED you ill-conceived, product-of-moonshine-love hick.

Pat isnt in Damageplan anymore because Dime is fucking dead, moron. There is no Damageplan without Dime. Ergo, Pat isnt in Damageplan anymore.

6 points is rather pricey..are you sure you had that many left to begin with?

Dont trip over the tail between your legs as you run away there, 'lil feller.
panther79
Creampuff

Post by panther79 »

walking_ash wrote: :lol: No, he just got one playing it. And Dimebag wasn't even in that video so I fail to see your point. Here's another picture proving I am right and you are even wronger.

Ever heard of photo reversal? My god you really are that simple.

Dime

played

right-

handed

you

half-

wit
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

panther79 wrote:
walking_ash wrote: Your video is irrelevant to this argument as I obviously can't download this festival without the use of some third party program. Youtube streams their videos. And I said he secretly resented Dime whilst in Damageplan. Is he in Damageplan anymore? Dur! Duh! Merely engaging in this argument with you has dropped my IQ 6 points. I take my leave of you sir.
Best walk on home boy..

Watch any video anywhere of Dime actually playing a goddamn guitar and youll see that he plays RIGHT-HANDED you ill-conceived, product-of-moonshine-love hick.

Pat isnt in Damageplan anymore because Dime is fucking dead, moron. There is no Damageplan without Dime. Ergo, Pat isnt in Damageplan anymore.

Now you're just going into tangents because you lack reading comprehension. I said Pat was no longer in Damageplan when his interview stated he secretly hated Dimebag for the incident with Phil while he was in the band.

Dimebag plays left handed, everyone knows this, I have shown proof twice and you have brought nothing to the argument. And how dare you compare your knowledge of Dimebag to mine after you just admitted you never even heard of him until he died. Your band-wagonism is what's wrong with mainstream music today. How does being that dumb feel?
Getcha Hate!
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

panther79 wrote:
Best walk on home boy..

how do you feel about vinnie's arby's endorsement?
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

panther79 wrote:
walking_ash wrote: :lol: No, he just got one playing it. And Dimebag wasn't even in that video so I fail to see your point. Here's another picture proving I am right and you are even wronger.

Ever heard of photo reversal? My god you really are that simple.

Dime

played

right-

handed

you

half-

wit
You're a goddamned retard. Here's another picture of Dime playing left handed,
except he's being electrocuted in this one. He said it was the only way to get that low-end chug on Goddamn Electric.
Getcha Hate!
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

Upon hearing this, Phil Anselmo sent Pat Lachman a text message (they both used Verizon)

:lol: :lol:
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
panther79
Creampuff

Post by panther79 »

In the face of this insurmountable evidence..i concede defeat! :D

PS I got into Pantera in 2002.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

panther79 wrote:In the face of this insurmountable evidence..i concede defeat! :D

dude just admit you're wrong its cool.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

shut up
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

panther79 wrote:In the face of this insurmountable evidence..i concede defeat! :D

You're dumber than the pieces of toilet paper that get stuck between my ass hairs when I wipe. :lol:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Dime didn't die in '02 you stupid fuck.
panther79 wrote:But why not look at it this way. If you didnt know someones music until they died in some infamous spectacular way and came to really love and appreciate them posthumously by discovering their music, whats so wrong with that?
Getcha Hate!
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

Lord of This World wrote:
PD wrote:
Lord of This World wrote: i prefer Phil/Rex over Vinnie/Dime
eh?
phil and rex are better than vinnie and dime.
are you fucking stupid?
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
panther79
Creampuff

Post by panther79 »

walnut wrote:You're dumber than the pieces of toilet paper that get stuck between my ass hairs when I wipe. :lol:
Youre dumber than the dimwitted fool in your avatar looks.

And youre a fag who shaves his ass hairs so how the fuck you gonna say you got ass hairs??
Last edited by panther79 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
panther79
Creampuff

Post by panther79 »

walking_ash wrote:
panther79 wrote:But why not look at it this way. If you didnt know someones music until they died in some infamous spectacular way and came to really love and appreciate them posthumously by discovering their music, whats so wrong with that?
No shit sherlock. Again its your lack of brain-cells here..i never said i discovered Pantera after Dimes death, just that some or a lot of them do. You keep hitting that crank pipe and god knows where youre gonna be a year from now.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

panther79 wrote:
walnut wrote:You're dumber than the pieces of toilet paper that get stuck between my ass hairs when I wipe. :lol:
Youre dumber than the dimwitted fool in your avatar looks.

And youre a fag who shaves his ass hairs so how the fuck you gonna say you got ass hairs??
ROFL, it took you 2 edits to come up with that? Pathetic. Trust me, anyone reading this thread with 2 braincells to rub together is laughing at you. You're like a happy meal toy from McDonalds - just wind it up and watch it go.

Moreover, you claim to have inside knowledge on whether or not I shave my ass hairs, yet you call ME a faggot. :roll:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

panther79 wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
No shit sherlock. Again its your lack of brain-cells here..i never said i discovered Pantera after Dimes death, just that some or a lot of them do. You keep hitting that crank pipe and god knows where youre gonna be a year from now.
Too late to recant, Jackington. Although, were it true, you wouldn't have such limited knowledge on all things Dimebag and Pantera. You've been dead wrong on everything so far and keep digging yourself deeper into your hole of shame and defeat. Next your dumbass is gonna tell me Dime and Vinnie weren't really 3rd cousins, twice removed either.
Getcha Hate!
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

any1 else here think damageplan should of covered some pantera songs in concert? idk if they would of done them justise but man it woulda been cool 2 hear pat sing new leve or respect.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Lazyfoot
Mouth For War
Location: Information Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum.

Post by Lazyfoot »

Edna Bodine wrote:any1 else here think damageplan should of covered some pantera songs in concert? idk if they would of done them justise but man it woulda been cool 2 hear pat sing new leve or respect.
Yeah! I always wanted to hear those songs performed with a real singer.
UR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE SHE WASHES HER FACE EVERY NIGHT WITH A BEAR TRAP.

[quote="slay"]damn kids with their wheely boards making racket.[/quote]

[quote="Edna Bodine"]
Go away naked into an industrial fan[/quote]
Lazyfoot
Mouth For War
Location: Information Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum.

Post by Lazyfoot »

Look how cool pat is. Bald badasser :aargh: :tup: king of metals

anselmi always looked like a homeless hippie, how you gonna be in a metal band when all you wanna do is sing about flowerss
UR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE SHE WASHES HER FACE EVERY NIGHT WITH A BEAR TRAP.

[quote="slay"]damn kids with their wheely boards making racket.[/quote]

[quote="Edna Bodine"]
Go away naked into an industrial fan[/quote]
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

agreed man, pat > phil

imagine of the end of cemetarys gate with a real singer like lachman instd of that fuckin glam metal....GAAAATEEE! GAAAAATE!! with a fuckin growl instead of phil puissy shit.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

i used 2 think Pantara wuz cool when I started listening to them liek 1 years ago. Then I heard Slipknot an I wuz like "Woah dude, Pantara sucks badd!" Pantara should wear masks, that would b cool. And if Dimebar played for slipknot that would be cooler. Maybe he will play for them?

DIMEBAR 4 EVAR!!!! :aargh:
Getcha Hate!
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

:no:
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

CliffandJason-BASS wrote::no:
wat u talkin about homeslice :fu: :fu: i was d/l'ing "respect" when u were still in dipers.
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

LMFAO at this entire thread!! Is this walnut guy actually for real? This has to be a joke account. :lll:
:fu:
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:Look at this picture and tell me if Dime is playing left handed.

Won the argument?!?!

That's a pretty cool picture considering it's been flipped to make it look like Dime is holding the guitar left-handed. You forgot to do something about the backward writing on his T-shirt though, genius. That's pretty sad that people would fuck around with pictures and ultimately LIE with unfactual pictures and a deluge of insults just to try to "prove" their argument and not look like the ass that they truly are. Then again, I totally expect that kind of immaturity and ineptitude from the fucking Mid-Carder hiding behind his computer keyboard. :D
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote: Won the argument?!?!

That's a pretty cool picture considering it's been flipped to make it look like Dime is holding the guitar left-handed. You forgot to do something about the backward writing on his T-shirt though, genius. That's pretty sad that people would fuck around with pictures and ultimately LIE with unfactual pictures and a deluge of insults just to try to "prove" their argument and not look like the ass that they truly are. Then again, I totally expect that kind of immaturity and ineptitude from the fucking Mid-Carder hiding behind his computer keyboard. :D
It ain't backwards, you idiot. It's part of Dimebag's clothing line and demonstrates the irony of Corporate Halloween, aka "Big Candy". Do your research first, then feel free to make a jackass of yourself over the PBB. Dimebag played, and boxed part-time, south paw. Now go drink paint.
Getcha Hate!
panther79
Creampuff

Post by panther79 »

You are a true bullshit artiste.
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Yes. Yes the fucking Mid-Carder is. As usual, my tri-monthly visit to Pantera Chat has been quite amusing! :beer: It's nice to see that some things never change. :lol: See all of you in a few months. :tup:
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:It ain't backwards, you idiot. It's part of Dimebag's clothing line and demonstrates the irony of Corporate Halloween, aka "Big Candy". Do your research first, then feel free to make a jackass of yourself over the PBB. Dimebag played, and boxed part-time, south paw. Now go drink paint.
Oh yeah, by the way, one last thing Mid-Carder. If that picture hasn't been flipped, then why are Dime's tattoos on the WRONG ARMS?!?! :bs: :lll: :PP: You are beaten. It is useless to resist. But feel free to keep trying jackass. Like I said, I'll see all of you in a few months.