Vulgar Display Voted Best Album of All Time

Talk about anything Pantera related....
shellhead
Creampuff

Vulgar Display Voted Best Album of All Time

Post by shellhead »

Denver's biggest rock station KBPI recently conducted the "Final Four" competition to crown the best album of all time.

Votes were collected via phone and the internet and Pantera received approximately 800+ votes.

Vulgar Display of Power beat out AC/DC Back in Black as the best album of all time.

All Hail Pantera and Rest In Peace Dimebag Darrell.

This one was for you!
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

I would agree with this,.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

TGSTK > VDOP (But only just :aargh: )
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

Yeah, it was cool as hell. I jumped up and down and yelled and clapped and got tears in my eyes. I bowed down and yelled, "This one's for you Dime!!!"

It was a great day!

Not to mention the fact that they kept playing the whole cd for the last two days of the final round.

Can you imagine hearing "Fucking Hostile" on the radio?

It was awesome!
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

Lager wrote:TGSTK > VDOP (But only just :aargh: )
WTF DID YOU JUST SAY? SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE!!!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

shellhead wrote:
Shut up, retard. Everybody else understands what I just said.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

I am not a retard! I just didn't know what the acronym stood for, so would ya be so kind as to fill me in?

DICKHEAD!

I think I got most of it, but didn't know what the first part was.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

songwise RTS is the best one...but as an album i'd say FBD, because of the production
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

shellhead wrote:Yeah, it was cool as hell. I jumped up and down and yelled and clapped and got tears in my eyes. I bowed down and yelled, "This one's for you Dime!!!"

It was a great day!

Not to mention the fact that they kept playing the whole cd for the last two days of the final round.

It was awesome!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You fucking faggot. Those fucking acronyms are pretty fucking obvious when you're a pantera fan and can speak the english language.
snowblind
Creampuff

Post by snowblind »

shellhead wrote:
suck a cock and stop talking :jew:
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

Save your assholism for the free zone not here. Let the person be stoked.
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

shellhead wrote: I jumped up and down and yelled and clapped and got tears in my eyes. I bowed down and yelled, "This one's for you Dime!!!"

It was awesome!
:lol:
Captain Blackout
[quote="Wayne"]fubes does nothing but kick ass and cut grass[/quote]
Go Leafs Go
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

DBS wrote:
shellhead wrote:Yeah, it was cool as hell. I jumped up and down and yelled and clapped and got tears in my eyes. I bowed down and yelled, "This one's for you Dime!!!"

It was a great day!

It was awesome!

You fucking faggot. Those fucking acronyms are pretty fucking obvious when you're a pantera fan and can speak the english language.
Sorry, in case you failed to notice, I just signed up on this board. I don't go to any other boards like this one...just local underground boards. So, how would I have known exactly what the acronyms stood for if no one speaks that way when talking? Additionally, I am more into CFH AND VDOP. There, am I accepted now?
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

shellhead wrote:
DBS wrote:

It was a great day!

It was awesome!

Sorry, in case you failed to notice, I just signed up on this board. I don't go to any other boards like this one...just local underground boards. So, how would I have known exactly what the acronyms stood for if no one speaks that way when talking? Additionally, I am more into CFH AND VDOP. There, am I accepted now?
No, FBD is the best album of alltime.
Captain Blackout
Go Leafs Go
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

It wasn't even represented in the "Final Four". But then, ya know, they only started from 16 albums in the beginning of the playoff, and both CFH AND VDOP made it to the last three rounds. It was And Justice for All against CFH, I didn't vote in that round, it was too hard of a choice for me. And Justice won that round I believe.

I like the more melodic kind of parts and riffs that made up alot of CFH & VDOP, those albums were the perfect transition albums from the glam they started with to the harder more thrashy ones that came later.
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

shellhead wrote:It wasn't even represented in the "Final Four". But then, ya know, they only started from 16 albums in the beginning of the playoff, and both CFH AND VDOP made it to the last three rounds. It was And Justice for All against CFH, I didn't vote in that round, it was too hard of a choice for me. And Justice won that round I believe.

I like the more melodic kind of parts and riffs that made up alot of CFH & VDOP, those albums were the perfect transition albums from the glam they started with to the harder more thrashy ones that came later.
Panteras true sound is on the second half of FBD, I dont give a fuck what some stupid radio station in Denver thinks when Back in Black is in the final :lol:
Captain Blackout
Go Leafs Go
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

Naturally I respect your opinion, I just thought it was cool that ANY Pantera was the champion. Back in Black is considered by many to be a perfect album in the way that people who like AC/DC (not me BTW) think every song on it is a really good song.

I was just happy to have such a large amount of people appreciating the same thing I love.

As far as "Pantera's true sound", that is an opinion, therefore that does not hold as "truth", as truth is based solely on fact and opinions are not facts.
Kris Sabian
I will fuck you up

Post by Kris Sabian »

THat's cool.

:tup:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

shellhead wrote:
DBS wrote:

It was a great day!

It was awesome!

If you're thinking of staying here, Man up boy.
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

Um, unfortunately, I lack the proper appendages (sp) to "man up boy".
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

then fuck off.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

shellhead wrote:Um, unfortunately, I lack the proper appendages (sp) to "man up boy".
Post your pic.
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

All AC/DC albums sound the same.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

shellhead wrote:http://profiles.myspace.com/users/12486153

here's my link on myspace
Post your tits.
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

still.. VDOP > most
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

That's not even the best Pantera album. :lol: :tdown:
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

AlabamaRedneck wrote:That's not even the best Pantera album. :lol: :tdown:
Says you.

TGST is where it's at.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

SHELLHEAD:

About me:

I was born in Nebraska but have lived longer in Colorado, with the exception of 11 months I lived in California. I am educated but not well traveled. I am a fairly down to earth, honest, rural raised, home-grown girl who prefers the urban life. I live by the golden rule and the fact that "life's not fair." I enjoy art and music, and therefore tend to live vicariously through those who are gifted with such talent. I am easily amused as well as confused. I appreciate the simple things in life.

Who I'd like to meet:

I was introduced to myspace by a friend and mostly just use it to find out more about my peer groups and people that are interested in some of the same things I am. I would like to continue to meet people from the Denver metro and surrounding areas. I mostly enjoy the kinds of people who are compassionate and genuine. I have always been able to get along with all kinds of people. I judge everyone by how they treat me. So in summary, myspace is just that. It's MYSPACE, where I can say whatever I want.

I grew up in the 80's, so I used to love Madonna, Michael Jackson, Duran Duran and Cyndi Lauper, but my older brother schooled me in the heavy metal era. I learned about metal bands during a game we'd play where he would play a song and I would have to guess who the band was and the name of the song. I have always been a headbanger. I love Pantera, Slayer, Metallica, Skid Row, Corrosion of Conformity, System of a Down, Queensryche and most recently Tool. I was introduced to electronica about 3 years ago by my boyfriend Platon who taught himself how to spin and has enlightened me with a new artform and a new way of listening to music which I have completely embraced. I have also recently seen some dj's that played hard core and hardstyle and really liked that as well, it's all about those SLAMMIN BEATS! And a little trance for the ride home
Michaelle has 50 friends.
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

DBS wrote: Michaelle has 50 friends.
Well I'll be cock-slapped. Is that a tattoo above her left breasticle?
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

RE-ED wrote:
DBS wrote: Michaelle has 50 friends.
Well I'll be cock-slapped. Is that a tattoo above her left breasticle?
:lol:
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

RE-ED wrote:Save your assholism for the free zone not here. Let the person be stoked.
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
AlabamaRedneck wrote:That's not even the best Pantera album. :lol: :tdown:
Says you.

TGST is where it's at.
...and anyone else who knows anything about anything. TGST is indeed far superior.
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

I'd bang the broad after about 7 beers. :tup:
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

Browns Town wrote:I'd bang the broad after about 7 beers. :tup:

Oh, so you are one of those people who fall into the catagory of: FUCKING DOUSHEBAG.

"Beer.... helping ugly people have sex for years!" SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

I am sure I would rather DIE OF ALCOHOL POISONING than even so much as have a cordial conversation with you.

Seven beers would NOT help you become less UGLY!!!!

FUCKING DOUSHEBAG!!! (I can just hear Phil screaming that at you right now!)
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

Douchebag*

You are a faggot :zzz:
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

shellhead wrote:
Browns Town wrote:I'd bang the broad after about 7 beers. :tup:

Oh, so you are one of those people who fall into the catagory of: FUCKING DOUSHEBAG.

"Beer.... helping ugly people have sex for years!" SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

I am sure I would rather DIE OF ALCOHOL POISONING than even so much as have a cordial conversation with you.

Seven beers would NOT help you become less UGLY!!!!

FUCKING DOUSHEBAG!!! (I can just hear Phil screaming that at you right now!)

:no:

Phil would be like "hrmmmmfurgtmmmm" because he would be all strung out on heroin. Whore.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

DBS wrote:then fuck off.

Boy, you represent your homeland in the most upstanding way.

FUCK YOU!!! YOU SNOBBY FUCKING IGNORANT BASTARD!!!

I have just as much right to be here as you do, if not more!

YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT TO THE FULLEST!!!!

I bet Pantera would be so proud!
:aargh:
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

shellhead wrote:
DBS wrote:then fuck off.

Boy, you represent your homeland in the most upstanding way.

FUCK YOU!!! YOU SNOBBY FUCKING IGNORANT BASTARD!!!

I have just as much right to be here as you do, if not more!

YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT TO THE FULLEST!!!!

I bet Pantera would be so proud!
:aargh:
Pantera broke up like 5 years ago
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

FUCK YOU PEOPLE, YOU MAKE ME EMBARRASSED (SP) TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU THRU PANTERA.

I CAME TO THIS BOARD FOR THE FIRST TIME LIKE TWO DAYS AGO JUST TO SPREAD SOME NEWS THAT I THOUGHT WAS COOL TO PEOPLE WHO I THOUGHT WOULD APPRECIATE IT!

DAMN, WAS I EVER WRONG!

ALL OF YOU, ALL OF YOU ARE IGNORANT, IMATURE DOUCHEBAGS!!!

I AM POSITIVE THAT IF WE WERE ALL PUT IN A ROOM TO HANG OUT WITH THE BAND, (THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION FOR THE RETARD THAT TOLD ME THEY BROKE UP FIVE YEARS AGO), THEY WOULD MOSTLY AGREE WITH ME. MAYBE SOME OF YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT CERTAIN ASPECTS THAN I DO (MUSIC COMPOSURE ETC), BUT YOU KNOW WHAT???

I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT I WOULD EARN WAY MORE OF THEIR RESPECT THAN ANY OF YOU JUDGEMENTAL DICKS AND CUNTS!!!!

I'M SORRY I INFULTRATED YOUR SACRED FORUM, AS I'M SURE THAT MOST OF YOU DO NOT HAVE DECENT, FULFILLING LIVES OR YOU WOULD NOT TREAT FELLOW FANS LIKE THAT!!!

YOU ARE DISGRACES AS PANTERA FANS!!! GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

DON'T WORRY, THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST HERE, I DO NOT NEED YOU PEOPLE TO TELL ME ABOUT PANTERA, I JUST NEED THEIR MUSIC.

FUCK RIGHT THE FUCK OFF RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND FUCK YOUR STUPID ACRONYMS, YOU ARE ALL STUPID, LAZY PEOPLE AND THAT IS WHY YOU USE THEM!!!!!! :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: