Line 6 POD XT LIVE and Audacity?

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Line 6 POD XT LIVE and Audacity?

Post by Wrona »

Will this unit work with audacity, Or do i have to be a bitch to line 6 and buy their program to record?
Jorgen
Perceptionless

Post by Jorgen »

Just buy hollow-points, then take them out of the box, load them frontward into a gun, put the gun to your head and put the bullet to your brain. The rest will work itself out. :tup:
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Jorgen wrote:Just buy hollow-points, then take them out of the box, load them frontward into a gun, put the gun to your head and put the bullet to your brain. The rest will work itself out. :tup:
How much rope do you jump?
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

It has 1/4 inch outs, it will work with anything. Addi tonally you can use the USB connection and use the PodXT as a recording interface. I agree with the hollow point post.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

I know how to use 1/4" to sound card... but my sound card is 16 bit offbrand bull shit.

It will work with the usb hookup then?