Masterd!

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
TemptingAndBared
Creampuff Sr.

Masterd!

Post by TemptingAndBared »

whether it's of any relavence to you i know people around here post things that are as well of no relavence to no one, so i'll put my two sence in...
to day i've accomplished a great height, 2 songs on the geetar have been added to my knowledge of music.. 13 steps to know where, and floods . this is fuckin awsome. :aargh:

And whether this thread survives is of no concern to me i just needed to let you all know what good i've learned today
i bought the thing, i taught the thing, and i fought the thing, they said it's normal but thier keepin me doped, ha, you must be missin somethin, keepin me doped, ha. I'm sendin it back to you!
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Re: Masterd!

Post by BassPhemy »

TemptingAndBared wrote:whether it's of any relavence to you i know people around here post things that are as well of no relavence to no one, so i'll put my two sence in...
to day i've accomplished a great height, 2 songs on the geetar have been added to my knowledge of music.. 13 steps to know where, and floods . this is fuckin awsome. :aargh:

And whether this thread survives is of no concern to me i just needed to let you all know what good i've learned today
What are you, stupid?
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
TemptingAndBared
Creampuff Sr.

BassPhemy wrote:
TemptingAndBared wrote:whether it's of any relavence to you i know people around here post things that are as well of no relavence to no one, so i'll put my two sence in...

What are you, stupid?
mostly. but i'm not as gay as you lookin like richards simmins in pink polka dot flip flops

ass clown
i bought the thing, i taught the thing, and i fought the thing, they said it's normal but thier keepin me doped, ha, you must be missin somethin, keepin me doped, ha. I'm sendin it back to you!
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

TemptingAndBared wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:

What are you, stupid?
mostly. but i'm not as gay as you lookin like richards simmins in pink polka dot flip flops

ass clown
shut up zipperhead
TemptingAndBared
Creampuff Sr.

zipperhead?

man why all the hostility?

i wanted to share what i've leaned in music and you fuck sticks have to put me in a bad mood
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

TemptingAndBared wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:

What are you, stupid?

ass clown
How many years did it take you to master these two songs that any monkey with 3 missing fingers and an eye patch could play?
Section8
Mouth For War

Post by Section8 »

yesterday on bass I learned how to play "good friends and a bottle of pills" that shit took me 2 and a half years to fully get and I wouyld ike to share it in this thread!1
Sam
Mouth For War

Post by Sam »

I just finished the Domination solo. I'll upload it later tonight.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

SAM wrote:I just finished the Domination solo. I'll upload it later tonight.
take pictures of that jackson soloist or whatever that you have! :tup:
Sam
Mouth For War

Post by Sam »

BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

:lol: WTF?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

SAM wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

goddam this thread sucks.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

:lol: sweet guitar, sorry about your g string though. also your a pretty good artist!