Anyone have solos they recorded? Post them here.

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Sam
Mouth For War

Anyone have solos they recorded? Post them here.

Post by Sam »

Originals, covers. Don't matter. Just wanna hear some personal recorded shit for kicks. Hear how your setup sounds. Maybe ask you what it consists of. I'm in the mood to hook my shit up and record so I'll post in here as well.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Not exactly a solo, but I play a lead on the song Sorcerer:

www.myspace.com/effluxmusic
Sam
Mouth For War

Post by Sam »

Like the intro. Nice lead work. Random. A bit bland at parts. Overall not bad, looks like it could use a little more collectiveness in arrangements and thought. Jam band? Around 3 minutes I got that vibe. The sound totally goes 360 from that diminished progression in the beginning. Vocals kinda came out of nowhere. I'd say it's different, and the drums fit the music.
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

I have actually been working on this one for a while now. the articulate shit is at the end if you dont want to listen to the riffs

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0UUBOvMPg
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
Sam
Mouth For War

Post by Sam »

:fu: :lol:
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Sam wrote:Like the intro. Nice lead work. Random. A bit bland at parts. Overall not bad, looks like it could use a little more collectiveness in arrangements and thought. Jam band? Around 3 minutes I got that vibe. The sound totally goes 360 from that diminished progression in the beginning. Vocals kinda came out of nowhere. I'd say it's different, and the drums fit the music.
Our drummer had a fucking nightmare recording that tune :lol: We do jam a lot at practice, not so much live.
Sam
Mouth For War

Post by Sam »

Post some more of your own shit dude. :tup:

I just tried playing an intro from one of the boss levels on Mega Man X for Super Nintendo. mmx.mp3