phil is a douche

Talk about anything Pantera related....
dimesboy666
Creampuff

phil is a douche

Post by dimesboy666 »

I guess my message was removed I guess noone wants to hear the truth about phil bein the reason dime is gone. but fuck all that bullshit phil is gonna get his someday. I just hope the rest of us can remember dime in good times and bad, I said it before and I will say it again, whoever found phils ass od'ing should have let the motherfucker die, then maybe dime and vinnie could still be together rockin today, all the true fans of dime, pantera, and damageplan stick together and dimes spirit will live on through us, far beyond remembered.
Fuck off Phil! :fu: :x :aargh: :fur: :tdown:
Psycho Gangster
Lynch Mob

Post by Psycho Gangster »

:roll: :fag:
Give me a reason, 'cause I got nothing to gain/so what am I doing now?
Feeling complacent, I cannot be contained/I'm so lost and lonely now
onetwothreefour
Cowboy From Hell

Post by onetwothreefour »

even though this will be locked i'd just like to say i hope you get hit by a train. :fu:
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

I disagree with you, too, but whatever happened to freedom of speech? As far as Phil being a total douchbag, he was way too upset with Dime and Vinnie(shit he'd say onstage) for them to not have done SOMETHING. No disrespect to the brothers, but, c'mon.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

fuckin' cunt wrote:I disagree with you, too, but whatever happened to freedom of speech? As far as Phil being a total douchbag, he was way too upset with Dime and Vinnie(shit he'd say onstage) for them to not have done SOMETHING. No disrespect to the brothers, but, c'mon.
they yelled at him about his drug use, and he didnt like it.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

fuckin' cunt wrote:I disagree with you, too, but whatever happened to freedom of speech? As far as Phil being a total douchbag, he was way too upset with Dime and Vinnie(shit he'd say onstage) for them to not have done SOMETHING. No disrespect to the brothers, but, c'mon.
you are a fucking faggot and your opinion isnt valid.
Section8
Mouth For War

Post by Section8 »

I dont care
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Re: phil is a douche

Post by Edna Bodine »

dimesboy666 wrote:far beyond remembered.
:lol: :lol:

"Heartfelt Display of Remembrance"
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

Edna Bodine wrote:

:lol:
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

I don't like Phil either, but he's still alive and hopefully he can straighten his act out.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

the story of pantera is turbulent indeed.. they would have never broken out if not for phil, despite an extremely capable guitarist and drummer. now phil became a junkie and noone likes a junkie.. all junkies should die. so in the end, dime and vinnie moved forward and phil kept being a junkie. dime's death is absolutely on phil's head. he antagonized that troubled piece of shit fatty. end of story.
xxx_viola_xxx
Trendkiller

Post by xxx_viola_xxx »

:no:
Got shit on
Pissed on
Spit on
Stepped on
Fucked with
Pointed at by lesser men
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Edna Bodine wrote:

Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

The way I see it is that whatever happened between them was just that...BETWEEN THEM!!!!

They are all grown men and have every right to do and say whatever the fuck they want!

As far as Phil goes, I saw him with Super Joint Ritual at Ozzfest in 2002, I think it was, and I was able to cross paths with him as he and his band sat at the autograph signing table. I simply stood within eye contact and stared at him long enough to catch his attention. And I got exactly what I wished for, A BIG ASS EAR TO EAR SMILE!!!

That was enough for me, Phil saw me, noticed me and smiled straight at me.

That was a memorable moment for me.

Thanks for that, Phil!
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

shellhead wrote:The way I see it is that whatever happened between them was just that...BETWEEN THEM!!!!

They are all grown men and have every right to do and say whatever the fuck they want!

As far as Phil goes, I saw him with Super Joint Ritual at Ozzfest in 2002, I think it was, and I was able to cross paths with him as he and his band sat at the autograph signing table. I simply stood within eye contact and stared at him long enough to catch his attention. And I got exactly what I wished for, A BIG ASS EAR TO EAR SMILE!!!

That was enough for me, Phil saw me, noticed me and smiled straight at me.

That was a memorable moment for me.

Thanks for that, Phil!
Psycho fucks usually fall in love with lead singers and listen to their every word. I suppose if Phil couldn't physically beat up Dime like he wanted to, this homo Gale was going to. Point is, Phil talked too much shit about a good man and now look where we stand. Vince needs to come out now and say he wants to beat up Phil.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

The Phil haters need to put all the personal shit aside and show respect for what he brought to the table with Pantera. He was the voice of Pantera. The VOICE of Panfuckingtera! What the hell are you people thinking?
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

fuckin' cunt wrote:The Phil haters need to put all the personal shit aside and show respect for what he brought to the table with Pantera. He was the voice of Pantera. The VOICE of Panfuckingtera! What the hell are you people thinking?
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

stfu
shellhead
Creampuff

Post by shellhead »

If it would have been Dimebag or Vinnie that I saw that close up, I definitely would have gone and talked to them.

Drug addicts do and say things that are morally wrong, but in the end, they pay for it in some way shape or form.
pickax6
Creampuff

Post by pickax6 »

dimesboy666 wrote:I guess my message was removed I guess noone wants to hear the truth about phil bein the reason dime is gone. but fuck all that bullshit phil is gonna get his someday. I just hope the rest of us can remember dime in good times and bad, I said it before and I will say it again, whoever found phils ass od'ing should have let the motherfucker die, then maybe dime and vinnie could still be together rockin today, all the true fans of dime, pantera, and damageplan stick together and dimes spirit will live on through us, far beyond remembered.
Fuck off Phil! :fu: :x :aargh: :fur: :tdown:
Your fucking stupid thats the anwser blame it on phil well fuck you I blame it on you and other dumb fucks like you "phil is gonna get his someday" are you going to give it to him I think not so go fuck off and quit spreading hate its to dangerous a tool for a simpel minded fuck stain like you
pickax6
Creampuff

Post by pickax6 »

Your fucking stupid thats the anwser blame it on phil well fuck you I blame it on you and other dumb fucks like you "phil is gonna get his someday" are you going to give it to him I think not so go fuck off and quit spreading hate its to dangerous a tool for a simpel minded fuck stain like you
staples_wbrc
Creampuff

Post by staples_wbrc »

i diss agree Phils a cunt its his fault. he left pantera so then vinnie and dime made a new band called damage plan if that twat Phil hadnt have fucked off then dime n vinnie wouldnt have started damage plan and dime would have lived on to day so fuck any of you who say its not phils fault hes a total fuckin self centerd dick face who dosent care about his actions so just fuckin think about that :fu:
im in a band called when blood runs cold. pantera are fuckin amazin and influence us so much
attitude226
Creampuff

:

Post by attitude226 »

:no:
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

staples_wbrc wrote:i diss agree Phils a cunt its his fault. he left pantera so then vinnie and dime made a new band called damage plan if that twat Phil hadnt have fucked off then dime n vinnie wouldnt have started damage plan and dime would have lived on to day so fuck any of you who say its not phils fault hes a total fuckin self centerd dick face who dosent care about his actions so just fuckin think about that :fu:
Subliminal message: Dime and Vinnie would've started Damageplan with or without Phil.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

You're all stupid. Especially fuckin cunt, I don't understand why you aren't banned like that British faggot shit.
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

aeon is a douche.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

ImaginaryEntity wrote:aeon is a douche.
Heartwork nigga.
yanksfan518
Creampuff

Post by yanksfan518 »

yes we will remember dime for what he was, no it wasnt phils fault and yes u are a faggot and yes u should eat shit and DIE :fur:
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

aeon wrote:
ImaginaryEntity wrote:aeon is a douche.
Heartwork nigga.
Never!
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

pickax6 wrote:Your fucking stupid thats the anwser blame it on phil well fuck you I blame it on you and other dumb fucks like you "phil is gonna get his someday" are you going to give it to him I think not so go fuck off and quit spreading hate its to dangerous a tool for a simpel minded fuck stain like you
I am gonna have to agree here... I am sure that the feud between Phil and Dime led to Dime getting shot but its not because Phil is a dick or because Dime was a dick... it was because all of the media pushing the feud and stupid fucks like that fat fucking pussy who shot dime buying into who is right and who is wrong... we really dont know any of those guys in Pantera except what we read about or see in the Vids. what ever happend to "whats done is done and gone so why cry" Pantera was here for a good amount of time.. take it for what it was and move on.
guitarchick80
Creampuff

Phil is great!!1

Post by guitarchick80 »

Your all out of your mind, It's not PHil's fault, he's such a great person, who loved dimebag, it's not his fault some freak went crazy. Keep your head up PHil, We All still Love you, and believe in you. Please don't go away, your too important.
attitude226
Creampuff

Post by attitude226 »

finally someone agrees with me :tup:
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

So he's been forgotten your saying?
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
B?ch 3343
Far Beyond Driven

Post by B?ch 3343 »

fuckin' cunt wrote:The Phil haters need to put all the personal shit aside and show respect for what he brought to the table with Pantera. He was the voice of Pantera. The VOICE of Panfuckingtera! What the hell are you people thinking?
Terry Glaze > Phil Anselmo
Dallas is where East ends.
Fort Worth is where Wes begins.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

This thread is as stupid as it is funny. :lol: :no:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
grandpa
Creampuff

Post by grandpa »

staples_wbrc wrote:i diss agree Phils a cunt its his fault. he left pantera so then vinnie and dime made a new band called damage plan if that twat Phil hadnt have fucked off then dime n vinnie wouldnt have started damage plan and dime would have lived on to day so fuck any of you who say its not phils fault hes a total fuckin self centerd dick face who dosent care about his actions so just fuckin think about that :fu:
faggot its just that you fucking americans shoot evryting that moves its not phils foult its the shooters foult dum asshole :jew:
reddead1
Creampuff

Post by reddead1 »

Phil is a whore, a whore to his drug abuse... The fuck cares for no one but himself and his career.. Look up - open your eyes people he, states as the death of DIME,"THANX FOR RUINING MY CAREER!!" As far as I'm concerned the boy knows NO RESPECT!! Walk on home BOY...exactly!!Now he comes with a new found talent , play'n the guitar on his new album for BODY OF BLOOD?? Damn boy, your BODY SHOULD BE BLOODIED..................................................
REVOLUTIONS & RAZORBLADES GUARD ME , AS I LIE ALONE, REDDEAD1....LIVE LOUD & BE PROUD!!!!!!
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

:zzz:
reddead1
Creampuff

Post by reddead1 »

HEY baby- PHIL didn't bring shit to Pantera- HELL, NOT EVEN A VOICE ,FOOL... Ever heard of working titles for guitar &beats... He only spoke what was already there....SO FUCK UR POWERTRIP & FUCK YOUR ATTITUDE, AND FUCK UR BLOATED EGO TOO......F :fu: .U.!!!
REVOLUTIONS & RAZORBLADES GUARD ME , AS I LIE ALONE, REDDEAD1....LIVE LOUD & BE PROUD!!!!!!
reddead1
Creampuff

Post by reddead1 »

WHERE -BABY -WHERE ? IS THAT GREEEN MONSTER IN MY EYE CALLED GIVE A SHIT!!! :D :roll: :D
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

omgomgogmogm. You is SOO Bad ass i cant believe you are talking shit bout phil MAN!