Wacken 2008

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

charlie wrote:I'm basically going to try and get a hold of some things. Nothing is guaranteed though. I might just end up getting mugged and then i'll be :x
Cool, no big deal like. I don't like hunting for drugs at wacken because I just don't give a shit and prefer being hammered drunk anyway. But if someone's got some, I'm all there :|):

Yeh coke's good for keepin the system on auto-pilot at least.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

charlie wrote:
DBS wrote:how easy is it to score at the festival? i need to drop some aceeeeeed.
Were making a stop in Amsterdam to pick up. I'm sure I could ask for some if you really want it.
how much is acid out there? i don't want anything mindblowing, just a cool trip for one of the nights. if you could pick up i would blow you.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

I think I'm going to try and survive for 16 days out of my camelbak :aargh:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]
Luckily I am Frodo and I win.[/quote]
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

I'm gonna smoke crack like it's Boyz in the Hood :aargh:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

...wanna buy a cheeseburga?....
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

DBS wrote:
charlie wrote:
DBS wrote:how easy is it to score at the festival? i need to drop some aceeeeeed.
Were making a stop in Amsterdam to pick up. I'm sure I could ask for some if you really want it.
how much is acid out there? i don't want anything mindblowing, just a cool trip for one of the nights. if you could pick up i would blow you.
No idea. Like I said I'm just going to see what I can get.
GRIM
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

Bren wrote:I'm gonna smoke crack like it's Boyz in the Hood :aargh:
Let's smoke crack and make Jeff nervous!! :aargh:
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

BMFOhio wrote:
Who's Geoff?
GRIM
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

BMFOhio wrote:
let's inject heroin into his face!!!!!11
charlie wrote: Who's Geoff?
:lol: long4
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.

Post by Guest »

charlie wrote:
BMFOhio wrote:
Who's Geoff?
Necromancer in the Valiant universe.
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

Does anybody know if the camping is where we want or we arranged by the festival?

For instance myself and DBS are travelling with argon travels, will we be cooped up with the people from that bus or can we go where we want?

I ask this because I know most of you are making your own ways there, wondering if theres a chance we can get the tents within a relatively close distance to eachother and close enough so that when i'm fucked out of my head on various toxin's, that i'll make it back to my tent easily enough?

Also: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
[quote="Edna Bodine"][quote="Richard The Duke"]What do you do when you take a monster shit and you realize that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom??[/quote]

pick it up and throw it out the window[/quote]
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

Watw-Drums wrote:Does anybody know if the camping is where we want or we arranged by the festival?

For instance myself and DBS are travelling with argon travels, will we be cooped up with the people from that bus or can we go where we want?

I ask this because I know most of you are making your own ways there, wondering if theres a chance we can get the tents within a relatively close distance to eachother and close enough so that when i'm fucked out of my head on various toxin's, that i'll make it back to my tent easily enough?

Also: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
You can camp wherever you want.
GRIM
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

yeh anywhere you want that is allocated camping space. Some spaces are prebooked by large groups or only for those travelling by car but they're fuckin miles anyway.

I'm in 2 minds what to actually do though. I get to Hamburg on the Tues 29th but the camping doesn't open til 8am the next morning. I reckon it's an idea to stay in Hamburg and get up well early (Like 7am) and taxi it to the ground to beat the traffic. As last time the fucking traffic queues were gay as fuck.
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

BMFOhio wrote:
Don't smoke crack around me, I'll relapse! :(
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

whitemike wrote:yeh anywhere you want that is allocated camping space. Some spaces are prebooked by large groups or only for those travelling by car but they're fuckin miles anyway.

I'm in 2 minds what to actually do though. I get to Hamburg on the Tues 29th but the camping doesn't open til 8am the next morning. I reckon it's an idea to stay in Hamburg and get up well early (Like 7am) and taxi it to the ground to beat the traffic. As last time the fucking traffic queues were gay as fuck.
Come meet us in Itzehoe the night before. All the shuttle buses go from Itzehoe train station wed morn too :tup:
GRIM
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

charlie wrote:
whitemike wrote:yeh anywhere you want that is allocated camping space. Some spaces are prebooked by large groups or only for those travelling by car but they're fuckin miles anyway.

Come meet us in Itzehoe the night before. All the shuttle buses go from Itzehoe train station wed morn too :tup:
Cool, but can we crash/camp in Itzehoe somewhere. There's gonna be like 10 of us hehe.
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

whitemike wrote:
charlie wrote:

Cool, but can we crash/camp in Itzehoe somewhere. There's gonna be like 10 of us hehe.
Oh I see. Well unless you find a hotel or a campsite then I would stick to your original plan.
GRIM
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

charlie wrote: Come meet us in Itzehoe the night before. All the shuttle buses go from Itzehoe train station wed morn too :tup:
we'll be arriving in Itzehoe on Tuesday afternoon, staying in the same hotel as you :tup:
morgbite
Lost

Post by morgbite »

You can stay in charlies ass. There is plenty of space. eheueheueheueheueheueheueh
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

charlie wrote:
whitemike wrote:
charlie wrote:

Oh I see. Well unless you find a hotel or a campsite then I would stick to your original plan.
Rad
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

morgbite wrote:You can stay in charlies ass. There is plenty of space. eheueheueheueheueheueheueh
That space is reserved. It's the emergency shartzone.
GRIM
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

Early weather reports for Itzehoe don't look too bad
:tup:

No rain is always a win.
GRIM
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

i'm not bringing the 9 man tent anymore. we tried erecting it today but it was far too much hassle, so we're bringing 2 2-man tents instead.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

DBS wrote:i'm not bringing the 9 man tent anymore. we tried erecting it today but it was far too much hassle, so we're bringing 2 2-man tents instead.
Cool I'll let everyone know :tup:
GRIM
morgbite
Lost

Post by morgbite »

No one is erecting anything anywhere near me! :x

I'm fucking exited. This holiday is totally going to fuck my guts up.
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

charlie wrote:Early weather reports for Itzehoe don't look too bad
Did someone say "nude weather forecast"?

ok guys, I'll do it during the week :tup: :tup: :tup:
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Bren, are we just sleeping in your car, or are we in tents, or what, during the actual festival?
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

bring a tent - nobody's sleeping in the car
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

I'm sleeping in the grass :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

good luck with that :lol:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

oh and see you in the morning bra :tup:

tell long4 to bring his handcuffs :|): :|): :|):
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

DBS wrote:i'm not bringing the 9 man tent anymore. we tried erecting it today but it was far too much hassle, so we're bringing 2 2-man tents instead.
Bring the 9 man. I'm a whiz at these things and can help you set it up.
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

BMFOhio wrote:
Bring the 9 man. I'm a whiz at these things and can help you set it up.
I take it you don't have a tent? Fear not! You can buy one of these at the festival

http://www.metaltix.com/item_detail.php?item_nr=35245#

Its a 2 man and only €30 :tup:
GRIM
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Nah man, those tents are really shit. Fall apart at the slightest bit of rain or wind.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

we can pick up a tent pack thing that includes 2 sleeping bags and mats over here if you want
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

also, I am a homosexual serial killer
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

We can play it by ear! :aargh:

Okay going to pick Long4 up so his mom can drive us to the airport :lol:
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Bren wrote:also, I am a homosexual serial killer
Do you mean you exclusively kill homosexuals, or that you are a homosexual who happens to serial kill? Because either way, I'm game :tup:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

BMFOhio wrote:We can play it by ear! :aargh:

Okay going to pick Long4 up so his mom can drive us to the airport :lol:
oh cool tell her I said hi and I'll see her soon
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

GRIM