New Pantera Releases

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Causarius
Creampuff Sr.

New Pantera Releases

Post by Causarius »

I got this from MetalUnderground.com

Damageplan, Pantera Unreleased Recordings, Video Footage To See Light Of Day

According to a recent online posting by DISTURBED drummer Mike Wengren, several DAMAGEPLAN- and PANTERA-related products are currently being planned for future release. Among the items that will reportedly see the light of day — either individually or as part of a box set — are the following:

*DAMAGEPLAN DVD "Damagevision"
*DAMAGEPLAN second album
*DAMAGEPLAN "New Found Power" outtakes
*PANTERA Home DVD Part 4
*PANTERA - Unreleased studio tracks from:
"Cowboys From Hell"
"Vulgar Display of Power"
"Far Beyond Driven"
"Great Southern Trendkill"
"Reinventing the Steel"
Tracks from what would have been PANTERA's next studio project after "Reinventing the Steel"
*REBEL MEETS REBEL (Dimebag and Vinnie Paul's side project with legendary country/western music artist David Allen Coe)

It should be noted, however, that — with the exception of a second DAMAGEPLAN studio album (consisting of recordings originally meant to be used towards the band's follow-up to "New Found Power") — there has not yet been any confirmation from the PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN camp that the above-mentioned recordings will ever be made available to the public.

The only things I think worth releasing are the Pantera Home Vid #4 (finally!), the unreleased (B sides?) tracks from all their major label albms and especially their project with David Allen Coe. David Allen Coe kicks ass. They should release all that stuff in one set.

and burn all the rest
El Masa
Cowboy From Hell

Post by El Masa »

:zzz:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Idiot. Locked. Banned.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Shedding Skin26
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Shedding Skin26 »

Can't wait for all that to be released. The new pantera home dvd part 4 should be as great as all the other pantera home video. I definately want to hear the tracks that probablly would have been on pantera's next record. If any of them were leaked into the internet I couldn't find them. Wonder if they were going to experiment alittle bit for the next record while still having the traditional pantera sound.
This is the last night of the fucking tour and I'll tell you what I'm more wasted then fucking asses ever could be yeah. -Phil Anselmo Ozzfest 2000.
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

Lager wrote:Idiot. Locked. Banned.
Not everyone ventures into the freezone or any zone for that matter.
Bren is too little to be a dick, he's just a wiener.
slatanic 1
Creampuff

Pantera vid 4

Post by slatanic 1 »

I really hope a new dvd comes out. Fore I was very lucky to hang out with Dime and Vinnie twice on the reinventig tour.. Dime took me tothe back of the bus and we taped my drunk ass singing KID ROCK songs! I looked a lot like him until I chopped my hair.

Any way I got drunk with Dime and he showed true concern that myself and my girlfriend got back to Tucson AZ safe from Pheonix.

GREAT GUY I"LL MISS HIM AND HIS MUSIC

SLATANIC 1
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

They should just release it all in one big boxset.
GRIM
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

And they should call it "The Dimebox"
GRIM
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Re: New Pantera Releases

Post by MARDUK »

Causarius wrote:I got this from MetalUnderground.com

Damageplan, Pantera Unreleased Recordings, Video Footage To See Light Of Day

According to a recent online posting by DISTURBED drummer Mike Wengren, several DAMAGEPLAN- and PANTERA-related products are currently being planned for future release. Among the items that will reportedly see the light of day — either individually or as part of a box set — are the following:

*DAMAGEPLAN DVD "Damagevision"
*DAMAGEPLAN second album
*DAMAGEPLAN "New Found Power" outtakes
*PANTERA Home DVD Part 4
*PANTERA - Unreleased studio tracks from:
"Cowboys From Hell"
"Vulgar Display of Power"
"Far Beyond Driven"
"Great Southern Trendkill"
"Reinventing the Steel"
Tracks from what would have been PANTERA's next studio project after "Reinventing the Steel"
*REBEL MEETS REBEL (Dimebag and Vinnie Paul's side project with legendary country/western music artist David Allen Coe)

It should be noted, however, that — with the exception of a second DAMAGEPLAN studio album (consisting of recordings originally meant to be used towards the band's follow-up to "New Found Power") — there has not yet been any confirmation from the PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN camp that the above-mentioned recordings will ever be made available to the public.

The only things I think worth releasing are the Pantera Home Vid #4 (finally!), the unreleased (B sides?) tracks from all their major label albms and especially their project with David Allen Coe. David Allen Coe kicks ass. They should release all that stuff in one set.

and burn all the rest
*faint*
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by Lager »

Get those pics of your sig you faggot.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Lager wrote:Get those pics of your sig you faggot.
shut the fuck up you horrible cunt
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by Lager »

MARDUK wrote:
Lager wrote:Get those pics of your sig you faggot.
shut the fuck up you horrible cunt
No.
yanksfan518
Creampuff

Post by yanksfan518 »

seeing is believing :roll: