Important-looking for a vid

Talk about anything Pantera related....
panterafan101
Creampuff

Important-looking for a vid

Post by panterafan101 »

I'm searching for a pantera interview, it was on youtube a little while ago but has been taken off, the interview was around 1994 and it is phil and vinnie talking about far beyond driven, phil talks about how pantera hasn't changed, and vinnie talks about planet caravan, the video has subtitles that are in chinese or japenese along the bottom. Anyone know where this vid can be found?

Thanks
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

GRIM
Aretnap
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Aretnap »

why :lol:
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

:roll:

ive seen the video youre referring to
go to this site:

www.c700.com click on "Pantera"
rObsessed!
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

this isn't important :roll:

click Brandon's link, it has all kinds of good Pantera stuff if you really want it
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Overkill
I will fuck you up

Post by Overkill »

Brandon wrote::roll:

ive seen the video youre referring to
go to this site:

www.c700.com click on "Pantera"
Oh shit! :lol:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

You people are a bunch of mean jerks!!! What's the point of having a Pantera BB if people can't come here to ask valid shit about Pantera or make exciting new friends with common interests?
panterafan101 wrote:I'm searching for a pantera interview, it was on youtube a little while ago but has been taken off, the interview was around 1994 and it is phil and vinnie talking about far beyond driven, phil talks about how pantera hasn't changed, and vinnie talks about planet caravan, the video has subtitles that are in chinese or japenese along the bottom. Anyone know where this vid can be found?

Thanks
I found a few interviews on filesquab.net, there's a 5 minute waiting line for downloads, which sucks, but I'm not paying for that!!! LOL :PP: . I don't know if these are the ones you're looking for;

https://filesquab.net/opersearch/pantera/video?p=panterainterview&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

https://filesquab.net/opersearch/pantera/video?s=stronger_than_all_ylt=A9iby6BuTNRGyT4BlF.JzbkF?p=carl&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-501&x=wrt
Getcha Hate!
anselmosplaything
Creampuff

Post by anselmosplaything »

what is good about the interview?