who's idea of a sick joke is this?!

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

who's idea of a sick joke is this?!

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

"Radio Rebellion" tour featuring JOB FOR A COWBOY, BEHEMOTH, GOJIRA and BENEATH THE MASSACRE:

Oct. 18 - Baltimore, MD - Ram's Head Live
Oct. 19 - Norfolk, VA - NorVa
Oct. 20 - Atlanta, GA - Masquerade
Oct. 21 - Orlando, FL - House of Blues
Oct. 22 - New Orleans, LA - House of Blues
Oct. 23 - Houston, TX - Meridian
Oct. 24 - San Antonio, TX - White Rabbit
Oct. 26 - Phoenix, AZ - Marquee Theatre
Oct. 27 - San Diego, CA - SOMA
Oct. 28 - Los Angeles, CA - House of Blues
Oct. 29 - San Francisco, CA - Slims
Oct. 30 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater
Oct. 31 - Seattle, WA - El Corazon
Nov. 02 - Denver, CO - Gothic Theatre
Nov. 03 - Lawrence, KS - Granada Theater
Nov. 04 - St. Louis, MO - Pops
Nov. 06 - Minneapolis, MN - Station Four
Nov. 07 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues
Nov. 08 - Detroit, MI - St. Andrews Hall
Nov. 09 - Pittsburgh, PA - Mr. Smalls
Nov. 10 - Cleveland, OH - House of Blues
Nov. 11 - Buffalo, NY - Infinity
Nov. 12 - Toronto, ON - Opera House
Nov. 13 - Montreal, QC - Club Soda
Nov. 15 - Poughkeepsie, NY - The Chance
Nov. 16 - Worcester, MA - Palladium
Nov. 17 - Philadelphia, PA - Trocadero Theatre
Nov. 18 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Dude I was just going to make a topic about this.

I'm sorry but despite their awesome new release, after an ozzfest stint and now this shit, I'm starting to question the integrity of Behemoth not being just a money making machine.
Sponsored by fucking converse and hurley? "radio rebellion"? job for a bunch of faggotfucks?
I understand they don't choose who they co-headline with/support and all, but the sponsorship shit by two companies I'd personally least associate with anti-mainstream/radio? What a bunch of shit.

I don't even really know what to think about this. It's kinda ruined my day to be honest with you.
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Not only that, I just really don't even want to go to this honestly. I know for a fact that scene and bro-core faggots are going to ruin the shows.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Kellan wrote: I know for a fact that scene and bro-core faggots are going to ruin the shows.
what?!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

Post by M0oN »

God forbid some underground bands make a few bucks off their music, it's not like they're suddenly promoting TRL on MTV...quit being such a faggot fuck, everyone's gotta eat.
Practice safe sex, go fuck yourself.

[quote="Bren"]DONT EVER STOP POSTING HERE OK[/quote]
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

M0oN wrote:God forbid some underground bands make a few bucks off their music, it's not like they're suddenly promoting TRL on MTV...quit being such a faggot fuck, everyone's gotta eat.
If you knew what the fuck you're talking about you'd have known that Behemoth have toured the states 10 times in the past 2 years so "making enough money to eat" is completely irrelevant here.
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Bren wrote:
Kellan wrote: I know for a fact that scene and bro-core faggots are going to ruin the shows.
what?!
You've heard JFAC right? And understand that their huge following has been thanks almost entirely to myspace and the scene-kids who listen to their shit? And also Beneath the Massacre, but to a much lesser extent?
You can bet your life you won't even be able to watch the shows due to everyone around you hardcore dancing around with their dicks hard for JFAC.
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Kellan is right. hence the 'sick joke' in the thread title. Behemoth deserve to be headlining by now and they are more than able to as they have a huge following now. I know they don't always have a choice on who they tour with...but for Job for a cowboy...(a band that has 1 album and an EP out,) to be headlining over Behemoth (who have 8 albums and 5 EP's out along with over 15 years of experience) is a fucking joke.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
come check it out.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

:lol: Somebody please explain "Bro Core" to me.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

BassPhemy wrote::lol: Somebody please explain "Bro Core" to me.
pick one.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brocore
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
come check it out.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

is this worth going to for Behemoth and Gojira?
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

buck satan wrote:is this worth going to for Behemoth and Gojira?
It's worth going for Behemoth alone, they probably have THE most intense stage presence I've ever witnessed personally. But just be prepared for scene kid faggotry to the max. At least half, since half the bands cater to that demographic.
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

Post by M0oN »

Kellan wrote:
M0oN wrote:God forbid some underground bands make a few bucks off their music, it's not like they're suddenly promoting TRL on MTV...quit being such a faggot fuck, everyone's gotta eat.
If you knew what the fuck you're talking about you'd have known that Behemoth have toured the states 10 times in the past 2 years so "making enough money to eat" is completely irrelevant here.
Considering big name bands like Slayer have trouble making ends meet cash wise on a year that they haven't released a record I sincerely doubt a band like Behemoth is making enough cash to say they can live comfortably for the next few years.

Touring 10 times in the last 2 years has fuck all to do with them getting a gig that happens to involve a few sponsors you don't agree with.

Like I said, big fucking deal, quit being such an elitest prick. Half you poseur fucks would shit a brick if a band like Behemoth suddenly made it into mainstream music because you wouldn't get to look as scary at your highschool.

Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

M0oN wrote:
Kellan wrote:
Considering big name bands like Slayer have trouble making ends meet cash wise on a year that they haven't released a record I sincerely doubt a band like Behemoth is making enough cash to say they can live comfortably for the next few years.

Touring 10 times in the last 2 years has fuck all to do with them getting a gig that happens to involve a few sponsors you don't agree with.

Like I said, big fucking deal, quit being such an elitest prick. Half you poseur fucks would shit a brick if a band like Behemoth suddenly made it into mainstream music because you wouldn't get to look as scary at your highschool.
god damn you're fucking retarded.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
come check it out.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Slayer's gotta make at least $100,000 per show. As much as they tour there's no way they can have trouble making ends meet.
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

I don't know if they make that much, but if slayer can't make ends meet, then there living beyond thier means. plain and simple. bands like Suffocation and Morbid Angel are able to support themselves simply from touring and merchandise sales. if they are able to do so, Slayer damn well can and at this point I'd argue that Behemoth are more than able to do so as well.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
come check it out.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

They probably don't make that much on their club tours but they've been playing arenas the last two summers. I know they also sell a ton of $35 tshirts at shows and at Hot Topic so they're not hurting for cash.
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:
M0oN wrote:
Kellan wrote:

god damn you're fucking retarded.
No joke, all I can do is laugh at that shit.
Slayer having trouble making ends meet? Are you fucking kidding me? If your definition of "making ends meet" is synonymous with living extravagant as hell, then sure it's possible.
Kerry King has his own fucking clothing/merchandise line for fucks sake. Last I knew, people who had a hard time making ends meet didn't have the funds to up and start a fucking company, dumbass.

And in my opinion Behemoth is in the mainstream, and I really don't care because all of their albums fucking own. But how does touring 10 times in the past 2 years NOT equate to being on a tour with some mainstream sponsors? Touring = exposure = interest gained, thus tons of touring = tons of exposure = tons of interest gained.

And lastly, I'm not in high school and currently I'm in a fucking polo shirt, tucked in, for work attire. I don't give a fuck about looking scary. :roll:

PS you didn't get to me, converse and hurley sponsoring this tour with JFAC on it got to me. So stfu before you even start with that shit.
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

Post by M0oN »

When I'm speaking of Slayer making ends meet I'm speaking prior to Seasons In The Abyss before they actually started doing things that you see bands like Behemoth doing to increase their popularity.

That aside, I still don't see what the problem is with an underground band gaining sponsorship from some larger company's, nor how having a few motocross jocks at a concert as a result of the sponsorship is going to make your experience such a giant shit fest.

Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

You all should just go anyway and beat up all the faggots that are sure to be there.
They call me rubberneck!
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

If you enjoy a band's music and enjoy seeing them live, then just go and don't worry about who is sponsoring what and who they tour with and etc. In the end, none of it matters. I don't even know who "sponsored" the show I saw last night and furthermore don't give a fuck, I had a great time. And I also wouldn't have cared if The Spice Girls were the headliners. I would have went, saw who I wanted to see and then left or hung out, drank beer and scoped out chicks.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

JFAC is headlining? What the FUCK. Beneath the Massacre, Gojira and Behemoth all rule though.
Q&A: Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn?

Cro Cop: Yes

[quote="Neural Implosion"] I'm just a grindcore musician out there trying to make it[/quote]
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

who the fuck cares who behemoth is touring with? goddamn some of you are fucking retarded. Question their integrity because they happen to tour with some shitty bands? just go to the show to see them and stfu :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

People bitched the same way when shit like Limp Bisquik picked up a few sponsors and went mainstrain. As if every band's aspiration is to stay underground and have 3 fucking fans.
Getcha Hate!
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

it's not the sponsors that bother I. it's the fact that they are playing with Job for a cocksucker and Behemoth aren't headlining when they fucking deserve to be. I could give two shits about sponsors
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
come check it out.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Every band in the world worth meantioning have had to play under some cocksuckers at one time or another.
Getcha Hate!
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Lumber Jack Off wrote:Behemoth deserve to be headlining by now and they are more than able to as they have a huge following now. I know they don't always have a choice on who they tour with...but for Job for a cowboy...(a band that has 1 album and an EP out,) to be headlining over Behemoth (who have 8 albums and 5 EP's out along with over 15 years of experience) is a fucking joke.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
come check it out.
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

Stop fucking crying already dude, just dont go to the show, its that simple.
They call me rubberneck!
morgbite
Lost

Post by morgbite »

Avulsed wrote:JFAC is headlining? What the FUCK. Beneath the Massacre, Gojira and Behemoth all rule though.
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Kellan wrote:you won't even be able to watch the shows due to everyone around you hardcore dancing
Then stay away from the pits. Theres nothing wrong with dancing.
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Revolver wrote:
Kellan wrote:you won't even be able to watch the shows due to everyone around you hardcore dancing
there's nothing wrong with moshing. hardcore dancing is retarded though...at least the pit ninja shit people do nowadays is.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
come check it out.
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Revolver wrote:
You're a scene kid. Just say it already.
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

You guys would seriously hate New York, everyone here from metalheads to skinheads get down.
They call me rubberneck!
the_clansman
I will fuck you up

Post by the_clansman »

Behemoth was my first metal show :aargh:
[quote="Mitch"]People say "Man, you don't know how hard it is to quit cigarettes." Yes I do. It's as hard as it is to start flossing:[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]all vulvas are beautiful! and if they ain't, smash her back door in.[/quote]
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

The closet molestees who coined or commonly uses the phrases "hardcore" or "slam dancing" need a good curb stomping.

Getcha Hate!
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Baby Selwyn wrote:You guys would seriously hate New York, everyone here from metalheads to skinheads get down.
:tup:
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:it's not the sponsors that bother I. it's the fact that they are playing with Job for a cocksucker and Behemoth aren't headlining when they fucking deserve to be. I could give two shits about sponsors
JFAC are headlining because they will draw in the most fans I imagine. They are popular, hence headlining, it's up to Behemoth and the others to blow them off the stage. I know it might be frustrating but that's how it is.

I think the last JFAC album was a decent enough release by the way, Beneath the Massacre is good stuff too. What's the beef with them? Or have the emo's started humping them now, meaning they suck a dick?

I would love to see a line-up like that, regardless of order, obviously I would prefer certain bands to have more time but they are 4 pretty decent bands, if you hate JFAC, get up front for the other's and then go home, simple as.

Hard-work will get you places, when you get to those places though your style may hold you back.

Money talks.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

BTM are fucking incredible.
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

"Lame shirt (click to purchase)" :lol:
EvilisthenewGood
I'm not your bro!

Post by EvilisthenewGood »

the drummer of jfac (jon) is fucking douche. he post at this forum www.threepoinstance.us under the name charnelrot

his audition thread
http://www.threepointstance.com/tpsbb/s ... job+cowboy

it will take you to a youtube link
Talk to me on AIM -theworstpostrevr

Never trust a man who can spell a word only one way.

I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.