Dillenger Escape Plan + Meshuggah

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Dillenger Escape Plan + Meshuggah

Post by whitemike »

Glasgow: 7th November

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Finally get to see Meshuggah :D And Dillenger are ok too...

:fu:
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

how is your death metal band doing?
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Hmm... ok. Not really done any more since the last song, working on my other band more at the moment with recording and such. We're still looking for a drummer for the death metal band, so I'm just leaving it to the side 'til something comes up.
Chog
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Chog »

i
Last edited by Chog on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Maybe you should try looking and you'll realise you get faaar more, better and regular gigs than the UK does. You obviously don't like music enough if you can't find good gigs in your whole fucking country.

Little moany pussy fuck.
Bert
Lynch Mob

Post by Bert »

I got my ticket for the Eindhoven show :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
Chog
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Chog »

i
Last edited by Chog on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:Maybe you should try looking and you'll realise you get faaar more, better and regular gigs than the UK does. You obviously don't like music enough if you can't find good gigs in your whole fucking country.

Little moany pussy fuck.
Not always true. Considering most states are bigger than England, we get a shit load of tours that the US don't. They're not going to play every state on their tours are they?
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Lager wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:Maybe you should try looking and you'll realise you get faaar more, better and regular gigs than the UK does. You obviously don't like music enough if you can't find good gigs in your whole fucking country.

Little moany pussy fuck.
Not always true. Considering most states are bigger than England, we get a shit load of tours that the US don't. They're not going to play every state on their tours are they?
They can travel like I have to. The fact they DO get alot more acts than us a hell of alot more frequently makes up for the fact that they'll no doubt need to cover greater distances.

I travel to London to see bands often enough, thats a 9 hour bus journey. They can stop being lazy cunts and seek out the music. They do get more.

And I don't know if meshuggah will be playing new shit. Probably not. I dont care to be honest.
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

are you fucking stupid? Considering the size, the US doesn't get half as much awesome tours as everywhere else. I'm not sure how other countries are but in the US, the average citizen can't just get up and go see a show that 1000 miles away.
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Yes they do. So fuck you jew :fu:
KillWhitey2000
Cowboy From Hell

Post by KillWhitey2000 »

Black Heart Dead Soul Apathy and Misery, Loss of Control, Any of the Above would describe me, I hate being inhuman all I do is fuck everything up would some just please put a
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Cancelled... again :x :no: :roll: :x :tdown: :tdown:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Genghis Tron are teaming up with Dillinger in the US. I wish they'd come over here already :x
vulgarstrength
Mouth For War

Post by vulgarstrength »

Bodom J wrote:are you fucking stupid? Considering the size, the US doesn't get half as much awesome tours as everywhere else. I'm not sure how other countries are but in the US, the average citizen can't just get up and go see a show that 1000 miles away.
yea honestly, these euros are always speaking of these massive cross country tours and shit, I could never imagine being able to take the time off work and be able to do some shit like that.
[quote="BassPhemy"]Whoever doesn't love Ernest can just have a bleach sandwich.[/quote]

[quote="Dirty Sanchez"]dont know how and wouldnt do it if i knew how, go fuck yourself[/quote]
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

Europeans don't do a goddamn thing. they set on their ass in coffee shops and bitch about movies, america, and uh taffy.
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Shut the fuck up needle dick.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Bodom J wrote:Europeans don't do a goddamn thing. they set on their ass in coffee shops and bitch about movies, america, and uh taffy.
Your the fat as fuck lazy ones on this planet, not us.
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
Bodom J wrote:Europeans don't do a goddamn thing. they set on their ass in coffee shops and bitch about movies, america, and uh taffy.
pfft. we may be fat but at least our teeth are all snaggled, shooting out of our faces and cutting women's faces off when we make out with them. when was the last time you heard of an american getting hired as a paper shear? NEVER. Fuck you

archive this.
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

Saltwater taffy? :shock:
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

hektik wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:
pfft. we may be fat but at least our teeth are all snaggled, shooting out of our faces and cutting women's faces off when we make out with them. when was the last time you heard of an american getting hired as a paper shear? NEVER. Fuck you

archive this.
Good job owning yourself there.
GRIM
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

hektik wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:

archive this.
Are you upset or spasticated or something?
JB20
Cowboy From Hell

Post by JB20 »

hektik wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:

archive this.
stop white on white crime
[quote="BrootalBrewd"]All of this national put a bar of soap in a celebrities mouth each month is beyond retarded. Somebody should release an album called Niggger, Jeww, Faggot, Hey America Fuck You.[/quote]
scorn
ok
Location: i haven't been here in almost a year. stay off my account niggers.

Post by scorn »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
it's a fact that the average american has a longer work week than the average first world european.
SicKitten81: I didn't do anything to Jason except turn down the stereo when I was trying to sleep after an abortion. so he beat up on me
heavymetalsoldier666: When I was a baby my mother had to special order certain shoes.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

the europeans are gonna have to work even more to pay the welfare checks of all the muslim immigrants coming over there.
rObsessed!
BrootalBrewd
Vulgar Bastard

Post by BrootalBrewd »

JB20 wrote:
hektik wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:

archive this.
stop white on white crime
:lol:
Your mother sucks cocks in hell