Pantera Live In Argentina Question

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

Pantera Live In Argentina Question

Post by Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 »

Hello,

Since alot of kick ass clips of Pantera live concert footage are found on Youtube, I have a slight question that I desperately hope can be answered. As most of you probably already have seen, there are many vids of Pantera playing "Walk" live in Argentina. For those of you who have not seen it, the video can be found here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VmQFlzJBTi8

Anywho I have a slight question that has to do with that gig. I remember a few months ago, there was another clip on Youtube of Pantera playing I'm Broken from this same gig, that was taken off of there for some strange reason. Does anyone know where I can find that clip, as I desperately want to hear it again. If anyone can hook me up with video footage of that song I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

not watching or listening to walk again. that song sucks
rObsessed!
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

just look on youtube :zzz:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

buck satan wrote:just look on youtube :zzz:
What do you think I've been doing for the last 4-5 months? It was taken off of Youtube as I said earlier on in my original post. I am looking for another way to find it as I know that clip is out there somewheres.
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

If you haven't looked already, don't bother looking through Google or Yahoo videos because it isn't there.
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

Yeah I know I've looked there too.

Dammit where the hell could this video be. Curse Youtube for removing it!!!! *Shakes fist angrily*
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 wrote: Dammit where the hell could this video be.
in your ass
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

buck satan wrote:
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 wrote: Dammit where the hell could this video be.
in your ass
Real original. How old are you.....6?

Anywho, gheyness aside....does anyone else here know where I may be able to find that clip. Any help will be extremely appreciated.
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Listen to some other live version
Q&A: Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn?

Cro Cop: Yes

[quote="Neural Implosion"] I'm just a grindcore musician out there trying to make it[/quote]
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

Avulsed wrote:Listen to some other live version
I have listened to/watched many live versions of I'm Broken on Google Video and/or Youtube. The problem is most of these clips had really shitty video or sound quality, where as the quality of this Buenos Aires, Argentina show was downright superb.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

i have it on my pc :tup:
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:i have it on my pc :tup:
Dude.... is there any way you can hook me up with just that one clip. I don't need the whole show or anything, just I would like to have the I'm Broken clip if possible. If you would be willing to hook me up, please let me know.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 wrote:
Dude.... is there any way you can hook me up with just that one clip. I don't need the whole show or anything, just I would like to have the I'm Broken clip if possible. If you would be willing to hook me up, please let me know.
oh no problem bro, i put it on youtube just for ya :tup: anything for a cfh brother right!?
here is the link FUCKING ENJOY AND STAY HOSTILE!!!!!!!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TZ860P4iTaM
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 wrote:
oh no problem bro, i put it on youtube just for ya :tup: anything for a cfh brother right!?
here is the link FUCKING ENJOY AND STAY HOSTILE!!!!!!!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TZ860P4iTaM

Dude...not cool. :lol:

Seriously though.... if you COULD load just that one clip on Youtube for me, I'd appreciate it immensely.
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

Where did you get those clip from that show anyways????
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

Where did you get those clip from that show anyways????
KillWhitey2000
Cowboy From Hell

Re: Pantera Live In Argentina Question

Post by KillWhitey2000 »

Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 wrote:Hello,

Since alot of kick ass clips of Pantera live concert footage are found on Youtube, I have a slight question that I desperately hope can be answered. As most of you probably already have seen, there are many vids of Pantera playing "Walk" live in Argentina. For those of you who have not seen it, the video can be found here:

Anywho I have a slight question that has to do with that gig. I remember a few months ago, there was another clip on Youtube of Pantera playing I'm Broken from this same gig, that was taken off of there for some strange reason. Does anyone know where I can find that clip, as I desperately want to hear it again. If anyone can hook me up with video footage of that song I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Dude I can get it, I'll hook u up but u gotta AIM me first, peace.
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

Re: Pantera Live In Argentina Question

KillWhitey2000 wrote:
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 wrote:Hello,

Thank you,
Dude I can get it, I'll hook u up but u gotta AIM me first, peace.
Alright bro' whats your AIM address. I tried looking for it on your profile but all I got was a "This Page Cannot Be Displayed Error".
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

So whats your AIM screenname and all Dude. I sent ya a private message on here but you never replied. I'd appreciate a reply back ASAP as I'm dying to see that clip.

Thanks