People are still hatin on Dime.

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

People are still hatin on Dime.

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

i got these semi-friends that are in my class that listen to iron maiden 24/7. any chance they get they listen to it, yet when i bring out the pantera they hate on dime so bad it makes me sick. They dont even know how he fuckin died or the revolution he brought to metal. In my opinion Pantera rules Iron Maiden over heavy metal any fuckin day. and they say Pantera sucks even though they don't listen to it, they are just fucking idiots.

i played cowboys from hell on my cd player and one of them comes over and they couldnt even recongize it at all. what the fuck i laughed because they are such posers and think they are cool just because they listen to a band that is actually like 5 bands considering the differnt singers, guitarist etc.

when are they going to realize that they actually are poser metal fags. Iron Maiden has some pretty cheesy ass songs, yet i still like caught somewhere in time, no prayer for the dying, etc, but its shit how they almost make me hate the sound of that band. Pisses me off. They have no fucking respect at all. Anyone else encounter this?
you know sometimes i wonder..
Pantera-Trendkiller
Creampuff

Post by Pantera-Trendkiller »

Yeah, almost everyday when i was in high school.... its called life, build a bridge, who gives a fuck if someone else doesnt like it, dont let em ruin it for you, and dont let em turn you against Iron maiden either, its not Maidens fault a few fuckfaces listen to their music.

Lock this thread now :tup:
MOUTH FOR WAR!!
goshuaspenis
Hail Dimebag

Post by goshuaspenis »

grow a dick, the both of you, one between you both then slice it in half and slap it against sandpaper for a minute.
[quote="Psycho Gangster"]Best username: Goshuaspenis[/quote]
Pantera-Trendkiller
Creampuff

goshuaspenis wrote:grow a dick, the both of you, one between you both then slice it in half and slap it against sandpaper for a minute.
Why? so you can get off over it?

quit telling the board about your fanatasies fag boy :no:

:fag:
MOUTH FOR WAR!!
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

I saw a swine anus hanging from a meathook in a deli window today.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Pantera-Trendkiller
Creampuff

Edna Bodine wrote:I saw a swine anus hanging from a meathook in a deli window today.
thanks for letting everyone know man, Im so glad you said that, its answered alot of questions for me, now ill be able to get a full nights sleep knowing YOU saw a swine anus hanging from a meathook in a delie window today.... Thanks a fuckload :fag:
MOUTH FOR WAR!!
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Pantera-Trendkiller wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:I saw a swine anus hanging from a meathook in a deli window today.
thanks for letting everyone know man, Im so glad you said that, its answered alot of questions for me, now ill be able to get a full nights sleep knowing YOU saw a swine anus hanging from a meathook in a delie window today.... Thanks a fuckload :fag:
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that this thread was Going Places.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Re: People are still hatin on Dime.

Post by Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:i got these semi-friends that are in my class that listen to iron maiden 24/7. any chance they get they listen to it, yet when i bring out the pantera they hate on dime so bad it makes me sick. They dont even know how he fuckin died or the revolution he brought to metal. In my opinion Pantera rules Iron Maiden over heavy metal any fuckin day. and they say Pantera sucks even though they don't listen to it, they are just fucking idiots.

i played cowboys from hell on my cd player and one of them comes over and they couldnt even recongize it at all. what the fuck i laughed because they are such posers and think they are cool just because they listen to a band that is actually like 5 bands considering the differnt singers, guitarist etc.

when are they going to realize that they actually are poser metal fags. Iron Maiden has some pretty cheesy ass songs, yet i still like caught somewhere in time, no prayer for the dying, etc, but its shit how they almost make me hate the sound of that band. Pisses me off. They have no fucking respect at all. Anyone else encounter this?
tell them pantera.. has better solos.. better drums better riffs.. and iron maiden is whiney fag wannabe metal
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:i got these semi-friends that are in my class that listen to iron maiden 24/7. any chance they get they listen to it, yet when i bring out the pantera they hate on dime so bad it makes me sick. They dont even know how he fuckin died or the revolution he brought to metal. In my opinion Pantera rules Iron Maiden over heavy metal any fuckin day. and they say Pantera sucks even though they don't listen to it, they are just fucking idiots.

tell them pantera.. has better solos.. better drums better riffs.. and iron maiden is whiney fag wannabe metal
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Bring guns and bombs to school and teach those haters a lesson .
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Pissed
Creampuff

Post by Pissed »

Bren wrote:

HELL YES! SHOW EM WHAT METAL IS REALLY ABOUT!!! :tup:
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

Bren wrote:

:lol: :hit:
Boot2TheKool
Creampuff

Post by Boot2TheKool »

I think the best thing for you to do in this situation is just stop going to school.Problem solved.
Duh?!
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

haha im laughin readin what you guys think. It is pretty bullshit, but i just call them fuckin faggits right to their face and they can't do shit about it because they know i can kick their asses.

and edna bodine can lick my nuts.
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:haha im laughin readin what you guys think. It is pretty bullshit, but i just call them fuckin faggits right to their face and they can't do shit about it because they know i can kick their asses.

He would if he could, but he's too busy jerking off into his boring socks.
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Sexual Thunder wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:haha im laughin readin what you guys think. It is pretty bullshit, but i just call them fuckin faggits right to their face and they can't do shit about it because they know i can kick their asses.

He would if he could, but he's too busy jerking off into his boring socks.
:lll:

Larsson
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Larsson »

i played cowboys from hell on my cd player and one of them comes over and they couldnt even recongize it at all.
i suggest you should beat them with a primal concrete sledge, get some new good friends and a bottle of pills and you'll not have a guilty conscience because yesterday dont mean shit . Then youll rise to a new level and tell em about this love :tup:
[quote="walnut"]Are you practicing being gay? Because you really don't need to practice.[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Who gives a fuck :zzz: You care about other people too much jackass
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Mr. T
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Mr. T »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:iron maiden is whiney fag wannabe metal
Even Mr. T knows that Maiden are one of the best metal bands of alltime, bitches.
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

after school, do you go straight to your room and blast some Pantera while crying and jerking off to one of their posters?
http://maclost.ytmnsfw.com/
http://macgyveruseless.ytmnd.com/
http://macgyverhatespeppers.ytmnd.com/
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Shred-Dimebag wrote: but i just call them fuckin faggits right to their face and they can't do shit about it because they know i can kick their asses.
Ladies and gentlemen I bring you BILLY BADASS! :aargh:
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

tweek wrote:after school, do you go straight to your room and blast some Pantera while crying and jerking off to one of their posters?
blast pantera off my guitar, jerk off on the neck, and let the guitar cry for me.

so yes thats what i do after school
after_god
Far Beyond Driven

Post by after_god »

Viking 2 :zzz:
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

ZOMG EVN DESTROYS STUCK MOJO GUITAR SOLOZ AND HEAVIER FASTER RIFFS?!
http://maclost.ytmnsfw.com/
http://macgyveruseless.ytmnd.com/
http://macgyverhatespeppers.ytmnd.com/
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote: TELL THEM STUCK MOJO.. HAS BETTER SOLOS.. BETTER DRUMS BETTER RIFFS.. AND PANTERA IRON MAIDEN IS WHINEY FAG WANNABE METAL :fu: :jew: :fag: :fu: :fag:
Owned :pimp:
[quote="AlferdPacker"] Open toilet, Put soap in water, Insert cat sit on the toilet lid. Let cat agitate itself in there for at least 5min. Flush 3-5 times to rinse off cat. Jump off toilet seat,and get out of the way as cat lets itself out. [/quote]
HostileFucker
Creampuff

Post by HostileFucker »

I would beat the fuck outta them on the spot.. NO ONE speaks like that 'bout the greatest band on earth. Grow some balls or start listening to celine dion :tup:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

I can't believe people like you exist.
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

dude whatever they have shut up pretty much now that i proved them dimebag is better. iron maiden owns but the way they put it they are the onlyy good band. they are an embarrass ment to metal.. posers is all i can say.

im getting a dime guitar soon.
Gimp
I will fuck you up

Post by Gimp »

I had a kebab for tea :tup:
[quote="Lager"]Best newb: Gimp[/quote]
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Gimp wrote:I had a kebab for tea :tup:
Hooz Yo Daddey
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Hooz Yo Daddey »

pantera owns iran madam
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

PANTARA OWNS A STRIP CLUB TO
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:dude whatever they have shut up pretty much now that i proved them dimebag is better. iron maiden owns but the way they put it they are the onlyy good band. they are an embarrass ment to metal.. posers is all i can say.

You're exactly the same as them. The only difference is which bands you're all fanboy faggotfucks of.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Zakk&Dimeschick
Creampuff

Post by Zakk&Dimeschick »

To all of you who are talking crap about dime this is for you :fu: Zakk and Dimeschick yeah the oldschool ops are still around and still togetherafter all these years.
chrohm
Creampuff

Post by chrohm »

they wouldve thought differently after a live show
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

Post by NauticalRocker08 »

Lager wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:dude whatever they have shut up pretty much now that i proved them dimebag is better. iron maiden owns but the way they put it they are the onlyy good band. they are an embarrass ment to metal.. posers is all i can say.

You're exactly the same as them. The only difference is which bands you're all fanboy faggotfucks of.
so let me get this straight, you sign up on a fan forum, post 14358 messages on it, them say we're fanboy faggotfucks? What a dipshit
"I just wanted to go out there, give it my all and fucking shred man."
- Dimebag

"God gave rock and roll to you, gave rock and roll to you, put it in the souls of everyone."
KISS
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

NauticalRocker08 wrote:
Lager wrote:

so let me get this straight, you sign up on a fan forum, post 14358 messages on it, them say we're fanboy faggotfucks? What a dipshit
Only 10 of those posts were about Pantera. STFU homo.
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

NauticalRocker08
n0ob

Post by NauticalRocker08 »

summers_eve wrote:
NauticalRocker08 wrote:
Lager wrote:

Only 10 of those posts were about Pantera. STFU homo.
Let me ask you, does coming onto a forum and calling people you don't know names make you feel like a man? Fuck you, Lager was directing that to all bands, and all bands does indeed include Pantera, try actually paying attention and not acting like a high school dropout.
"I just wanted to go out there, give it my all and fucking shred man."
- Dimebag

"God gave rock and roll to you, gave rock and roll to you, put it in the souls of everyone."
KISS
art-of-shredding
Creampuff

Post by art-of-shredding »

i like pantera > cowboys and after better

theres just more too groove to :)

ive made a point not to listen to any pre-cowboys pantera

ps.

new down album 2007 XD tis gonna be badass \m/
in a box of pine, and that's dying not a single other life, ever will have felt my price