Talk about anything Pantera related....
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

NauticalRocker08 wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
NauticalRocker08 wrote:
Lager wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:dude whatever they have shut up pretty much now that i proved them dimebag is better. iron maiden owns but the way they put it they are the onlyy good band. they are an embarrass ment to metal.. posers is all i can say.

im getting a dime guitar soon.
You're exactly the same as them. The only difference is which bands you're all fanboy faggotfucks of.
so let me get this straight, you sign up on a fan forum, post 14358 messages on it, them say we're fanboy faggotfucks? What a dipshit
Only 10 of those posts were about Pantera. STFU homo.
Let me ask you, does coming onto a forum and calling people you don't know names make you feel like a man? Fuck you, Lager was directing that to all bands, and all bands does indeed include Pantera, try actually paying attention and not acting like a high school dropout.
Thanks.
you know sometimes i wonder..
xxx_viola_xxx
Trendkiller

Post by xxx_viola_xxx »

Sometimes I have explosive shits after reading threads like this...
Got shit on
Pissed on
Spit on
Stepped on
Fucked with
Pointed at by lesser men
NauticalRocker08
n0ob

Post by NauticalRocker08 »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:
NauticalRocker08 wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
NauticalRocker08 wrote:
Lager wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:dude whatever they have shut up pretty much now that i proved them dimebag is better. iron maiden owns but the way they put it they are the onlyy good band. they are an embarrass ment to metal.. posers is all i can say.

You're exactly the same as them. The only difference is which bands you're all fanboy faggotfucks of.
so let me get this straight, you sign up on a fan forum, post 14358 messages on it, them say we're fanboy faggotfucks? What a dipshit
Let me ask you, does coming onto a forum and calling people you don't know names make you feel like a man? Fuck you, Lager was directing that to all bands, and all bands does indeed include Pantera, try actually paying attention and not acting like a high school dropout.
Thanks.
of coarse, I'm tired of these people acting like kids. It's pretty bad when a teenager has better grammer and acts more intellegent that half the people on here.
"I just wanted to go out there, give it my all and fucking shred man."
- Dimebag

"God gave rock and roll to you, gave rock and roll to you, put it in the souls of everyone."
KISS
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

NauticalRocker08 wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:
NauticalRocker08 wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
NauticalRocker08 wrote:
Lager wrote:

Thanks.
of coarse, I'm tired of these people acting like kids. It's pretty bad when a teenager has better grammer and acts more intellegent that half the people on here.
Yeep. We are all from the same fuckin metal hole, (well most of us, some of you are from a hairy womb) so don't hate on each other and respect the bands that have been brought before and during our time.
sed.
Creampuff

Post by sed. »

i dont know why the fuck youd even care what anyone thinks in the first place.... just tell them when the apocalypse comes your going to ride with jesus and smite them.... then theyll think your fucked up and they probably wouldnt mess with you as often....
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

sed. wrote:i dont know why the fuck youd even care what anyone thinks in the first place.... just tell them when the apocalypse comes your going to ride with jesus and smite them.... then theyll think your fucked up and they probably wouldnt mess with you as often....

...what?
Slipknot_Kickass666
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Slipknot_Kickass666 »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:
sed. wrote:i dont know why the fuck youd even care what anyone thinks in the first place.... just tell them when the apocalypse comes your going to ride with jesus and smite them.... then theyll think your fucked up and they probably wouldnt mess with you as often....

...what?
TROLL.
PBB People = shit
www.slipknot1.com - Home of the Maggots.
LOLLER 2000
Creampuff

Post by LOLLER 2000 »

FUCK :roll:
sed.
Creampuff

Post by sed. »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:

...what?
point concluded.