Pantera tattoo sleeve

Talk about anything Pantera related....
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Pantera tattoo sleeve

Post by ashe5SF »

i remember that there was a thread on here for Pantera tattoos a while back, but i couldn't find it. but anways here are some pics of my 3 pantera tattoos. they will eventually be part of a full sleeve of Pantera stuff.

FUCK ARTHRITIS
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Black
n0ob

Post by Black »

Yes... Now you look like a star but do you know who you are?
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Call an ambulance, OMG that top one :lol: :lol:
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Re: Pantera tattoo sleeve

Post by RyppR »

ashe5SF wrote:i remember that there was a thread on here for Pantera tattoos a while back, but i couldn't find it. but anways here are some pics of my 3 pantera tattoos. they will eventually be part of a full sleeve of Pantera stuff.

FUC dude..if your happy and it makes you go, i'll tip a drink for yuh!!!attaway.....go for it man...we ain't liv'n forever...do as as you will...do as you please....to all others who disagree....bend your fuc'n knees!!! i like the idea. cheers!!
---------------------------------------------------
Bend Your Fuc'n Knees and Avert Your Eyes.
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

RyppR wrote:
ashe5SF wrote:i remember that there was a thread on here for Pantera tattoos a while back, but i couldn't find it. but anways here are some pics of my 3 pantera tattoos. they will eventually be part of a full sleeve of Pantera stuff.

FUC dude..if your happy and it makes you go, i'll tip a drink for yuh!!!attaway.....go for it man...we ain't liv'n forever...do as as you will...do as you please....to all others who disagree....bend your fuc'n knees!!! i like the idea. cheers!!
thanks man
FUCK ARTHRITIS
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Archive!!!!!!! :aargh: :lll:
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by whitemike »

First photo, mid-background, studded belt.

:tdown:
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:First photo, mid-background, studded belt.

haha holy shit hawk eye, it is a pantera belt, not that you are gonna care or anything.

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

ashe5SF wrote:

haha holy shit hawk eye, it is a pantera belt, not that you are gonna care or anything.

ashe
It's studded you emo queef.
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

ashe5SF wrote:

ashe
fuc ashe...i have a stud'd belt with skull and bones wrapped round, ...New American Deathhead...fuc'm all...if we have to we'll eat our young...we do what we want, WEREWOLVEz realize they're dying anyway..hey.. are you up north in the eMPIRE?
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
ashe5SF wrote:

ashe
Studs are emo? :bs:
Boot2TheKool
Creampuff

Post by Boot2TheKool »

Step away from your computer,get in your car or on your bicycle or whatever mode of transportation that convey's you,Proceed immediately to your artist place of buisness or residence,Enter it and punch that mofo in the face.You got butchered. :|):
Duh?!
RyppR
Creampuff Sr.

Post by RyppR »

AFPD wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:
ashe5SF wrote:

ashe
IF YOUR FUC'N emo:fur: ........ anywayz ...emo is an intent...a way of being or wanting to be...nothing original....their fuc'n style.........stolen ....superimposed over a blatant program of queerdom......YEAUH!!! you see a bunch of emo's with fuc'n studs on....IT'S FUC'N QUEER!!!
its ovious....we don't do emo..............doyou???......fuc'n closet emo...fuc'n fake......seem to know so much about it......that which you resist .... :negro: persists.........

Greens For the Dime
White Boy
Lynch Mob

Post by White Boy »

oh my god your arm is fuckin destroyed
JEW wrote:https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Dimebag-Darrell/172364059446349?ref=hl
Larsson
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Larsson »

pretty cool .. what do you think about this?

i think it would be cool on ma chest
Last edited by Larsson on Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="walnut"]Are you practicing being gay? Because you really don't need to practice.[/quote]
Boot2TheKool
Creampuff

Post by Boot2TheKool »

I wish I knew what the hell 'emo' was,I hear that word alot if I knew what it was I could comment.

When I hear that word I think Avenged Svenfold,Is that emo? if so it is very very GAY :fag:
Duh?!
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

I like the Vulgar tat
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

RyppR wrote:
AFPD wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:
ashe5SF wrote:

ashe
IF YOUR FUC'N emo:fur: ........ anywayz ...emo is an intent...a way of being or wanting to be...nothing original....their fuc'n style.........stolen ....superimposed over a blatant program of queerdom......YEAUH!!! you see a bunch of emo's with fuc'n studs on....IT'S FUC'N QUEER!!!
its ovious....we don't do emo..............doyou???......fuc'n closet emo...fuc'n fake......seem to know so much about it......that which you resist .... :negro: persists.........

Greens For the Dime

:lol:
Boot2TheKool
Creampuff

Post by Boot2TheKool »

I took a stoner nap this afternoon on the couch and had nightmares about that mangled forearm jobby,dude PLEASE!! take the pics down!!!You know your still young you could learn to live a healthy and productive life as an amputee..ie. cut that fuckin' arm off and bury it!!!! immediately!!!!!!!!! :aargh:
Duh?!
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

Boot2TheKool wrote:I took a stoner nap this afternoon on the couch and had nightmares about that mangled forearm jobby,dude PLEASE!! take the pics down!!!You know your still young you could learn to live a healthy and productive life as an amputee..ie. cut that fuckin' arm off and bury it!!!! immediately!!!!!!!!! :aargh:
i'm glad you liked it so much bro. even enough to comment about it a couple times. i hope you have a merry christmas.

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

ashe5SF wrote:
Boot2TheKool wrote:I took a stoner nap this afternoon on the couch and had nightmares about that mangled forearm jobby,dude PLEASE!! take the pics down!!!You know your still young you could learn to live a healthy and productive life as an amputee..ie. cut that fuckin' arm off and bury it!!!! immediately!!!!!!!!! :aargh:
i'm glad you liked it so much bro. even enough to comment about it a couple times. i hope you have a merry christmas.

ashe
Atleast you got some class. :tup: I like the Vulgar one. And who knows, finnish up that sleeve and it might look pretty good.
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

AFPD wrote:
ashe5SF wrote:

ashe
Atleast you got some class. :tup: I like the Vulgar one. And who knows, finnish up that sleeve and it might look pretty good.
thanks man. i hope to have the sleeve done in a few months, but i have to put quite a bit more time in on it.

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
PanterA_freak121
Creampuff

Post by PanterA_freak121 »

those are awesome ashe
R.I.P Darrell Lance Abbott
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

PanterA_freak121 wrote:those are awesome ashe
thanks for the kind words bro. i can't wait to get more done.

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Boot2TheKool wrote:I wish I knew what the hell 'emo' was,I hear that word alot if I knew what it was I could comment.

When I hear that word I think Avenged Svenfold,Is that emo? if so it is very very GAY :fag:
..emo is where people dress up in black clothes, usually have fucked up hair, and complain how they are so sad, and they want to die and they hate their life. im waiting for an emo person to be on saw 3. THey also tend to be fags. i know this because some chick in my class her brother is emo and he fucked another guy in the ass.

heres a link of what emo is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PkC8dFYAUsw
you know sometimes i wonder..
Phantom Green
Knock Knock

Post by Phantom Green »

Browns Town wrote:Image
Word! :lol:
"Shoot him again, his soul's still dancing."

[quote="Wez"]Making love is for faggots![/quote]
chrohm
Creampuff

Post by chrohm »

kickass
richard
Lynch Mob

Post by richard »

ashe5SF wrote:Image
this one isnt so bad, i like it. the other one is terrible, is that supose to be a sunset behind dimes guitar? looks more like the martian sunset/sunrise :tdown:
ichiro suzuki #1
Sgt_baker
Creampuff

Post by Sgt_baker »

I got this one done about a year ago.
Looking at a dime portrait with RIP. Just trying to make something original up that i havent seen before.

Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

dime is rolling in his grave
rObsessed!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

CFH tattoos are very original :tup:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
John Fraun
Cowboy From Hell

Post by John Fraun »

I wouldnt get no Pantera tatoos cause what if they come out with a really lame shitty fuckin album in the future? then id be embarassed to have it!
AC/DC ROCKS!
pntra420
Creampuff

Post by pntra420 »

I had this GAY ex that thought he was cool and copied the CFH. Him and his friend, so I had to fuck them up by adding the Great Southern Snake.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

John Fraun wrote:I wouldnt get no Pantera tatoos cause what if they come out with a really lame shitty fuckin album in the future? then id be embarassed to have it!
What? :lol:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
pntra420
Creampuff

Post by pntra420 »

John Fraun wrote:I wouldnt get no Pantera tatoos cause what if they come out with a really lame shitty fuckin album in the future? then id be embarassed to have it!
Hey DUMBASS< how the fuck are they going to put out a shitty album?
Get the fuck off this board.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

pntra420 wrote:
Hey DUMBASS< how the fuck are they going to put out a shitty album?
Get the fuck off this board.
Would you like to buy a vowel?
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Larsson wrote:pretty cool .. what do you think about this?

i think it would be cool on ma chest
:lll: :lll: :lll: :lll:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
sed.
Creampuff

Post by sed. »

i think the snake on the trendkil tattoo was the coolest part.... that CFH sucks... people should really go to professionals to get their ink....