Nero wav master

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Cowboy From Hell

Nero wav master

Post by 3200 »

hey Ya'll,

Our band has been looking for decent mastering software. We just mixed down a few wavs and used the normalizer off Nero to normalize the volumes. We uploaded them to our myspace site instead of our website.

Please check them out if you have time and tell me what you think. We can't really afford the hardware for mastering so we are doing the best we can.

If you have any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.

Thanks ya'll,
Shea
3200/vox
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us
www.3200.us
http://www.3200.us/PawPawsArchives.htm
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Image Image Image
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

you're going to need more than mastering software
The Fear
Obsessed

Re: Nero wav master

Post by The Fear »

3200 wrote:
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
3200 wrote:
:lol:
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

if you're calling me fat... I think it's funny.

maybe you prefer skinny little boy bodies
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

3200 wrote:if you're calling me fat... I think it's funny.
theres nothing funny about being fat
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I stopped listening after about fifteen seconds when the riff from One came in :fu:
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

oh bullshit.
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

ewwwww
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

What the fuck did you record this shit on? A 20 dollar kid's first tape player?

Your voice makes me fucking cringe and your vocal melodies are about as interesting as dragging a stick across a fence. Do what's right for your band and quit.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

And stop talking in your songs you stupid dyke.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

3200 wrote:hey Ya'll,

Our band has been looking for decent mastering software. We just mixed down a few wavs and used the normalizer off Nero to normalize the volumes. We uploaded them to our myspace site instead of our website.

Please check them out if you have time and tell me what you think. We can't really afford the hardware for mastering so we are doing the best we can.

Thanks ya'll,
Shea
3200/vox
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us
No one has forgotten your shitty renditions, fuck off you stupid fucking cunt.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

lolz
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Ahhahaha, I knew it would be back.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

I hate to tell you but mastering software doesn't exist that can help the sound of the way that shit was recorded. You should work on recording in a real studio because I doubt anyone in your band has any real recording knowledge.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Today we are releasing MP3 versions of three songs that will be included our debut CD Divine Discontent.

Though they are really high quality MP3 versions of the songs, they'll sound even better when you buy the wave at the website or order a cd from the webstore.

The album is in mastering right now and we wanted to give all our fans on myspace the opportunity to hear these tunes FIRST, since you all have been so supportive and patient as we prepare our debut album.

Holy shit, you guys really have no fucking clue, do you?
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Of course they are, they're only in it for the money. Or whatever money they think they can scrounge from those piss poor 'compositions'.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Spinal Tap > 3200
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

06 - Pain of Salvation - The Perfect Element I - Her Voices :tup:

neeeeeever fooooooorgeeeet
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

PABassPlayer wrote:Spinal Tap > 3200
lolz
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

hey ya'll, Thanks for all your input. I wish you could have suggested some software.

But that's cool.

ya'll have a great week. :fu:
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

Cubase, Audition, Pro Tools LE shit even free Audacity is better than nero gay master.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

3200 wrote: ya'll
:lol:
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

SuicideNote wrote:Cubase, Audition, Pro Tools LE shit even free Audacity is better than nero gay master.
We are using cubase. Thanks for the post. What I'm looking for is something I can put all the finished songs in and make them all the same volume and equalization.

Right now when you burn a CD of them, one will be louder than the next or one will be a little bassier etc. We're burning the CD then going back and trying to fix it by hand, then burning another, taking notes and going back and fixing it by hand.... each time re-rendering wavs. it's taking forever and it's tedious bullshit.

I couldn't really give a shit if these people who keep flaming me like my band or not. I don't even want people like them in my fan base. To me, it's people like them who got Dime shot.

If I was here to try to get fans, I wouldn't be posting this kind of thread in a musician section. I'd be posting "Come listen to my music" in the open forums. But fuck em, it doesn't matter. They still hit up my site and my web store (I can follow the ip trail ya know people. I'm not stupid). I'm not here for them.

I'm here because I like the way pantera sounds and I'm sure there are a lot of really good sounding bands who like them enough to be here at this site too. I was hoping some one might clue me in on the product I need.

Thanks again for your time.

PS: To all you folks who like to flame me, the lurkers here who hate you must love me. Because even when I don't post here for months at a time, hits from links on this site still account for about 15% of my hits at our site. So thanks for the energy.
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

3200 wrote:I couldn't really give a shit if these people who keep flaming me like my band or not. I don't even want people like them in my fan base. To me, it's people like them who got Dime shot.
Well of course you fucking don't want people that hate you to be fans of you. How much fucking sense does that make? Jesus mother...fucking...Christ.

Nobody "got Dime shot" you stupid bitch. It is only one person's fault that Dime is gone. I guess I didn't realize how stupid you really are.
3200 wrote:PS: To all you folks who like to flame me, the lurkers here who hate you must love me. Because even when I don't post here for months at a time, hits from links on this site still account for about 15% of my hits at our site. So thanks for the energy.
Wow. You must be up to 5 hits a day, then?
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

I hope you feel better now bassphemy.

have a good week.

ps: it's the mentality of the shooter that I am comparing to yours.

and you can tell by looking at the hit counters on my site that you're wrong with your little estimate. Over a hundred people have streamed my music on myspace ALONE since yesterday.

Why do you always have to be hateful? Is your life really THAT bad?
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

How can you say you have ANY idea what his mentality was?

And I don't care if your website had 2 million hits every day for the past year, your band still sucks and you're still not any closer to making a dime off of your shitty band, because it is obvious that is why you are trying to make it in the music business.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

3200 wrote:I hope you feel better now bassphemy.

have a good week.

ps: it's the mentality of the shooter that I am comparing to yours.

and you can tell by looking at the hit counters on my site that you're wrong with your little estimate. Over a hundred people have streamed my music on myspace ALONE since yesterday.

Why do you always have to be hateful? Is your life really THAT bad?
You forgot to comment on the first paragraph Bassphemy wrote. You're worthless. At least you know this now.
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

I'm worthless? that's funny coming from you.

Whatever dude.

I actually feel sorry for people like you who have nothing better to do with your life than bash people on a message board.

Have a nice evening and I hope life gets better for you. Seriously. :)
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
cottonmouth
I will fuck you up

Post by cottonmouth »

Why do you always have to keep talking? And stop saying y'all.
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

BassPhemy wrote:How can you say you have ANY idea what his mentality was?

And I don't care if your website had 2 million hits every day for the past year, your band still sucks and you're still not any closer to making a dime off of your shitty band, because it is obvious that is why you are trying to make it in the music business.
See dude, you just don't get it. Your opinion of my music doesn't matter. There is a message behind the music. That's what I care about. Hell yeah I would love to sell a million copies and be a rich person. I WON'T LIE ABOUT THAT! But to me, the thought that those milion records took the message to a million people is what really matters most of all.

I hope one day you understand that. I hope one day all the hate in your heart is replaced with the drive and ambition to do something in this world that might make it a better place for our kids and our music.

Have a nice evening.
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

cottonmouth wrote:Why do you always have to keep talking? And stop saying y'all.
Cause I know it pisses Ya'll off.

juss kidd'n :D
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

3200 wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:How can you say you have ANY idea what his mentality was?

See dude, you just don't get it. Your opinion of my music doesn't matter. There is a message behind the music. That's what I care about. Hell yeah I would love to sell a million copies and be a rich person. I WON'T LIE ABOUT THAT! But to me, the thought that those milion records took the message to a million people is what really matters most of all.

I hope one day you understand that. I hope one day all the hate in your heart is replaced with the drive and ambition to do something in this world that might make it a better place for our kids and our music.

Have a nice evening.
Well you keep replying to what I say so obviously my opinion does matter, so you're full of shit lady.

If you really want to get your message out to people then pick up and acoustic guitar and learn to fucking sing. I'm guessing you're in a metal band because you think you don't need a great voice to make it.

What could you possibly say to people that hasn't already been said? Nothing. You and your shitty band are worthless.

Maybe you should work harder on your music and make a difference with it and change the world and all that gay hippie shit instead of sitting here arguing back and forth with me. And lose some weight while you're at it. You aren't easy to look at.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

3200 wrote:I'm worthless? that's funny coming from you.
You know nothing about me, so please, stop posting right now, its embarassing.
3200 wrote:I actually feel sorry for people like you who have nothing better to do with your life than bash people on a message board.
No, this is what I do in my spare time. Telling faggots like yourself how much you suck at making a living. Both projects I'm working on amount to so much better than yours.
3200 wrote:Have a nice evening and I hope life gets better for you. Seriously. :)
My life sounds a lot better than yours LOLZ
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

okay guys, you win. I'm sure you guys are such awesome musicians that you're on a lable and everything so I'm just wasting my time trying to get you to understand anything I could have to say.

Anyway, thanks for your support and all your wonderful compliments.

I love my life, my kids, my husband and my music. I love where I live, how I live and my businesses. I hope you guys are as blessed as I have been. Best of luck in all your projects.

Many Blessings,
Shea
3200/Voxx

ps: I also hope you never meet my drummer. I'd hate to have to pay your hospital or burial costs.

Good night.
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

3200 wrote:okay guys, you win. I'm sure you guys are such awesome musicians that you're on a lable and everything so I'm just wasting my time trying to get you to understand anything I could have to say.

I love my life, my kids, my husband and my music. I love where I live, how I live and my businesses. I hope you guys are as blessed as I have been. Best of luck in all your projects.

Many Blessings,
Shea
3200/Voxx

ps: I also hope you never meet my drummer. I'd hate to have to pay your hospital or burial costs.

Good night.
OH SHIT
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

3200 wrote:okay guys, you win. I'm sure you guys are such awesome musicians that you're on a lable and everything so I'm just wasting my time trying to get you to understand anything I could have to say.

Many Blessings,
Shea
3200/Voxx

Good night.
whoa, i thought you were a guy. Seriously. haha you have a fucking manvoice, i bet you have a huge adams apple.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy