Enslaved, Zyklon and 1349 London 12th sept

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
morgbite
Lost

Enslaved, Zyklon and 1349 London 12th sept

Post by morgbite »

Who's going?
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

I'm getting a Manchester ticket :tup:
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

god damnit, why cant we get tours like this in the states.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

Insomnium are playing too.

http://www.insomnium.net/
GRIM
Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

Post by Maelstrom »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:god damnit, why cant we get tours like this in the states.

Don't you fucking dare to whine. You've got thousands of other great bands we (Euros) 'll probably never see :roll:
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

most american metal sucks though.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
come check it out.
vinniesfollower
n0ob

Post by vinniesfollower »

lamb of god. asshole
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

like I said,
Lumber Jack Off wrote:most american metal sucks though.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
come check it out.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

vinniesfollower wrote:lamb of god. asshole
:lol: You certainly sound like you know what you're talking about bud!
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Yeh I'm goin to the Glasgow show for Enslaved. Zyklon are probably one of the most boring bands I've ever seen live, or even heard.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:Yeh I'm goin to the Glasgow show for Enslaved. Zyklon are probably one of the most boring bands I've ever seen live, or even heard.
Are you going to stand outside this show with a boombox playing the one song you have actually heard by this band over and over again this time too?
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

dead forever wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:Yeh I'm goin to the Glasgow show for Enslaved. Zyklon are probably one of the most boring bands I've ever seen live, or even heard.
Are you going to stand outside this show with a boombox playing the one song you have actually heard by this band over and over again this time too?
:lol: What a stupid dick
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

dead forever wrote:
Owned
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

OMFGZ TEMPTATIONZ WINGZ FILL ANSELMO CFH FOR LIFE!

:roll:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

dead forever wrote:OMFGZ TEMPTATIONZ WINGZ FILL ANSELMO CFH FOR LIFE!

:roll:
:lol:
Suck me
Neslepaks
Lynch Mob

Post by Neslepaks »

1349 are amazing live.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

dead forever wrote:
Probably not as I am going with different friends this time. You're really upset that we enjoyed ourselves and you didn't aren't you? Shame you never came over to kick my ass like you threatened to do so many times (on here mind you), considering you knew it was me. I only regret not caring enough about an internet forum to actually seek out the members in a queue of people, as if I did like you so blatently do then I might of decided to beat fuck out of you infont of your little spotty friends, as that's the only people I could remember being infront of us. That might of brought you down the few pegs you require. Maybe next time?

Oh well.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Probably not as I am going with different friends this time. You're really upset that we enjoyed ourselves and you didn't aren't you? Shame you never came over to kick my ass like you threatened to do so many times (on here mind you), considering you knew it was me. I only regret not caring enough about an internet forum to actually seek out the members in a queue of people, as if I did like you so blatently do then I might of decided to beat fuck out of you infont of your little spotty friends, as that's the only people I could remember being infront of us. That might of brought you down the few pegs you require. Maybe next time?

Oh well.
Haha, what the fuck are you talking about? You got so upset over the internet you forgot that I was talking about the morons playing music behind us, and in the same thread you confirmed it was you and your friends ! Unfortunately I cannot see into the future, so at the time of hearing you and your fag ass friends making out and cuming to one song over and over, I could not travel through time and forsee said thread to confirm it was you! Sorry man!
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

you Scotsman truly are great big faggots
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Jericho wrote:you Scotsman truly are great big faggots
Thats ironic considering your ancestors come from there.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Revolver wrote:
you're Scottish, right?
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Jericho wrote:
Revolver wrote:
you're Scottish, right?
A half. But that doesn't change the fact you can't prove a point.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

you Scottish are obssessed with me :roll:

first dead forever now you :lol:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Jericho wrote:you Scottish are obssessed with me :roll:

first dead forever now you :lol:
Hardly. I've quoted you in two threads. Stop being so dramatic you stupid pussy.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Where did you steal this opinion from Jericho?
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

dead forever wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:
dead forever wrote:

Oh well.
Haha, what the fuck are you talking about? You got so upset over the internet you forgot that I was talking about the morons playing music behind us, and in the same thread you confirmed it was you and your friends ! Unfortunately I cannot see into the future, so at the time of hearing you and your fag ass friends making out and cuming to one song over and over, I could not travel through time and forsee said thread to confirm it was you! Sorry man!
I'm not upset, I'm just confused. You stated previously in the Down threads that you knew, or at least assumed, it was me with my friends. If it bothered you to the extent that it still comes up in conversation you could have told us to shut the fuck up at the time, rather than just whine about it later on to date.

And as for your statement that you were talking about the morons playing music - we had already earlier in the Down threads again confirmed that group was my friends and I. You have known this for sometime.

You keep contradicting everything you say.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
dead forever wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:
dead forever wrote:

Oh well.
I'm not upset, I'm just confused. You stated previously in the Down threads that you knew, or at least assumed, it was me with my friends. If it bothered you to the extent that it still comes up in conversation you could have told us to shut the fuck up at the time, rather than just whine about it later on to date.

And as for your statement that you were talking about the morons playing music - we had already earlier in the Down threads again confirmed that group was my friends and I. You have known this for sometime.

You keep contradicting everything you say.
Show me the post where I knew it was you before you confirmed it. I guessed it was because you act like a faggot, but Im hardly going to walk up to someone on a hunch because he acts as gay as you do. :roll:
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

:zzz:

Back to topic, 1349's drummer is with Satyricon at the moment - So he'll be replaced by someone else on this tour, I didn't know this.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

I can't be bothered goin to this anymore
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
morgbite
Lost

Post by morgbite »

Lager wrote:I can't be bothered goin to this anymore
why, its going to be fucking amazing.
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
Neslepaks
Lynch Mob

Post by Neslepaks »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:Back to topic, 1349's drummer is with Satyricon at the moment - So he'll be replaced by someone else on this tour, I didn't know this.
Who cares? The other drummer is great.
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

Can i ask what song you were playing over and over again at down? And why.
GRIM
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

threak wrote:Can i ask what song you were playing over and over again at down? And why.
No one specific song was being played over and over. It was a mix of Pantera, Down, superjoint, chimaira and meshuggah which my friend was playing on a mini portable stereo.

Dead forever and his 15 year old friends were near us at the front of the queue and didn't like the fact we didn't give a fuck about them not having a good time. So we just got drunk and enjoyed ourselves while they pissed themselves with shame that they were such pussies they couldn't announce their discontent for our enjoyment.
iron_tusk
Im Broken

Post by iron_tusk »

Zyklon were great on world ov worms, they had this really interesting style of hyperblast industrial death metal going on, but now it seems theyre just attempting to sound more and more like morbid angel.
http://www.last.fm/user/ether3al

"I walk whenever the weather provides
Everybody needs some time outside"
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
threak wrote:Can i ask what song you were playing over and over again at down? And why.
No one specific song was being played over and over. It was a mix of Pantera, Down, superjoint, chimaira and meshuggah which my friend was playing on a mini portable stereo.

Dead forever and his 15 year old friends were near us at the front of the queue and didn't like the fact we didn't give a fuck about them not having a good time. So we just got drunk and enjoyed ourselves while they pissed themselves with shame that they were such pussies they couldn't announce their discontent for our enjoyment.

And I quote

"Like dooodz, do you have some, Double A batterys, we'r like gonna totally rock out to fucking Down man lol"

"Oh my god I cant wait to see Phil Anselmo lolz"
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

dead forever wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:

And I quote

"Like dooodz, do you have some, Double A batterys, we'r like gonna totally rock out to fucking Down man lol"

you sound like a miserable pussy cunt dead forever.
GRIM
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

threak wrote:
dead forever wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:

And I quote

:lol: Lack of chicks do that a 16 year old spotty norman.
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

weonlywonfiveone wrote: No one specific song was being played over and over. It was a mix of Pantera, Down, superjoint, chimaira and meshuggah which my friend was playing on a mini portable stereo.
That's pretty gay.
Q&A: Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn?

Cro Cop: Yes

[quote="Neural Implosion"] I'm just a grindcore musician out there trying to make it[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
threak wrote:
dead forever wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:

And I quote

:lol: Lack of chicks do that a 16 year old spotty norman.
You really are a moron.
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Neslepaks wrote:1349 are amazing live.
Hey, did you see them at HITS a few weeks back? God damn! They totally blew me away! One of the best concerts I've ever witnessed, and believe me; I've been to a few shows in my life.

Amazing show. It was the 4th time I saw them, and by far the best show! Even without Frost! But I must admit I missed Frost. The new drummer did a good job though, it's just that..well...Frost is Frost.
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]