My guitar has been stolen.

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

My guitar has been stolen.

Post by croninburg »

It was taken from the side of the stage at an outdoor party on Saturday, it was gone before I even got on stage :no: :tdown:

It was a gift from my parents for my 18th, a limited edition Jap fender tele, there's no way I can afford to replace it on a student budget. This fucking sucks.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Sorry to hear that man- I fucking hate thieves..what's your budget? Im sure you can find a replacement for next to nothing

edit: err maybe not, they look pretty expensive
Last edited by Jefferino on Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

:x x a thread full

At least you didn't loose your washburn/dean whatever :(
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

That sucks, alot.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

sorry to hear that. very gay. i get pissed off if someone steals a lead of mine.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

That's the most fucked up shit ever. I would never steal other people's gear. That's one of the lamest things you can do to another musician :tdown:
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

It turned up, someone chucked it in the back of their car and it's been sitting in a band room in Reading for four days. I'd be pissed off if I wasn't so relieved :lol:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

:shock: :shock: Thats fucking luck if I ever heard it.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Good to hear.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Tell me about it, I hadn't even come to terms with the fact it might be gone! I'm going to have a fucking drink :aargh:
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

this was a party? people you know? Someone saw something.
You better call Grissom.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Still kick the guy's ass who found it and the guy who also took it.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

CFH Eternal wrote:Still kick the guy's ass who found it and the guy who also took it.
:lol: seriously. I would have had a fucking heart attack if that happened to me.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

CFH Eternal wrote:Still kick the guy's ass who found it and the guy who also took it.
:lol:
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
Metal66
Trendkiller

Post by Metal66 »

PABassPlayer wrote:this was a party? people you know? Someone saw something.
You better call Grissom.
[quote="Avulsed"]Some white girl I met in summer school said she got pregnant from a black man so she threw herself down the stairs twice.[/quote]
dim3bag|darrell
Creampuff

Post by dim3bag|darrell »

yea u shoulda kicked that guys ass if he woulda stole my dean i woulda made sure he didnt get up. people are gay like that there just to poor and stupid to get their own shit :fu: :hit: :fu:
[quote="dedricbell012"]To you its a six-pack; to me its a support group.[/quote]
[quote="panteraownz666"]Its as bad as you think, they are out to get you.[/quote]
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

wow fuckin lucky haha. same thing for my new mountain bike i bought i found it behind a restaurant someone stashed it to pick up later. fuckin idiots.
you know sometimes i wonder..
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

this is the reason i keep my dean locked up in my car until im due on stage, after which, it goes straight back in the car.
Sir Dan
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Sir Dan »

warhead dime wrote:That's the most fucked up shit ever. I would never steal other people's gear. That's one of the lamest things you can do to another musician :tdown:
Agreed, this is so gay, sorry to hear.

Always keep guitar closed in a case with number code, that's what my plan is.
It turned up, someone chucked it in the back of their car and it's been sitting in a band room in Reading for four days. I'd be pissed off if I wasn't so relieved
ftw?
You know these guys?
[img]http://70.84.190.115/6236/88/emo/eusa_think.gif[/img]
silverback77
Creampuff Sr.

Post by silverback77 »

That's a lucky break to get it back, dude.

I've never had gear stolen, but one night in NYC at a gig I got pretty drunk and during the loadout somehow managed to (ready for this?) FORGET to load BOTH my basses into the truck. So I get home, it's about 2 or 3 in the morning, and I unload everything, do my inventory, and realize...no basses. To cut to the chase, the soundguy at the club recognized my case, realized what had happened, and locked them up at the club for the night. I was able to get them the next day when they opened. That was pretty much when I quit drinking on the gig.
"I'm tryin' to save these boys' LIVES, you crawlin' bookworm! Stand in my way, and I'll pulverize you into chicken droppings!"
razorback
Creampuff

Post by razorback »

that sucks that someone stole it and your lucky you found it those are expensive guitars.
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

shit like that is fucked
-Thread Killer-
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

I just noticed this shit after all this time, so hopefully it ain't too late.

First, file a formal police complaint, give them everything; model, serial number, color, nicks, etc. Next, call every music store in your greater area (not just the suburb you live in, should that shit apply) and give them the same info. Before they sell a used guitar, any music shop worth a shit will verify the serial number (found on the headstock, usually) before they sell it. Good luck, and pray your axe isn't being used to write white-embarassment rap/rock.
Getcha Hate!
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

walking_ash wrote:I just noticed this shit after all this time, so hopefully it ain't too late.

First, file a formal police complaint, give them everything; model, serial number, color, nicks, etc. Next, call every music store in your greater area (not just the suburb you live in, should that shit apply) and give them the same info. Before they sell a used guitar, any music shop worth a shit will verify the serial number (found on the headstock, usually) before they sell it. Good luck, and pray your axe isn't being used to write white-embarassment rap/rock.
He allready got it back. :tup:
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

It is a pretty nice Tele too :tup:
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]