Re-release Metal Magic Albums!

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Metal Magic
Creampuff

Re-release Metal Magic Albums!

Post by Metal Magic »

Even if you think they sound a little silly, Dimebag's Guitar playing is impecible! Plus there are some catchy tunes. Bonus: They're heavier than Motley Crue (if that is your gripe).

WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!!
Proud to be loud
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

I would buy CD re-releases/remasters of the first four records, absolutely.

I feel the same way about Bad Religion's "Into the Unknown." :tup:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

I'm with you :tup:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]
Luckily I am Frodo and I win.[/quote]
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

sure, why not
slaughtered
Creampuff

nooooooooo!!!

Post by slaughtered »

I really dont want them re-released.I love these albums and the fact they are so rare makes them more special!! i think if they sitting round HMV etc, it would take the magic away from them!! cos these albums mean so much to every true pantera fan and when we finally get one....its just klass!!!
Fuck the world, for all its worth...every inch of planet earth.
Section8
Mouth For War

Post by Section8 »

so whats the deal with airline food?? am I right?
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

I'll sell 'em to you!
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Section8 wrote:so whats the deal with airline food?? am I right?
I like airline food :tup:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Blaze1
Cowboy From Hell

Re: Re-release Metal Magic Albums!

Post by Blaze1 »

Metal Magic wrote:Even if you think they sound a little silly, Dimebag's Guitar playing is impecible! Plus there are some catchy tunes. Bonus: They're heavier than Motley Crue (if that is your gripe).

WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!!
Fuck no. They suck, except Power Metal which is okay.

Fake accounts suck.
[quote]CIA: Iraq Conflict Feeds International Terror Threat [/quote]
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050216/us_nm/security_usa_dc_9
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

PD wrote:I'll sell 'em to you!
Oh brother, here we fucking go again!!

:jew:
:fu:
d-kneps-n-effects
Creampuff

Post by d-kneps-n-effects »

Re-releasing those records is like your mom showing off your 6th grade school pictures when your girlfriend comes over for dinner - it's embarrasing.
razorkill666
n0ob

Post by razorkill666 »

Metal Magic wrote:Even if you think they sound a little silly, Dimebag's Guitar playing is impecible! Plus there are some catchy tunes. Bonus: They're heavier than Motley Crue (if that is your gripe).

WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!!
i've been thinking about that for the last 2 weeks now. I'm lucky enough to own power metal, but i can't find the others anywhere except ebay where they cost stupid amounts of money.
R.I.P Dime
Razorkill-Playing deans 'til the end!
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

razorkill666 wrote:

WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!!
i've been thinking about that for the last 2 weeks now. I'm lucky enough to own power metal, but i can't find the others anywhere except ebay where they cost stupid amounts of money.
Many on ebay are fakes.
slaughtered
Creampuff

Post by slaughtered »

I've got them all. The first 2, are a bit gay, some ok tracks on them, but I am the Night and Power Metal are outstanding if you love yer cheesy 80's metal!!!!
Fuck the world, for all its worth...every inch of planet earth.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Power metal makes me wanna grow my mullet back and have sex with girls that look worryingly masculine :(
Doomsbrewser
Creampuff

Post by Doomsbrewser »

all Dimes stuff is beyond outragious, its crazy, he was god among people.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

I reckon Dime's soloing skills in the glamtera Era is more technical than the latter.
Doomsbrewser
Creampuff

Post by Doomsbrewser »

actually, they need to rerelease all the early pantera, power metal, junlge, night, magic, all of them
Metal Magic
Creampuff

Post by Metal Magic »

anyway, "Power Metal" is not at all cheesy, it's good metal.
Proud to be loud
slo55
Creampuff

Post by slo55 »

those albums will never be re-released for a lot of reasons.
being imbarresed isn't one of them.
here's a little story for ya queers.
about a year after trendkill came out i was at local music store" a local owned music store" not a guitar center or one of the big ones.
Anyways dime and sterling were there as they were often and i had burned the owner a copy of power metal and he put it on while we were all just hanging out pretty much doing nothing. We were listing to it and dime was really getting into and jamming air guitar to it"quiet a funny site too see" and as soon as over and out was done playing he just look over and said" god damn i wish i could play like that 18 year old kid is playing on there".
He was proud of that album and how thats when his style of playing really started to come toghter and was getting to were he could do what he had visioned in his head he wanted to do.
The man was awesome in every since of the word.
for me it's hard to amagine him as this big rock star that everyone see's him as because i watched him for many years and seen him everywere all the time around here. these 5 1/2 months are the longest i have gone without bumping into him somwere. He was a very accesable person. Talked to everyone,drank with everyone. He wasn't "to good" for anyone like some rock stars are and i think thats missed more around here than his playing ability.
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

slo55 wrote:those albums will never be re-released for a lot of reasons.
about a year after trendkill came out i was at local music store" a local owned music store" not a guitar center or one of the big ones.
Anyways dime and sterling were there as they were often and i had burned the owner a copy of power metal and he put it on while we were all just hanging out pretty much doing nothing. We were listing to it and dime was really getting into and jamming air guitar to it"quiet a funny site too see" and as soon as over and out was done playing he just look over and said" god damn i wish i could play like that 18 year old kid is playing on there".
He was proud of that album and how thats when his style of playing really started to come toghter and was getting to were he could do what he had visioned in his head he wanted to do.
for me it's hard to amagine him as this big rock star that everyone see's him as because i watched him for many years and seen him everywere all the time around here. these 5 1/2 months are the longest i have gone without bumping into him somwere. He was a very accesable person. Talked to everyone,drank with everyone. He wasn't "to good" for anyone like some rock stars are and i think thats missed more around here than his playing ability.
Newsflash: Your best friend is dead.
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by slo55 »

wasn't my best friend your dumb fuck.
But atleast i did get to know him some.
I'm amazed at how fucking stupid some of you little faggs are on here
goshua
arfweazelx3!!!

Post by goshua »

i wont buy re-released albums why? its the same damn cd you already have. there just cutting corners to make easy money
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

slo55 wrote:wasn't my best friend your dumb fuck.
But atleast i did get to know him some.
I'm amazed at how fucking stupid some of you little faggs are on here
Hahah!

Relax, I`m just kidding... :lol:
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

slo55 wrote:those albums will never be re-released for a lot of reasons.
Oh. Ok. But what ARE some of the reasons that make you believe those albums won't be re-released? I have all of them, like all of them, and would buy all of them again if they were to re-master them to make them sound better. And if they added booklets to them with pictures and the lyrics printed and shit like that, that would be a really nice bonus for the fans.
:fu:
Moderus
Creampuff

Post by Moderus »

goshua wrote:i wont buy re-released albums why? its the same damn cd you already have. there just cutting corners to make easy money

The first four albums weren't really ever released on cd, maybe excluding Power Metal.

The others? Every cd I've ever seen has been a vinyl copied to cd.

So yeah, that's making some easy money and all, seeing as many fans don't have the cd's. :roll:
Vinnie P
n0ob

Re: ...

Post by Vinnie P »

[quote="slaughtered"]I've got them all. The first 2, are a bit gay, some ok tracks on them, but I am the Night and Power Metal are outstanding if you love yer cheesy 80's metal!!!![/quote]

Where'd yoe get 'em. Internet. Theres no way you found them in Belfast. Its shit.
All For One And Stronger Than All
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

I have Metal Magic and Projects In The Jungle, but I got copies from a friend who downloaded them, don't have a fucking clue where to get the other two but I'm sure I will find them one day. I think they should be left as rare cos it makes you feel good when you manage to hear such a rare CD!
All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!
Metal Magic
Creampuff

Post by Metal Magic »

I downloaded "I Am the Night", "Projects In the Jungle", and "Power Metal". I couldn't find "Metal Magic". But I'd like to own a pressing of them. I'm crazy like that.
Proud to be loud