Artimus Pyledriver /Slunt Tour dates

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Artimus Pyledriver /Slunt Tour dates

Post by Porch Monkey »

We suck.
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

hey artimus, come back to Tallahassee. :tup:
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:hey artimus, come back to Tallahassee. :tup:
Big Daddies or Beta Bar is imminent.....
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

Artimus Pyledriver is the dumbest name ever.
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

Bodom J wrote:Artimus Pyledriver is the dumbest name ever.
shut it fat.

Post by Guest »

Porch Monkey wrote:
Bodom J wrote:Artimus Pyledriver is the dumbest name ever.
shut it fat.
dude ain't fat. and he's right. yer music's not too bad though.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

i hate you artic monkey or whatever your gay name is. stop being gay.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

DBS wrote:i hate you artic monkey or whatever your gay name is. stop being gay.
:lol:
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

heh I like that one. Maybe if you knew the origin......

i'm fully aware of the flame that awaits. It's incrediby fun to talk shit about the band you've never heard of, especially when they have a name that may require some sort of explantaion. We've toured with folks like Hank III, Devildriver, Mastodon and Nashville Pussy (yes I know there all shitty bands who get pwnedsuckdick blah blah internet geek talk blah blah). They all seem to like us enough to play shows with us. Course gettin some post counters to like us is a whole different story.

Have an open mind fella's, Took one to come here and post tour dates. Seems to me pantera fans all agreed on some common ground, and we tend to bust ass down that same road.
Last edited by Porch Monkey on Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

i don't know about the others, but i wasn't making fun of the band's music. I've never even heard it. I just said the name sucked. and it does. get the fuck over it. It's not my fault you're a fucking idiot. But because you're a dick, i'll never check the band out :tup: :tup:
Recommended listen:

Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

brother if i was worried about somebody not likin a band name, I'd be done along time ago. Everybody hates something, and thats the price ya gotta pay for posting info about whatever it is your doing and/or into. Lightin up sugarbritches.

We are playing The Exit inn in Nashville after we get done touring the Gibson Factory. Come on down and hang out with us, have a cold one, and maybe you can give us some tips on better band names.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Bodom J wrote: because you're a dick, i'll never check the band out :tup: :tup:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

Lager wrote:
Bodom J wrote: because you're a dick, i'll never check the band out :tup: :tup:
Totally, I got that too:

We are playing The Exit inn in Nashville after we get done touring the Gibson Factory. Come on down and hang out with us, have a cold one, and maybe you can give us some tips on better band names.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

post a link to your music so I can make an honest "you suck" post
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

Bren wrote:post a link to your music so I can make an honest "you suck" post

http://www.myspace.com/artimuspyledriver
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

yes, your band is definitely gay.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

This little attempt at a Southern Rock revival that is going on in music is the worst thing to happen to rock music in a while. You guys fucking suck. Take your trend-following ways and kill yourself.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Porch Monkey wrote:We've toured with folks like Hank III, Devildriver, Mastodon and Nashville Pussy (yes I know there all shitty bands who get pwnedsuckdick blah blah internet geek talk blah blah). They all seem to like us enough to play shows with us. Course gettin some post counters to like us is a whole different story.
why the fuck are you talking shit about bands that are 10x more successful than you and were nice enough to bring you on tour? :lol: :lol:

Devildriver are good people. So is Hank.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

:lol: :lol:
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Mikie
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Mikie »

Porch Monkey wrote:We've toured with folks like Hank III, Devildriver, Mastodon and Nashville Pussy (yes I know there all shitty bands who get pwnedsuckdick blah blah internet geek talk blah blah).
uhh.... hank III sounds a lot better than your shit
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

Those bands are all good friend of ours. The sarcasm was obviousily lost in translation. Dez is our manager, Hank 3 has takin us on tour, and we've been playing shows with Mastodon and their prior bands for years.

But hey at least we're workin right?
Last edited by Porch Monkey on Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Porch Monkey wrote:well fantastic guys. glad to see everyone here is so damn cool. So who here is in a band?
music schmusic.
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

PhilCore wrote:
Porch Monkey wrote:well fantastic guys. glad to see everyone here is so damn cool. So who here is in a band?
music schmusic.
i edited my post. Hopefully the sarcasm will be picked up with a good re-read....
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

BassPhemy wrote:This little attempt at a Southern Rock revival that is going on in music is the worst thing to happen to rock music in a while. You guys fucking suck. Take your trend-following ways and kill yourself.
man that 's fucking cutting edge shit with the maiden lyric. You just discover them?

edit:

now I've been reading some of the posts here. And it looks like a couple of you guys are big fans of bands like clutch (we are label mates and friends with them).

My question is this: Am I getting a bunch of shit because I have a band name you dont understand (look up Lynyrd Skynyrds drummer), I'm a new poster, or maybe everyone gets shit for posting here if they are in a band that hasn't been heard of yet (by you guys anyway). I totally understand if anyone hates our music. It sure as shit isn't for everyone, and I'm very thankful for that. If we had a crowd of goth rockers or emofags, I'd be lookin to dig some ditches. I got thick skin y'all, really dig Pantera. I don't expect the prog rockers to dig us, We're probably a bit lowbrow for them, and thats cool too.

The cats who dig ZZ Top, Buzzoven, or COC would most likely be into us, so give a listen if ya got time.

And I'll save ya a wasted post count: We're gay!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

The music's ok, the vocals suck.

I bet you're the singer :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

Bren wrote:The music's ok, the vocals suck.

I bet you're the singer :lol:
yep, and yeah some folks don't like em at all, It's about 50/50 so I'm used to it. Gotta take the good with the bad!
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

Bodom J wrote:i don't know about the others, but i wasn't making fun of the band's music. I've never even heard it. I just said the name sucked. and it does. get the fuck over it. It's not my fault you're a fucking idiot. But because you're a dick, i'll never check the band out :tup: :tup:
I'm convinced that you are mentally retarded.
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Porch Monkey wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:This little attempt at a Southern Rock revival that is going on in music is the worst thing to happen to rock music in a while. You guys fucking suck. Take your trend-following ways and kill yourself.
man that 's fucking cutting edge shit with the maiden lyric. You just discover them?
That would be Bruce Dickinson, not Maiden. Get your shit straight, genius.

Which dirty faggot out of that picture is you?
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

Ben wrote:
Bodom J wrote:i don't know about the others, but i wasn't making fun of the band's music. I've never even heard it. I just said the name sucked. and it does. get the fuck over it. It's not my fault you're a fucking idiot. But because you're a dick, i'll never check the band out :tup: :tup:
I'm convinced that you are mentally retarded.
i'm convinced that you're a dickhead and i'm probably right. shut the fuck up :tup:
Recommended listen:

DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Porch Monkey wrote:The cats who dig ZZ Top, Buzzoven, or COC would most likely be into us, so give a listen if ya got time.
i like ZZ Top and COC. im a huge clutch fan and i love southern rock. but your band sucks. im glad you're "thick skinned y'all" cos you're going to get a lot of bad reviews with this stuff. its unoriginal bile which belongs in a bargain bin. your friends in high places dont mean anything, you and your awful excuse for a band can hold hands with phil anselmo and id still hate you.

this isn't a question of you being successful, this is simply the fact that your band sucks. your name sucks. you look like a bunch of inbreds. stop making music.
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

DBS wrote:
Porch Monkey wrote:The cats who dig ZZ Top, Buzzoven, or COC would most likely be into us, so give a listen if ya got time.
i like ZZ Top and COC. im a huge clutch fan and i love southern rock. but your band sucks. im glad you're "thick skinned y'all" cos you're going to get a lot of bad reviews with this stuff. its unoriginal bile which belongs in a bargain bin. your friends in high places dont mean anything, you and your awful excuse for a band can hold hands with phil anselmo and id still hate you.

this isn't a question of you being successful, this is simply the fact that your band sucks. your name sucks. you look like a bunch of inbreds. stop making music.
Haha, wow seriousily man have ya looked at yourself lately?

Dragonforce eh? Please go to college, if you think that horseshit is cool, you better find yourself a good job, cut your hair, and find your place in society.

I'll go out on a limb and say this: You will never sign a record deal, you will never tour, and no one will ever give two shits about your band. Typically envy is the root of shit talking in the world of music.

Dude file those fucking buck ass dick scrapers you call front teeth away and let me know when you guys get done with that rad demo your recording. I bet your guitar tone sounds like a wet fart in a tin can. Nice fuckin recording set up, what is that The Guitar Center Super Tuesday Special? I'm doing everything you want to do, Touring, Recording (in a real studio) Our Video was on Headbangers Ball (http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/player.jhtml?id=1524157 ), and we we signed to one of the best Booking agency's in the country (www.TKOco.com) Have a bad ass record label that believes in us (DRT Entertainment)! You have zero on us pal. Have you ever even played live? You guys look like a bunch of wannabe 80's metal dorks. That shit wasn't cool then, and it sure as shit ain't cool now. The irony is overwhelming. Your most likly one of those dorks that wears band shirts of bands that you never saw live.

Your comedic value is astonishing. I think I will hang out and dog you out for a while.....

Behold The Buck Teeth Of Death:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Whoa, your ego needs to be taken down a notch or twenty. You aren't successful. Nobody has heard of you, because you aren't good enough to be heard of. You make zero money from your band, and you never will because your band is not good. Simple. It doesn't matter what me or anyone else does, you still suck. Even if I were homeless and starving, you would still suck.

Putting people down won't make your band any better. A new singer might but I don't expect you to realise that until your out on your ass.
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

Bren wrote:Whoa, your ego needs to be taken down a notch or twenty. You aren't successful. Nobody has heard of you, because you aren't good enough to be heard of. You make zero money from your band, and you never will because your band is not good. Simple. It doesn't matter what me or anyone else does, you still suck. Even if I were homeless and starving, you would still suck.

Putting people down won't make your band any better. A new singer might but I don't expect you to realise that until your out on your ass.

And you have done what? Oh yeah post counts on pantera's messageboard, rad puddin, totally rad.....

Check Revolver magazine this month, Check Headbangers Ball, hell check our myspace, your comment that no one has heard us is baseless and proven unture and trite with one click of your mouse. But you keep flockin with the sheep, Ya know that internet cred is fuckin what it's all about....

Enlighten us all on what your contribution to this world is, no really it must be prolific. Son, I've done and seen things you've only dreamed of.
Last edited by Porch Monkey on Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

You suck. Don't cry! :'(
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

Crying has zero to do with it sugarbritches. We've had a fantastic run, toured with great bands, played legendary clubs, and accomplished everything we set out to do. It's amazing the length that sheep like you will go to to try and look cool on the internet. I'll be on tour next week, what are you doing?
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Running the country AND you have no idea what I do for a living, so you can't exactly compare lives on the grounds of zero knowledge!
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Bren probably makes a lot more money than you.
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

I'll give ya this this, you guys stick together. Guess thats what internet friends are for.

You make zero money from your band, and you never will

so you can't exactly compare lives on the grounds of zero knowledge!

I hear ya, now if only your buddy up there could figure that out....
Last edited by Porch Monkey on Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

buck satan wrote:Bren probably makes a lot more money than you.
again:

so you can't exactly compare lives on the grounds of zero knowledge!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Porch Monkey wrote:

And you have done what? Oh yeah post counts on pantera's messageboard, rad puddin, totally rad.....
you're the one posting tourdates here doofus