What's going on with Phil?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

What's going on with Phil?

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

He looks like he just came out of a coma.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
I will fuck you up

Fuck it. Piss on this turd. :tdown:
I will fuck you up

Hail to the Leaf?? Early onset Parkinson's disease? WTF?
B
Mouth For War

Post by B »

Maybe he just took a nap?
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

do not archive.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
I will fuck you up

Edna Bodine wrote:do not archive.
Ever hear that song Texas is the reason the president's dead? Your like the Great Southern Thread Kill. Fuck yeah! Piss on this turd quicker.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

its not a coma, its AIDS
rObsessed!
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Spoke In The Fuckin wheel wrote:
Ever hear that song Texas is the reason the president's dead? Your like the Great Southern Thread Kill. Fuck yeah! Piss on this turd quicker.
I cannot decipher your comment.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
I will fuck you up

Brandon wrote:its not a coma, its AIDS
His lip even moves funny. It's not moving with his body language.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Brandon wrote:its not a coma, its AIDS
His lip even moves funny. It's not moving with his body language.
I think its you that has AIDS
slaughtered
Creampuff

Post by slaughtered »

Phil looked well on the Down tour. Drunk yes, but he looked a lot healthier than he has in recent years. Didn't talk much shit either.
Fuck the world, for all its worth...every inch of planet earth.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

another Irish man :tup:

Phil don't talk the shit as much as he did
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

I wonder what kind of public and media reaction Phil would receive by dying, in the same way Dime did.

as much serious outpouring of mourning? as much praise for his artistry and influence within metal?

serious thought.
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
hiddenite
Far Beyond Driven

Post by hiddenite »

:lol:
I will fuck you up

hiddenite wrote:
:lol:
Piss.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

:zzz:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Jericho wrote: man
idiot :fu:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Hail to the fuckin leaf
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Hail to the fuckin leaf »

In the cfh song, it sounds as if his saying "bad guys, we`re black" in the first verse...
Inevitably anyone with an independent mind must become "one who resists or opposes authority or established conventions": a rebel. If enough people come to agree with, and follow, the Rebel, we now have a Devil.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Hail to the fuckin leaf wrote:In the cfh song, it sounds as if his saying "bad guys, we`re black" in the first verse...
No it doesn't.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Hail to the fuckin leaf wrote:In the cfh song, it sounds as if his saying "bad guys, we`re black" in the first verse...
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

tgstk2 wrote:wear black....... :aargh: you fuck!

get your facts straight! homeboy!
We're black, nigger. :fu:
xanex666
Creampuff

Post by xanex666 »

phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think. he was pantera just like you and me
tgstk2
Far Beyond Driven

Post by tgstk2 »

that's the same reply on 3 differents threads you fucking fuck fucker!
** Mr. Rackman **
http://www.freewebs.com/frust
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

xanex666 wrote:phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think. he was pantera just like you and me
wtf :lol: :zzz: :fu:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Dime4ever
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dime4ever »

Who knows, maybe he was on weed. Then took a nap. Then got up.
tgstk2
Far Beyond Driven

Post by tgstk2 »

phil should get into another band....cause wtf is up with superjoint these days???

he should be in a band with good muscians....and not some guitarplayers...who can't play metal.....
** Mr. Rackman **
I will fuck you up

Dime4ever wrote:Who knows, maybe he was on weed. Then took a nap. Then got up.
I'm not buying that shit. :tup:
General_Headbanger
Creampuff

Post by General_Headbanger »

tgstk2 wrote:phil should get into another band....cause wtf is up with superjoint these days???

he should be in a band with good muscians....and not some guitarplayers...who can't play metal.....
Try Down. Much better than Superjoint in my humble opinion. They should release new stuff.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

General_Headbanger wrote:
tgstk2 wrote:phil should get into another band....cause wtf is up with superjoint these days???

Try Down. Much better than Superjoint in my humble opinion. They should release new stuff.
Fuck no. Superjoint is good.
tgstk2
Far Beyond Driven

Post by tgstk2 »

Down is indeed awesome, but i prefer the metalside of phil more , than the singing side...

and the vocals on SJR are cool...but damn listen to the cd with headphones.... the guitarplaying just fucking sucks....

sjr with good guitarplayers :tup:
** Mr. Rackman **
aaronCFH
Creampuff

Post by aaronCFH »

wat is it with people on this site? does any ACTUALLY like pantera? cause ive heard so much bashing of people that were in pantera. bashing phil,rex, ive even heard people say shit about vinnie, and "dimebag barrell"

fuckin disprespectful bitches. you guys are always talkin about how rex looks old and shit? why are you talkin shit about rex? hes still fuckin playin and you say he looks old? cause he is old, its not like he can help it. you guys need to fuckin respect phil even though he did pretty much cause the break up of pantera. he was still in pantera, bad as motha fucker, and hes stll goin after he had a big ass back surgery. if there wouldnt be phil anselmo there wouldnt have been the pantera we all know and love. so everyone that has been talkin shit about the people in pantera FUCK OFF and show sum goddamn respect. period. and dont start fuckin say shit to me cause you know im right.

if your just hear to say shit about pantera and the people in pantera then get the fuck off of the site.
I will fuck you up

aaronCFH wrote:wat is it with people on this site? does any ACTUALLY like pantera? cause ive heard so much bashing of people that were in pantera. bashing phil,rex, ive even heard people say shit about vinnie, and "dimebag barrell"

fuckin disprespectful bitches. you guys are always talkin about how rex looks old and shit? why are you talkin shit about rex? hes still fuckin playin and you say he looks old? cause he is old, its not like he can help it. you guys need to fuckin respect phil even though he did pretty much cause the break up of pantera. he was still in pantera, bad as motha fucker, and hes stll goin after he had a big ass back surgery. if there wouldnt be phil anselmo there wouldnt have been the pantera we all know and love. so everyone that has been talkin shit about the people in pantera FUCK OFF and show sum goddamn respect. period. and dont start fuckin say shit to me cause you know im right.

if your just hear to say shit about pantera and the people in pantera then get the fuck off of the site.
:lol: Niceley put
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

xanex666 wrote:phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think. he was pantera just like you and me
The trouble with that is you're not Pantera
aaronCFH wrote:wat is it with people on this site? does any ACTUALLY like pantera? cause ive heard so much bashing of people that were in pantera. bashing phil,rex, ive even heard people say shit about vinnie, and "dimebag barrell"

I've got more love for Pantera's music in just one nut than you'll ever have. In saying that, fuck Phil for the shit he's said and fuck you.
Last edited by walking_ash on Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Getcha Hate!
tgstk2
Far Beyond Driven

Post by tgstk2 »

n00b.......you make this BB useless :fag:
** Mr. Rackman **
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

tgstk2 wrote:

You're the last person on the board who should be throwing a quote like this around. :lol:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
tgstk2
Far Beyond Driven

Post by tgstk2 »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
tgstk2 wrote:

You're the last person on the board who should be throwing a quote like this around. :lol:
and you are the last personn who should quote me....., i made this quote...deal with it....fuck off either way!
** Mr. Rackman **
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Dime4ever wrote:Who knows, maybe he was on weed. Then took a nap. Then got up.
I'm not buying that shit. :tup:
He was definitely on some painkillers..

but who gives a shit?

He came across perfectly articulate and well-spoken, to me.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

:lol: :lol:
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Re: What's going on with Phil?

Post by Jefferino »

Spoke In The Fuckin wheel wrote:He looks like he just came out of a coma.
Are you serious? He's died, he's a (current/former) herion addict, he's a pill popping, alcoholic chainsmoker....but he looks like shit? :roll:
Get killed.
Sore Neck 101
n0ob

Post by Sore Neck 101 »

HoustonKJ wrote:I wonder what kind of public and media reaction Phil would receive by dying, in the same way Dime did.

as much serious outpouring of mourning? as much praise for his artistry and influence within metal?

serious thought.
Not Taking anything away from Dime but, most people i find who write RIP Dime are fucking emo n00b's who think its cool to do so. i think there wont be ne where near as many ppl doing so for Phil cos it wouldnt be 'cool'.

I for one will be singing his praises for his singing talents and for being the explosive frontman of my fav band! :aargh:
"More BEERS!!!" Phil Anselmo