Cemetary Gates???

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Sandblasted_Demigod
Creampuff

Cemetary Gates???

Post by Sandblasted_Demigod »

I was wondering but song sounds like it maybe about Phil's mom or someelse..I was never sure...if this was posted before I'm sorry....I was just curious :D
Every fucking song remains the same
To everyone who sucks-up for the fame
Out of strength you know we speak the truth
Every trend that dies is living proof
We'll grind that axe for a long time!!!
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

No, the song demonstrates how the "Texas-based band" was able to suddenly rise above obscurity into a more mainstream scene, while sparking a ten year legacy and garnering a devoted following
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Phil's mom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Jericho wrote:No, the song demonstrates how the "Texas-based band" was able to suddenly rise above obscurity into a more mainstream scene, while sparking a ten year legacy and garnering a devoted following
Stop posting.
Seriously.
Viking27
Cowboy From Hell

Re: Cemetary Gates???

Post by Viking27 »

Sandblasted_Demigod wrote:I was wondering but song sounds like it maybe about Phil's mom or someelse..I was never sure...if this was posted before I'm sorry....I was just curious :D

It was probably just some girlfriend he had in his teens when he was eating corn in the back of people's cars and was banging chicks to the album Kill Em All.
[quote="Phil Anselmo"]We were so possesed really and focused on what we wanted to do[/quote]
BOOTS001
Creampuff Sr.

Post by BOOTS001 »

Phil is Satan's spawn!!!!! :jesus:
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

PhilCore wrote:Phil's mom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

Cemetery*

I wouldn't be suprised if he used something called metaphores writing the lyrics.
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

I think its about how Phil ws touched as a child
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

trendkiller wrote:I think its about how Phil ws touched as a child
:lol:
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

13steps wrote:CI wouldn't be suprised if he used something called metaphores writing the lyrics.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

Edna Bodine wrote:
13steps wrote:CI wouldn't be suprised if he used something called metaphores writing the lyrics.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
finally, some recognition :|):
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
xanex666
Creampuff

Post by xanex666 »

phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think. he was pantera just like you and me
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

xanex666 wrote:phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think. he was pantera just like you and me
I think 90% of the people on here are pro-Phil. Pipe down Jr.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

xanex666 wrote:phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think. he was pantera just like you and me
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Post by Guest »

PhilCore wrote:
PhilCore wrote:Phil's mom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
EntityLS
Creampuff

Post by EntityLS »

it could be a number of things but im guessing it was some loved one... like his mother
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP!
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Cemetary Gaytes would have been a better song if it had Fred Durst rapping over it instead of Phil's gay ass singing. Dime trying to be fancy on the guitar kind of gets annoying, too.
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

walnut wrote:Cemetary Gaytes would have been a better song if it had Fred Durst rapping over it instead of Phil's gay ass singing. Dime trying to be fancy on the guitar kind of gets annoying, too.
Homo? :zzz:
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
Dime4ever
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dime4ever »

How the hell do you get Phils mom out of that. :aargh:
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

vulgar_swede wrote:
walnut wrote:Cemetary Gaytes would have been a better song if it had Fred Durst rapping over it instead of Phil's gay ass singing. Dime trying to be fancy on the guitar kind of gets annoying, too.
Homo? :zzz:
No sir, not me. Notice at the end of the song, Phil wails GGAAAAAAAAAYYYYY. GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. GAAAAAAAAYYY.

Interesting.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Are you gonna put that in every post you fucking chech? If you'd like to learn more english, please visit http://www.altavista.com/babelfish.
Getcha Hate!
anty
I will fuck you up

Post by anty »

well where the fucks my royalty cheques?
"What do these deer think when they see you coming?"

only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French."
Shane Close
Creampuff

Post by Shane Close »

fucking awesome song
Sore Neck 101
n0ob

Post by Sore Neck 101 »

Wot a Fucktard :fu:
"More BEERS!!!" Phil Anselmo
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Sore Neck 101 wrote:
learn how to spell cum dumpster.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Sore Neck 101
n0ob

Post by Sore Neck 101 »

:lol: You stupid fuck :lol: 'Fucktard' isnt a real word therefore i cant spell it wrong MY GOD YOUR THE DUMBEST FUCK EVER :lol: :fu:
"More BEERS!!!" Phil Anselmo
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Sore Neck 101 wrote::lol: You stupid fuck :lol: 'Fucktard' isnt a real word therefore i cant spell it wrong MY GOD YOUR THE DUMBEST FUCK EVER :lol: :fu:
What is a word you shmuck, and it's not spelled wot. You fucking cum dumpster. :)
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Sore Neck 101 wrote:
You have to admit, the singing is pretty talentless. As for Dimebeg's guitar playing.....well, it's okay I guess, but he's no Kurt Cobain, that's for sure.
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Jericho wrote:No, the song demonstrates how the "Texas-based band" was able to suddenly rise above obscurity into a more mainstream scene, while sparking a ten year legacy and garnering a devoted following
Did you write that all by yourself of did you get it from Wikipedia?
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
vulgarstrength
Mouth For War

Post by vulgarstrength »

Well I know I"M Pantera, but I'm not so sure about phil or anyone else :negro:
[quote="BassPhemy"]Whoever doesn't love Ernest can just have a bleach sandwich.[/quote]

[quote="Dirty Sanchez"]dont know how and wouldnt do it if i knew how, go fuck yourself[/quote]
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Aeon wrote:
Stop posting.
Seriously.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cemetery_Gates

"This song demonstrates how the Texas-based band was able to suddenly rise above obscurity into a much more mainstream scene, while sparking a ten year legacy and garnering a devoted following. "

:lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll:
Q&A: Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn?

Cro Cop: Yes

[quote="Neural Implosion"] I'm just a grindcore musician out there trying to make it[/quote]
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Avulsed wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Stop posting.
Seriously.

"This song demonstrates how the Texas-based band was able to suddenly rise above obscurity into a much more mainstream scene, while sparking a ten year legacy and garnering a devoted following. "

i kinda want to hear Dream Theater's version.
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

PhilCore wrote:
Avulsed wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Stop posting.
Seriously.

What??
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
Avulsed wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Stop posting.
Seriously.

What??
read Avulsed's wiki link. DT covered Cemetery Gates. fancy it just may rule; if anyone can hit super gurly notes it's LaBrie. :tup:
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

I want to hear that, too :tup:
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

DT covered it with Burton C Bell and Mustaine on guitar at gigantour. It was cool but the singer sounded gay and Petrucci couldnt do dimes whammy dives at the end without a shitty pedal.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Bigval
Beanerwop

Post by Bigval »

Copy paste. :lol:
[21:29] utsadeli: i thought this chick i used to work with mexican i talked to her in spanish
[21:29] utsadeli: untill she told me she was hawaiian and i was like oh schitt my bad lol
[21:29] utsadeli: that went on for 2 months
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Avulsed wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Stop posting.
Seriously.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: