Cemetary Gates???

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Larm vitch ventium
Foxy Stoat

Post by Larm vitch ventium »

walnut wrote:Dime-bag might have made it as far as Cobain guitar wise if he got his drinking under control. I heard he was capable of drinking up to an entire six pack in a single night!
:fu: I have had enough of this Jewish sense of humour.
[quote="Psycho Gangster"]payday is like a hot bitch sucking your dick and then handing you a bill when she's done. :tup:[/quote]
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

walnut wrote:Fact is, Dime-bag had a drinking problem that was out of control, which is why he never amounted to anything as a rapper. I heard he was capable of drinking up to an entire six pack in a single night!
Whats yer point?
lolz
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

woooohooooo...an entire 6-pack in a whole night :lol: :lol: :lol:
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Fan4ever wrote:woooohooooo...an entire 6-pack in a whole night :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a lot of booze!
ruiz
Creampuff

Post by ruiz »

hey this may be outside the topic but im new to this chat room and i have a quick question hopefully you can help. was Iron Maiden a major influence in Panteras upstart
vulgarstrength
Mouth For War

Post by vulgarstrength »

ruiz wrote:hey this may be outside the topic but im new to this chat room and i have a quick question hopefully you can help. was Iron Maiden a major influence in Panteras upstart
Bruce Dickinson is the whole reason vinnie picked up the drums :tup:
[quote="BassPhemy"]Whoever doesn't love Ernest can just have a bleach sandwich.[/quote]

[quote="Dirty Sanchez"]dont know how and wouldnt do it if i knew how, go fuck yourself[/quote]
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:
walnut wrote:
Sore Neck 101 wrote:
walnut wrote:Cemetary Gaytes would have been a better song if it had Fred Durst rapping over it instead of Phil's gay ass singing. Dime trying to be fancy on the guitar kind of gets annoying, too.
Wot a Fucktard :fu:
You have to admit, the singing is pretty talentless. As for Dimebeg's guitar playing.....well, it's okay I guess, but he's no Kurt Cobain, that's for sure.
:lol: :lol:
He's clearly just trying to be funny, only he's failing.
He didn't fail. That was funny as fuck.

You settle down now, FeAR, you settle down. Take your Ritalin.
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

walnut wrote:
Fan4ever wrote:woooohooooo...an entire 6-pack in a whole night :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a lot of booze!
The fact that you think a whole 6-pack in one night is alot and that you used the word booze makes me wonder about you. :roll:
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Fan4ever wrote:
walnut wrote:
That's a lot of booze!
The fact that you think a whole 6-pack in one night is alot and that you used the word booze makes me wonder about you. :roll:
I heard that one night Dime-bag drank an entire six pack of booze and was too intoxicated to walk but still managed to play a show. Not many other crazy cats could pull that off.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Fan4ever wrote:
walnut wrote:
That's a lot of booze!
:lol: :tup:
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

walnut wrote:
Fan4ever wrote:
walnut wrote:
That's a lot of booze!
I heard that one night Dime-bag drank an entire six pack of booze and was too intoxicated to walk but still managed to play a show. Not many other crazy cats could pull that off.
:lol: "crazy cats"

Post by Guest »

vulgarstrength wrote:
ruiz wrote:hey this may be outside the topic but im new to this chat room and i have a quick question hopefully you can help. was Iron Maiden a major influence in Panteras upstart
Bruce Dickinson is the whole reason vinnie picked up the drums :tup:
the correct answer is that they were influenced by inferior bands. :tup:
blackenedheart
n0ob

Post by blackenedheart »

Firestorm wrote:
walnut wrote:Fact is, Dime-bag had a drinking problem that was out of control, which is why he never amounted to anything as a rapper. I heard he was capable of drinking up to an entire six pack in a single night!
Whats yer point?
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Shred-Dimebag wrote: pantera is a man
Getcha Hate!
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

blackenedheart wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Whats yer point?
My point is you should have been a blowjob.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Give me the right answer you dumb fuck
lolz
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

walking_ash wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote: pantera is a man
lmfao i watch that show
you know sometimes i wonder..
Jobes
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Jobes »

walnut wrote:
blackenedheart wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Whats yer point?
My point is you should have been a blowjob.
:lol:
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

HoustonKJ wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:
walnut wrote:
Sore Neck 101 wrote:
walnut wrote:Cemetary Gaytes would have been a better song if it had Fred Durst rapping over it instead of Phil's gay ass singing. Dime trying to be fancy on the guitar kind of gets annoying, too.
You have to admit, the singing is pretty talentless. As for Dimebeg's guitar playing.....well, it's okay I guess, but he's no Kurt Cobain, that's for sure.

BEEP BA BA BADABO, BADA BADDABO, BABABABABBEED BADABADA BO

IM A SCAT MAN
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

somebody gon get they head dun buss up in this mufucker
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

would you please stop typing in ebonics :roll:
Last edited by Scarlett on Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:
walnut wrote:
Sore Neck 101 wrote:

BEEP BA BA BADABO, BADA BADDABO, BABABABABBEED BADABADA BO

IM A SCAT MAN
:lol: :lol: Now that was funny. Fuck you Houston :fu:
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Fan4ever wrote:would you please stop typing in ebonics
u want yo head dun buss??? i aint playin
gmsackman
Creampuff

Post by gmsackman »

Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

OMG LOLZ!!!11!!111!!11!!!!!!!1
lolz
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

walnut wrote:
Fan4ever wrote:would you please stop typing in ebonics
u want yo head dun buss??? i aint playin
Comparing your first post to this post I think you have mutiple personality disorder. :roll:
maceek
Far Beyond Driven

Post by maceek »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Henkka
I will fuck you up

Post by Henkka »

Larm vitch ventium wrote:
walnut wrote:Dime-bag might have made it as far as Cobain guitar wise if he got his drinking under control. I heard he was capable of drinking up to an entire six pack in a single night!
:fu: I have had enough of this Jewish sense of humour.
[quote="hektik"]"I viewed this whole topic with my husband :lol: "
I wonder if they made voices for each username. :fu:[/quote]
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Post by Dimebaggage »

blackenedheart wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:Mmm, he sounds genuinely sorrowful, and has that deep drawl to his words, but I don't think he sounds overly intoxicated. But I could see how someone else would.
he slurs his words, and it sounded like shit....compared to the studio version, the live version sucks

you are a fucking worthless shit.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Dimebaggage wrote:
blackenedheart wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:Mmm, he sounds genuinely sorrowful, and has that deep drawl to his words, but I don't think he sounds overly intoxicated. But I could see how someone else would.
he slurs his words, and it sounded like shit....compared to the studio version, the live version sucks

Ya gotta love those who still take Pantera seriously.

:lol: :fu:
vulgarstrength
Mouth For War

Post by vulgarstrength »

walnut wrote:
Dimebaggage wrote:
blackenedheart wrote:

and you gotta love those who come on to the Pantera message board and not take Pantera seriously :lol: :fu:
[quote="BassPhemy"]Whoever doesn't love Ernest can just have a bleach sandwich.[/quote]

[quote="Dirty Sanchez"]dont know how and wouldnt do it if i knew how, go fuck yourself[/quote]
Legion
I will fuck you up

Post by Legion »

:lol: :lol: :lol: this fucking place
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

vulgarstrength wrote:
walnut wrote:
Dimebaggage wrote:
blackenedheart wrote:

and you gotta love those who come on to the Pantera message board and not take Pantera seriously :lol: :fu:
Bored at work > Fanboy who just heard Cemetary Gates for the first time.

:roll:
Sore Neck 101
n0ob

Post by Sore Neck 101 »

see, you are like nathan gayle, if i new where your grave was i would shit and piss on it... but i dont... think yourself lucky!
"More BEERS!!!" Phil Anselmo
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Sore Neck 101 wrote:
see, you are like nathan gayle, if i new where your grave was i would shit and piss on it... but i dont... think yourself lucky!
I'm guessing walnut doesn't have a grave yet...unless he/she is posting from the afterlife.
Sore Neck 101
n0ob

Post by Sore Neck 101 »

yes he is very close from death you see.

much like gayle, if i knew where he was i was shit and piss on him
"More BEERS!!!" Phil Anselmo
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

Post by Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 »

walnut wrote:
Fan4ever wrote:
walnut wrote:
That's a lot of booze!
You sir I'm guessing have never drank in your life or if you have you must be a lightweight. A six pack of beer is fuck all. Fucking lightweight... I bet you're one of those sad pathetic fools who gets a buzz from taking baby asprin or children's vitamins.
Larm vitch ventium
Foxy Stoat

Post by Larm vitch ventium »

Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 wrote:
walnut wrote:
Fan4ever wrote:
walnut wrote:
That's a lot of booze!
You sir I'm guessing have never drank in your life or if you have you must be a lightweight. A six pack of beer is fuck all. Fucking lightweight... I bet you're one of those sad pathetic fools who gets a buzz from taking baby asprin or children's vitamins.
HAHAHAHAHAH :lol:
[quote="Psycho Gangster"]payday is like a hot bitch sucking your dick and then handing you a bill when she's done. :tup:[/quote]
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

walnut wrote:
Fan4ever wrote:
walnut wrote:
That's a lot of booze!
It's funny because it's true :lol:
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

walnut wrote:
Fan4ever wrote:
walnut wrote:
That's a lot of booze!
It's funny because it's true :lol: