Anthrax dates performing entire "Among the living"

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Anthrax dates performing entire "Among the living"

Post by CFH Eternal »

Jul. 03 - Corpus Christi, TX @ the Concrete St. Amphitheatre
Jul. 06 - Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live
Jul. 13 - Mokena, IL @ the Pearl Room
Jul. 21 - Milwaukee, WI @ the Eagles Club

I will be at the Houston date :tup:
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]

Post by Guest »

this is still crappy old-people anthrax? :tdown:

Post by Guest »

PhilCore wrote:this is still crappy old-people anthrax? :tdown:
What?

Post by Guest »

Roz wrote:
PhilCore wrote:this is still crappy old-people anthrax? :tdown:
What?
joey belladonna lineup, performing the 80's cheesy thrash/niggar hip-hop crossover shit :puke:
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

the newer, modern line up > this crap.

sure they wrote some great songs back when, but give me a fucking break.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:

Post by Guest »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:the newer, modern line up > this crap.

John Bush lineup isn't new, it's what i grew up with. in fact, that lineup actually recorded and toured longer than the original did in the first place (from the early 90's up until last year, as opposed to the 80's lineup which didn't even survive the decade.) Sound Of White Noise is the album that those in the know regard as Anthrax's opus and finest contribution to metal. The 80's shit is a joke.
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

I want to hear the entire "Among the Living" album performed :fu:
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]

Post by Guest »

CFH Eternal wrote:

I want to hear the entire "Among the Living" album performed :fu:
i'll bet you fifty dollars John could do it better.
nass
I will fuck you up

Post by nass »

PhilCore wrote: Sound Of White Noise is the album that those in the know regard as Anthrax's opus and finest contribution to metal.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

how did you work that one out? whatever your personal preference, among the living is widely considered to be their best album by the majority of anthrax fans.

Post by Guest »

nass wrote:
PhilCore wrote: Sound Of White Noise is the album that those in the know regard as Anthrax's opus and finest contribution to metal.

how did you work that one out? whatever your personal preference, among the living is widely considered to be their best album by the majority of anthrax fans.
sorry but the majority of anthrax fans do not represent a cross-section of good taste imo. most of them are the same dumb fucks that bang their heads to other cheesy 80's thrash and call it music. SOWN is their career benchmark and anyone i've met who a) has a modicum of taste and b) has heard a fair share of Anthrax, agrees with this. Sorry i should have been more specific. Fans of solely 80's Anthrax don't even count as humans to me. Among John-Bush-era fans, Sound is the pinnacle. :)

the only pre-Bush shit i can still even listen to is Fistful. the rest is downright embarassing.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Among The Living was great, but John Bush > Belladonna x100000
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Bren wrote:Among The Living was great, but John Bush > Belladonna x100000
TESTIFY
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

Anthrax was never good.
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

i like all anthrax and ive seen them twice since the classic lineup reunited but this is a joke everybody is playing their entire album from the 80s these days
nass
I will fuck you up

Post by nass »

PhilCore wrote:
nass wrote:

sorry but the majority of anthrax fans do not represent a cross-section of good taste imo. most of them are the same dumb fucks that bang their heads to other cheesy 80's thrash and call it music. SOWN is their career benchmark and anyone i've met who a) has a modicum of taste and b) has heard a fair share of Anthrax, agrees with this. Sorry i should have been more specific. Fans of solely 80's Anthrax don't even count as humans to me. Among John-Bush-era fans, Sound is the pinnacle. :)

the only pre-Bush shit i can still even listen to is Fistful. the rest is downright embarassing.
eh, it makes more sense now that you've clarified it. i've listened to anthrax pre and post bush, and i still think among the living and persistence of time are their best albums. bush is a better vocalist though, especially live (yes i've seen both of them live).
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

nass wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
nass wrote:

eh, it makes more sense now that you've clarified it. i've listened to anthrax pre and post bush, and i still think among the living and persistence of time are their best albums. bush is a better vocalist though, especially live (yes i've seen both of them live).
did you see Joey on ozzfest or are you just super old? :lol:
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

PhilCore wrote:

John Bush lineup isn't new, it's what i grew up with. in fact, that lineup actually recorded and toured longer than the original did in the first place (from the early 90's up until last year, as opposed to the 80's lineup which didn't even survive the decade.) Sound Of White Noise is the album that those in the know regard as Anthrax's opus and finest contribution to metal. The 80's shit is a joke.
Your a brainwashed fuckface. Those in the know know Anthrax dicklicker.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

for me there's two versions of anthrax. one's definitive album in among the living, the other sound of white noise.

even though its cheesy among the living is their CLASSIC album just like metallica with master of puppets, slayer with reign in blood, and iron maiden with number of the beast