Zakk Wylde is a fucking shred maniac

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Zakk Wylde is a fucking shred maniac

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Nuff Said :x
Suck me
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Enough said is fuckin' right. Someone lock this thread.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Calm down negro, its all good yo :tup:
Suck me
Biohazard
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Biohazard »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Enough said is fuckin' right. Someone lock this thread.
:tup:
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

rObsessed!
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Re: Zakk Wylde is a fucking shred maniac

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote: Zakk Wylde is a fucking faggot
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

PRJECEDNIK wrote:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:Nuff Said :x
I told you to fuck off
[quote="Edna Bodine"][quote="Richard The Duke"]What do you do when you take a monster shit and you realize that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom??[/quote]

pick it up and throw it out the window[/quote]
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

dead forever wrote:
PRJECEDNIK wrote:
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Zakk Fucking Owns all of you. You better show some fucking respect
Suck me
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

zakk wylde spent last 30 years playing a pentatonic scale.

that doesnt own any of us
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

PRJECEDNIK wrote:zakk wylde spent last 30 years playing a pentatonic scale.

that doesnt own any of us
You are a jealous fuck. Hes had hit songs more times than your moms been hit in that asshole....wait a minute mabye not quite that many but you get the fucking idea asshole.....OWNED :fu:
Suck me
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

O B
W I
N T
E C
D H
Suck me
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Shut the fuck up gaylord.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:[
You are a jealous fuck. Hes had hit songs more times than your moms been hit in that asshole....wait a minute mabye not quite that many but you get the fucking idea asshole.....OWNED :fu:
im not jealous.
He plays guitar better than me i admit, ofcourse, i play about 10 years he plays 30...
But then again, name one song he made in his whole life without pinch harmonics and pentatonic scale?

sorry, but thats boring and uncreative.

plus, his voice sux
Last edited by PRJECEDNIK on Wed May 17, 2006 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

oh, and telling people that you "OWNED" them is gay...
fuck off and go listen some god music, faggot :tup:
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

You'll always live in his shadow you fucking cunt. Pinch harmonics are his fucking signature and its crushing. You come up with something that sounds cooler and more origional and then you can run that fucking cock sucker you call a mouth. He was fucking playing for ozzy when he was 19 and he could shred your fucking face in the ground then, so don't pull that fucking pussy shit "Hes played longer than me" Go in your fucking room and practice some more you cunt

OWNED
Suck me
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

You'll always live in his shadow you fucking cunt. Pinch harmonics are his fucking signature and its crushing. You come up with something that sounds cooler and more origional and then you can run that fucking cock sucker you call a mouth. He was fucking playing for ozzy when he was 19 and he could shred your fucking face in the ground then, so don't pull that fucking pussy shit "Hes played longer than me" Go in your fucking room and practice some more you cunt

OWNED
Suck me
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

He didn't invent pinched harmonics you fucking faggot :lol:
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

croninburg wrote:He didn't invent pinched harmonics you fucking faggot :lol:
You are a Faggot

I know he didn't invent fucking pinch harmonics but he utilizes them into his style, which im sure all you fukcing pussy's that are talking shit, have tried to copy unsuccessfully. Hes fucking toured the world with fucking Ozzy Osbourne, Won numerous fucking guitar Related awards and he was best friends with fucking Dimebag. And i don't give a fuck what any of you say, Dimebag didn't hang out with fucking fags. Besides, Zakk is a fucking Ogre and he would fuck you up

Fuck you :fu: :x
Suck me
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

If Zakk is an ogre why was he shitting himself when the Hells angels began to notice his fake macho biker bullshit?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:You'll always live in his shadow you fucking cunt. Pinch harmonics are his fucking signature and its crushing. You come up with something that sounds cooler and more origional and then you can run that fucking cock sucker you call a mouth. He was fucking playing for ozzy when he was 19 and he could shred your fucking face in the ground then, so don't pull that fucking pussy shit "Hes played longer than me" Go in your fucking room and practice some more you cunt

OWNED
Someone needs to stop watching the Pantera Behind the Music. :lol:
Also, ZW is a terrible guitarist.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

:

[/quote]
Also, ZW is a terrible guitarist.[/quote]

Here's Dead forever 8=====D :aargh:

You a fucking idiot. I bet you coudn't play with a 10th of the skill he fucking plays with. You a fucking loser and you are crybaby. Say he sucks all he wants, your just fucking jumping on this boards band wagon. I say to all who don't like Zakk.............Suck my dyock Byotch
:fu: :tup:
Suck me
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

:

[/quote]
Also, ZW is a terrible guitarist.[/quote]

Here's Dead forever 8=====D :aargh:

You a fucking idiot. I bet you coudn't play with a 10th of the skill he fucking plays with. You a fucking loser and you are crybaby. Say he sucks all he wants, your just fucking jumping on this boards band wagon. I say to all who don't like Zakk.............Suck my dyock Byotch
:fu: :tup:
Suck me
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

I've always been a fan of Zakk :tup:

I don't like his last couple albums. I'm into his albums with Ozzy, the Pride and Glory cd, and the first 2 BLS cds. I think his work on the No More Tears album is amazing.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

warhead dime wrote:I've always been a fan of Zakk :tup:

I don't like his last couple albums. I'm into his albums with Ozzy, the Pride and Glory cd, and the first 2 BLS cds. I think his work on the No More Tears album is amazing.
Your an honest mother fucker, and you have my respect. :tup:

Everyone else is an "internet badass" cocksucker
Suck me
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Id rather be an internet badass than a poser biker who shows his true pussy like nature as soon as a hint of a threat occurs, ie: Fag Wylde.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

dead forever wrote:Id rather be an internet badass than a poser biker who shows his true pussy like nature as soon as a hint of a threat occurs, ie: Fag Wylde.
:lol: WTF where is your proof of this? You like to make shit up to justify your faggot causes :tdown: :no:
Suck me
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

by: Blabbermouth.Net on 06/18/2005

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY were reportedly forced to cancel their scheduled gig in Manchester, England Saturday night (June 18) after a local biker club, Sons of Hell, allegedly complained that the group's back design is too similar to their own. A BLABBERMOUTH.NET reader, Will from Manchester, wrote, "They (Sons of Hell) were telling people to cover up, take off, or turn inside out their BLACK LABEL shirts, and anybody with a band shirt on that was black and white. They then continued to beat people up who didn't, ripping shirts off. I saw at least three ambulances. It's really bad, I was looking forward to (the gig). It was all a logo issue apparently. They had an issue with the BLACK LABEL logo being similar to theirs, and in their colours." Another BLABBERMOUTH.NET visitor who went to the venue wrote, "They threatened event staff and fans. The gig was cancelled for safety of all involved."
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

I don't see how that makes Zakk being a pussy. That's the most logical thing to do if people's safety could be threatened.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Zakk Myld is a raging faggot and this thread needs to be locked. Fuck that cocksucker.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Oh I'm sorry. I don't worship some generic Rock guitarist. Please, excuse me.
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:You'll always live in his shadow you fucking cunt. Pinch harmonics are his fucking signature and its crushing. You come up with something that sounds cooler and more origional and then you can run that fucking cock sucker you call a mouth. He was fucking playing for ozzy when he was 19 and he could shred your fucking face in the ground then, so don't pull that fucking pussy shit "Hes played longer than me" Go in your fucking room and practice some more you cunt

OWNED
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

PRJECEDNIK wrote:

OWNED
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Sonic Brew :tup: The rest isn't great.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Lager wrote:
PRJECEDNIK wrote:

OWNED
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet both of you have sucked that dude's dick, and you keep that pic beside your bed. Fucking Faggots :fu:
Suck me
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

dead forever wrote:If Zakk is an ogre why was he shitting himself when the Hells angels began to notice his fake macho biker bullshit?
What's that have to do with attitude in the music world? I will admit though he reminds me of the type of guy that could easily turn into a Hetfield, or even worse Lars. It's called getting older I guess.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
abyssspecter
n0ob

Post by abyssspecter »

Zakk is a good Guitar player, but i wouldnt say he is shred or anything of the sort. I also dont agree that he is a major metal player. I dont think he is the Best player either. I mean, playing a penatonic scale for, what, every song, isnt a challanging thing.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

abyssspecter wrote:Zakk is a good Guitar player, but i wouldnt say he is shred or anything of the sort. I also dont agree that he is a major metal player. I dont think he is the Best player either. I mean, playing a penatonic scale for, what, every song, isnt a challanging thing.
Shut the fuck up.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

a secretary where I work went to high school with Zakk (Jeffery Wielandt)
Wylde in Jackson NJ. She said he was a big pussy and used to get picked on alot. Probably why he finds it nessessary to act like a biker tough guy now.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]