Pretty (gay) songs to play in front of chicks.

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Pretty (gay) songs to play in front of chicks.

Post by Muffin »

Lately I have been put into situations where I have to play songs for the weaker sex. I get a few "ooh's" and "ahh's" when playing some technical grindcore and Death metal stuff, but it only hold their attention for a few seconds. But when I slap on a little delay and play the outro to Floods, the room reeks of soiled panties. I need more tunes like this to play. Any suggestions?
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

Just keep playing grind deth rock. Thats gay enough as it is.
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Gnarkiller wrote:Just keep playing grind deth rock. Thats gay enough as it is.
owned. :aargh:
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

the intro to cemetery gates works pretty well for that, try the little spanish guitar part from Trust too... otherwise just play any minor stuff and pretend your crying.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Alot of the chicks I know around that like metal prefer the As I lay Crying/Trivium type stuff instead of Mercyful Fate/Kreator type metal I like to play. Yet I can get college chicks to drop their panties if I play more classic/stoner rock (Ex. Free, Zeppelin, Nebula, Oragne Goblin). So basically emotion takes toll over technicality for girls like some people basically put it above.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Just play Cemetery Gates.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Re: Pretty (gay) songs to play in front of chicks.

Post by drummer_goat »

Muffin wrote:Lately I have been put into situations where I have to play songs for the weaker sex. I get a few "ooh's" and "ahh's" when playing some technical grindcore and Death metal stuff, but it only hold their attention for a few seconds. But when I slap on a little delay and play the outro to Floods, the room reeks of soiled panties. I need more tunes like this to play. Any suggestions?
If you want to keep any gurls atttention you have better switch to drumset! :PP: otherwise your gunna have to deal with their short attention spans. drummers get all!

sorry to have to be the one to break it to you :lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="AlferdPacker"] Open toilet, Put soap in water, Insert cat sit on the toilet lid. Let cat agitate itself in there for at least 5min. Flush 3-5 times to rinse off cat. Jump off toilet seat,and get out of the way as cat lets itself out. [/quote]
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

play something like chop suey,, its a girl friendly riff and hads the word suicide in it so all the girls with think your deep as fuck and want to blow you before you end it all and then cry and get attention when they boyfrind killed himself
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

drummer_goat wrote:
Muffin wrote:Lately I have been put into situations where I have to play songs for the weaker sex. I get a few "ooh's" and "ahh's" when playing some technical grindcore and Death metal stuff, but it only hold their attention for a few seconds. But when I slap on a little delay and play the outro to Floods, the room reeks of soiled panties. I need more tunes like this to play. Any suggestions?
If you want to keep any gurls atttention you have better switch to drumset! :PP: otherwise your gunna have to deal with their short attention spans. drummers get all!

I wonder where the "stupid drummer" stereotype comes from.

Oh, and trendkiller, I want pretty, not stupid. Plus, I aint singin', so the lyrics don't matter.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

drummer_goat wrote:

I have yet to meet a girl that does anything but cringe when some dude gets behind a drumkit. Your statement is false.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

grab an acoustic, play some floyd- wish you were here. Alot of Incubus songs seem to work too.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

drummer_goat wrote:If you want to keep any gurls atttention you have better switch to drumset! :PP: otherwise your gunna have to deal with their short attention spans. drummers get all!

From all those responses...LOOKS LIKE I HIT A OPEN WOUND :|):
[quote="AlferdPacker"] Open toilet, Put soap in water, Insert cat sit on the toilet lid. Let cat agitate itself in there for at least 5min. Flush 3-5 times to rinse off cat. Jump off toilet seat,and get out of the way as cat lets itself out. [/quote]
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Muffin wrote:I wonder where the "stupid drummer" stereotype comes from.
Guitarists that can't get any :zzz:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

drummer_goat wrote:
Shut up. :roll: :zzz:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Revolver wrote:
drummer_goat wrote:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

dead forever wrote:
Revolver wrote:
drummer_goat wrote:
Isn't drummer goat the guy with the jungle of metronomes? :lol:
dzordz
Creampuff

Post by dzordz »

You'd better play Avoid The Light :D
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Probably a good idea :tup:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

croninburg wrote:Isn't drummer goat the guy with the jungle of metronomes? :lol:
I don't know but I just died reading that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tweel
I will fuck you up

Post by Tweel »

girls like jack johnson, dave matthews, maroon 5, all that crap.
Fuck Ole Miss
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Really, just slap together some chords and call it good. For some extra moisture, take the same chords and arpeggiate them in the center. :|): :tup:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Guitar + neck = turn her into a rape piñata :tup:
You don't even have to pluck a string.
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

croninburg wrote:
Isn't drummer goat the guy with the jungle of metronomes? :lol:
I think that was Gnarkill or whoevers idea,instead of playing w/ a drummer(don't know if I got it right sounded kinda stupid to me). Sorry I don't really spend much time hear. Unlike some of the cats I actullay play my instrument instead of telling people I'm in 10 bands and have the biggest cock, or whatever some of these insecure roosters say here. :zzz:

But its still nice to know someone remembers me I guess, I really don't care. Anyway, its kinda like the looser who started this thread, no one who actcually plays would start a bonehead thread like this, because any cat who can carry an acoustic around and make shit sound good is not gunna say sumthing stupid like that.

Anyways was just saw this the other day and could not resist being a smartass. Oh yeah and any mother fucker that has to get others opinions on what songs to play should fuck of and die, their full of shit.

...Still DRUMMERS>Singers>everyone else>guitarists=0...This thread proves that saying that guitarists are a dime a dozen.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Man did you break your metronome or something?
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Guitarists get more pussy, therefore more guitarists have little guitar playing babies, which is why guitarists outnumber drummers :negro:
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

bassists get all the girls. :tup: they love the low-end. :|):
"What'chu doin in mah house?...........eating a big ass Sandwich n shit?"
Dominant Gene
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Dominant Gene »

uh...it depends on the chick. Nine times out of ten, and dead I'm serious about this, its best to play some shit like lil' jon and the east side boys. No matter what, you'll know her musical preferences right off the bat.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Randy Rhodes "Dee" is a real panty moistener.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

or try Mentors "My Erections Over" or "On the Rag"
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

The only time I've ever seen drummers get chicks is when they bum a chew off of them.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

The drummer in my band gets all the chicks. He can't really brag, though. We're talking about the same guy that drank his own urine for a few dollars.

Quality over quantity. :|):
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Pflöyd wrote:The only time I've ever seen drummers get chicks is when they bum a chew off of them.
:lol:

You must know a strange breed of chicks, if they chew :tdown:
croninburg wrote:Guitarists get more pussy, therefore more guitarists have little guitar playing babies, which is why guitarists outnumber drummers
oRLY?
R you sure that its not because guitarists come from mormon familys(or any other religion), who don't know about birth control...

...Or maybe its because you can pick up a guitar for the first time look up tabs and in no time you can play a choppy melody. In other words for the stupid people(like you)their is more instant gratification(kinda like why you smoke crack). Some people can't work on anything if they don't see the rewards immediatly. In drums the only thing for sure when you start is frustration.

Back on topic though Drummer get more gurls :(period):
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

drummer_goat wrote:
Pflöyd wrote:The only time I've ever seen drummers get chicks is when they bum a chew off of them.
:lol:

You must know a strange breed of chicks, if they chew :tdown:
croninburg wrote:Guitarists get more pussy, therefore more guitarists have little guitar playing babies, which is why guitarists outnumber drummers
oRLY?
R you sure that its not because guitarists come from mormon familys(or any other religion), who don't know about birth control...

...Or maybe its because you can pick up a guitar for the first time look up tabs and in no time you can play a choppy melody. In other words for the stupid people(like you)their is more instant gratification(kinda like why you smoke crack). Some people can't work on anything if they don't see the rewards immediatly. In drums the only thing for sure when you start is frustration.

Back on topic though Drummer get more gurls :(period):
Did you even make it out of high school?
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

He took a crash course in Metronome building instead.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Like it takes oh-so-much skill to play rock drums. :zzz:
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

jimi hendrix always works...

little wing, red house, hear my train comin, oh and gypsy eyes definetly, chicks love that song!
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Disposeable Heros
Cemetary Gates
Hangar 18
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

Jericho wrote:Disposeable Heros
are you a faggot?
FatRufusFucksYou
Hail Dimebag

Post by FatRufusFucksYou »

It's easy to get laid. Them giving you thousands of dollars from daddy's bank account is the better challenge.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Actually the intro chord progression to hangar 18 plus some of the leads slowed down and picked individually sound pretty damm good on acoustic.