Berzerker are playing next week

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Berzerker are playing next week

Post by whitemike »

But I'm not going to see them. I am going to see Venom who are playing on the same night instead before they die :tup:
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

that was pretty dumb of whoever booked that show. if anything they should have tried to get the berzerker to open up for venom.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

You going to inflames/sepultura?
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Yeh I sure am :tup: You?
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Fuck yes, no Igor cavelera which is gay though , but ive seen inflames before and they play an awesome live show, and as long as sepultura play troops of doom mass hypnosis and orgasmatron then ill go away happy.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

MASS HYP-EEE-NOSIS!
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Are berzerker a good band, or are they just super fast low e chuggers?
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

They're good. At least their older material is good. Didn't like the new album as much.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:MASS HYP-EEE-NOSIS!
Thats fucking weird because we were all talking about how it sounds like "mass hippy nosis" when he says it live at rehearsal last week.

I keep forgetting im not going to see the same sepultura from the barcelona dvd ...
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

dead forever wrote:no Igor cavelera which is gay though
Sucks for you. He sounded amazing when I saw them a few years ago.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

dead forever wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:MASS HYP-EEE-NOSIS!
Thats fucking weird because we were all talking about how it sounds like "mass hippy nosis" when he says it live at rehearsal last week.

I keep forgetting im not going to see the same sepultura from the barcelona dvd ...
Yeh I know, but still... A good gig is a good gig and I'm not going to avoid going just because it's a slightly alternative line-up. Need to support the gigs in Scotland, not be whingey fuckers like everyone else seems to be and moan that noone comes to Scotland... and when they do moan it's not perfect.

But yeh, looking forward to the night!

And yesterday I did see Venom and it was fucking amazing. I also saw Berzerker too (for free) as Venom finished up early so we hopped in a taxi and got there (ran in passed the bouncers) just as Berzerker had started their set :tup: My neck hurts like fuck. Me and my mate got our Venom tickets signed by the Berzerker which they actually found awesome :lol:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Hahaha amazing man, going to anthrax in april? If i can muster some cash ill be there but moneys bad just now.

Btw the setlist includes arise, troops of doom, dead embryonic cells and territory so this is looking fucking awesome.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Man, Sepultura was ace!! Great sound and that negro frontman is a monster! :shock:

Awesome show and great sound from them, had a brilliant time...

Until N'Sync came on for fuck sake. What a gay band, I left after 3 of their shitty songs. :no:

And aye, I've got me ticket for Anthrax :tup: Should be a good one. Always enjoy seeing them, will be the 3rd time. Seein them after Bolthrower the day before and the night before Sikth :tup: Good times.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Man sepultura should have fucking headlined, they were amazing, some of the best pits ive seen . Troops of doom especially, UNO, DOS,UNO DOS TRES GO! :aargh:

In flames were fucking rank rotten and bored me to tears they were on for an hour too long, that hour could have went to sepultura awesomeness. The frontman handled the songs better than i imagined, and even this new material is sounding so good that i might be tempted to pick up the cd, hes also not too shabby on the old geetar.Still not max, but a hell of a consolation prize. And the drummer done well trying to fill Igors shoes.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Is the drummer the old Soulfly drummer? I thought it was but I amn't sure. But aye, good pits. Fucking great.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:Is the drummer the old Soulfly drummer? I thought it was but I amn't sure. But aye, good pits. Fucking great.
Aye he is. Still no Igor though, but theyl be back.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:hit:
lolz
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Post whore.
Train Through A Pigeon
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Train Through A Pigeon »

Bezerker was supposed to tour the states with Nile afew years back, and never showed up to our date :fur:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Train Through A Pigeon wrote:Bezerker was supposed to tour the states with Nile afew years back, and never showed up to our date :fur:
They suck anyway.
Train Through A Pigeon
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Train Through A Pigeon »

dead forever wrote:
Train Through A Pigeon wrote:Bezerker was supposed to tour the states with Nile afew years back, and never showed up to our date :fur:
They suck anyway.
i like them
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Are The Berzerker and Berzerker different bands!? If not, then they played in Wigan a couple weeks back. Needless to say I went no where near that show, because they're shit. Oh, and In Flames suck, too.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]