Slayer/Lamb Of God/Children Of Bodom/Mastodon - U.S. Tour

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

I give this tour 666 :tup:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
aaron
Far Beyond Driven

Post by aaron »

all i have to say about this show is that slayer & CoB were the only good bands. lamb of god was way worse then i thought. also before slayer comes on stick around cause they play some pantera through the speakers, haha everyone was going RE-SPECT WAAAALK it was pretty deadly, they were also chanting DIMEBAG during thew other songs at the winnipeg show. he had more cheers then the first 4 bands combined. Did they do this at the other Gigs?
also
Does anyone have a setlist for CoB i tohught they were great and the pit was pretty huje for them
in my eyes im not lazy
in your face its not over
in your room im not older
in your eyes im not worth it
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

Log is one of the best live bands out today. i seriously doubt they were terrible like you said. you may not like them or any other bands, but that does not change the fact that a band can be good live.
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know

Post by Guest »

Bodom J wrote:Log is one of the best live bands out today. i seriously doubt they were terrible like you said. you may not like them or any other bands, but that does not change the fact that a band can be good live.
Blythe is pretty obnoxious live.
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

true, he's an asshole but his and their performances are spot on usually.
Recommended listen:

Post by Guest »

Bodom J wrote:true, he's an asshole but his and their performances are spot on usually.
well that's my problem with him, he's too spot on. he sounds almost exactly like he does on record. most vocalists add something in their performance. his is bland. he stands there with one foot on an amp like he's some kind of badass shaking his index finger at the crowd and barking into the mic for thirty minutes. :zzz:
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

aaron wrote: also before slayer comes on stick around cause they play some pantera through the speakers, haha everyone was going RE-SPECT WAAAALK it was pretty deadly, they were also chanting DIMEBAG during thew other songs at the winnipeg show. he had more cheers then the first 4 bands combined. Did they do this at the other Gigs?
Yes. :tup:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

PhilCore wrote:
Bodom J wrote:true, he's an asshole but his and their performances are spot on usually.
well that's my problem with him, he's too spot on. he sounds almost exactly like he does on record. most vocalists add something in their performance. his is bland. he stands there with one foot on an amp like he's some kind of badass shaking his index finger at the crowd and barking into the mic for thirty minutes. :zzz:
i disagree, when i saw LoG live his voice was a lot deeper and more heavy than on record.
Recommended listen:

fates
Cowboy From Hell

Post by fates »

i am seeing this tour this saturday... i can't wait!!!
With my blood, i'll find your love
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

I missed the boston show, and the canadian ones :fu:
lolz
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

Bodom J wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:
Bodom J wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:I agree, Lamb Of God and Mastodon will not be remembered in 4 years.
this is the dumbest thing i've ever read on this board. lamb of god have been together for 10 years, they aren't going anywhere. neither is mastodon. idiots :zzz:
both bands will probably still be around. but right now they are fucking trendy as all what, what I meant is that in a few years most people wont give a shit about them except for thier diehard fans.
yeah those bands are trendy as fuck. that's why you hear them on radio all the time and on the cover of rolling stone with soccer moms and their kids having in depth conversations about them. it's just getting out of hand, i can't go anywhere without hearing about these bands. :roll: shut the fuck up.
Young fucking punk :tup:
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

Alexi is adorable.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]