Thank God for Pantera

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
Panterachic1986
Cowboy From Hell

Thank God for Pantera

Post by Panterachic1986 »

Just wanna say im only 19 but ive been a pantera fan for a long time, living where i live you KNOW who they are...they are apart of so many peoples lives, If it wasnt for their music...dont know what id be doing or where id be and i dont want to know, i thank them so much and i ache so bad for dimebags death...they were a family regardless if they split...they never lost touch......who knows whats going to happen now..godbless all of them. :|
Im young but im wise.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

post naked pics of yourself
rObsessed!
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

if there was a god, Dime would be alive. :roll:
Captain Blackout
[quote="Wayne"]fubes does nothing but kick ass and cut grass[/quote]
Go Leafs Go
M16
n0ob

Re: Thank God for Pantera

Post by M16 »

Panterachic1986 wrote:Just wanna say im only 19 but ive been a pantera fan for a long time, living where i live you KNOW who they are...they are apart of so many peoples lives, If it wasnt for their music...dont know what id be doing or where id be and i dont want to know, i thank them so much and i ache so bad for dimebags death...they were a family regardless if they split...they never lost touch......who knows whats going to happen now..godbless all of them. :|
changed my life too i havent been listening to Pantera for a long time but i think they are THE band that changed many lives, by the way where i live ther are only bout 50 pantera listeners......... :no:
Tom Araya once wrote: simple smiles elude psychotic eyes.
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

FUBAR wrote:if there was a god, Dime would be alive. :roll:
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. :lol:
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
slaughtered
Creampuff

bravo!!

Post by slaughtered »

Well said! I feel exactly the same way. :tup:

Laura \m/
Fuck the world, for all its worth...every inch of planet earth.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Pantera who?
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
bagdime
I will fuck you up

Post by bagdime »

Lager wrote:Pantera who?
STFU kid
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

AlabamaRedneck wrote:
I guess... what are you a bible thumper? what kinda god would have innocent friendly people like Dime slain doing what they love?
Captain Blackout
[quote="Wayne"]fubes does nothing but kick ass and cut grass[/quote]
Go Leafs Go
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

FUBAR wrote:
AlabamaRedneck wrote:
I guess... what are you a bible thumper? what kinda god would have innocent friendly people like Dime slain doing what they love?
I'm not a Bible thumper. That's just dumb.
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
DevilAnse
Creampuff Sr.

Post by DevilAnse »

If there was a god...you wouldn't post here..
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

FUBAR wrote:
AlabamaRedneck wrote:
you have a very simplified view of good and evil. do you think god is just a big friendly puffy-white fatman in the sky, handing out cupcakes?
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

Edna Bodine wrote:
FUBAR wrote:
AlabamaRedneck wrote:
you have a very simplified view of good and evil. do you think god is just a big friendly puffy-white fatman in the sky, handing out cupcakes?
If he is, they're probably baked with magic mushrooms. This has nothing to do with God. People die everyday regardless of if they were good or evil. That's just life. As much as what happened to Dimebag really bit the big one, the fact that his murderer was also killed instead of getting away brings some bittersweet justice.
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Brandon wrote:post naked pics of yourself
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Panterachic1986
Cowboy From Hell

dont think it would be a good idea to post naked pix of myself, sorry guys :D its hotter to leave the mind wondering. Oh and about the God thing, atleast dimebag doesnt have to put up with dumbasses like you, where hes at!!! RAWR!!!!!
Im young but im wise.
Panterachic1986
Cowboy From Hell

Sexual Thunder wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
FUBAR wrote:
AlabamaRedneck wrote:
If he is, they're probably baked with magic mushrooms. This has nothing to do with God. People die everyday regardless of if they were good or evil. That's just life. As much as what happened to Dimebag really bit the big one, the fact that his murderer was also killed instead of getting away brings some bittersweet justice.
bittersweet justice my ass, he should be living the most painstaking life right now, instead hes dead!!!!! He should be rotting in a damn cell and being tortured!
Im young but im wise.
xxx_viola_xxx
Trendkiller

Post by xxx_viola_xxx »

:tdown:

:no:
Got shit on
Pissed on
Spit on
Stepped on
Fucked with
Pointed at by lesser men
thesleepingflood
Creampuff

Post by thesleepingflood »

If not for Pantera in 90s metal would be much worse than it is today. If not for Pantera there would be alot more of Nirvana fucks running around. May DIME rest in peace. I will love him and Pantera forever.

PEACE
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

bittersweet justice my ass, he should be living the most painstaking life right now, instead hes dead!!!!! He should be rotting in a damn cell and being tortured![/quote]

right on... they should have kept him alive and had a "metalheads kick nathan gale's ass show" they would have had the sickest line up ever... Slayer can headline and for Slayer's encore they bring out that little fuck and release him to us with no fucking gun this time... and maybe they can hand out cool weapons like bats and chains and shit at the door
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

stfu with this god shit, dumb bitch :roll:
snowblind
Creampuff

Post by snowblind »

Bren wrote:stfu with this god shit, dumb bitch :roll:
yes please enought with the religious ass kissing you know you cant buy your way into heaven through a messageboard :roll:
myownself
Creampuff

Post by myownself »

Panterachic1986 wrote:
Sexual Thunder wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
FUBAR wrote:
AlabamaRedneck wrote:
bittersweet justice my ass, he should be living the most painstaking life right now, instead hes dead!!!!! He should be rotting in a damn cell and being tortured!

i agree, it's a sad day every fucking day knowing that the twisted fuck that took dime from us is dead as well, i'd fuck up my whole life trying to go to the same jail as nathan fucking gale to destroy that fucker for all of us. think one second how bad we've all been fucking "SCAMMED"
we lost a brother,metal god, and legend and didn't even get a fucking chance to retaliate! :aargh:
fuck i still can't believ this shit happened. what the fuck is wrong woth people?
can't muther fuckers think a little fuckin bit about anything before they do shit?
i mean this fucker couldn't of even thought twice about this shit.'
how could ya think one more time about killing dimebag?
you can't. it wouldnt of even crossed my head once but c'mon twice?
no fucking chance.this fucker was that sick and twisted he had one fucking brain fart and went with it.
but why dime? because there was no more pantera? thanks for giving it a chance to re unite fucker!
i'll talk all day about this shit till i fucking die and never be able to make a bit of sence out of it. just wish some one could make a fucking time machine to have stopped this brutal,pointless, fucking MURDER!
FUCK YOU AGAIN GALE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
YOUR NAME SHOULD NEVER EVEN BE REMEMBERED FUCKER!!!!!!!!!
WHAT A FUCKING WASTE!
WWW.NUFFSAIDHC.COM

nuffsaid!!!
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

ill be in texas in july,wanna drink some brews or some shit.?