Phil Anselmo is sorrowful because he fears for his life

Talk about anything Pantera related....
instant larry
Far Beyond Driven

Phil Anselmo is sorrowful because he fears for his life

Post by instant larry »

He's doing all this 'I love you Dimebag bless you most beautiful person in the world' thing because he's afraid someone might exact revenge. After all, he was the one who asked for Dimebag to be beaten, so he's afraid some psycho dimebag fan wants to kill him. Sure he feels sorry but you have to be stupid not to see another motive for all this.

Hints: Phil now wants to drop out of the limelight, stop making music, so that he's harder to find, and stay away from the public eye long enough to be forgotten.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

pfffsht, if Phil was shot, he would suck up the bullets via his veins into his mouth, and spit them back at twice the speed.

then he would say that was the best goddamn fucking murder attempt ever to goddamn backfire :fu:
[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

This thread is retarded.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

dan wrote:pfffsht, if Phil was shot, he would suck up the bullets via his veins into his mouth, and spit them back at twice the speed.

then he would say that was the best goddamn fucking murder attempt ever to goddamn backfire :fu:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

instant larry wrote:he's afraid some psycho dimebag fan wants to kill him.
yes...those psycho dimebag fans who routinely smoke lots of weed and drool over shred solos...known also for their uncontrollable bloodlust :tup:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:Image
pfft..fuck that, nigga, this bitch is getting archived. give it another page and a half of brutality and you'll agree
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

instant faggot

And Phil is making music. Beautiful, harmonious music.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

your pretty stupid man. everyone is against phill. if he secretly hated dimebag his whole life then why would he be in pantera for liike almost 20 years. your a fucking retard. dont make up these rumors about phill, yea maybe hes an asshole. but dont say shit untill you hear the real truth.

:fu:
you know sometimes i wonder..
blankillusion
Creampuff
Location: on a upside down burning cross with 666 carved in my forehead

Re: Phil Anselmo is sorrowful because he fears for his life

Post by blankillusion »

instant larry wrote:He's doing all this 'I love you Dimebag bless you most beautiful person in the world' thing because he's afraid someone might exact revenge. After all, he was the one who asked for Dimebag to be beaten, so he's afraid some psycho dimebag fan wants to kill him. Sure he feels sorry but you have to be stupid not to see another motive for all this.

Hints: Phil now wants to drop out of the limelight, stop making music, so that he's harder to find, and stay away from the public eye long enough to be forgotten.
Dumb fuck read that whole interview, don't just take in what the media put out.. Think for yourself!!!!
[img]http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1575/davidallancoe17dq.jpg[/img]

"then you should do everything in your power TO KNOCK HIS FUCKING BRAINS OUT." - DAC
blankillusion
Creampuff

Post by blankillusion »

"He would attack me, vocally. And just knowing that he was so much smaller than me I could kill him like a fuckin' piece of vapor, you know, he would turn into vapor — his chin would, at least, if I fuckin' smacked it. And he knows that. The world should know that. So physically, of course, he deserves to be beaten severely.

The part they left out..
"But of course, that's criminal and I won't do such a thing…

"then you should do everything in your power TO KNOCK HIS FUCKING BRAINS OUT." - DAC
instant larry
Far Beyond Driven

Post by instant larry »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:your pretty stupid man. everyone is against phill. if he secretly hated dimebag his whole life then why would he be in pantera for liike almost 20 years. your a fucking retard. dont make up these rumors about phill, yea maybe hes an asshole. but dont say shit untill you hear the real truth.

You don't have to hate someone your whole life to quit a band. Quarrels can happen any time, leaving people bitter.
blankillusion wrote:The part they left out..
That doesn't make it any less worse. When things aren't going your way, do the easy thing and blame it on someone else (the media), because theres plenty of gullible idiots like you.
blankillusion wrote:Think for yourself!!!!
I am thinking for myself, you ain't thinking for yourself ya handicapped motherfucker.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

blankillusion wrote:
instant larry wrote:He's doing all this 'I love you Dimebag bless you most beautiful person in the world' thing because he's afraid someone might exact revenge. After all, he was the one who asked for Dimebag to be beaten, so he's afraid some psycho dimebag fan wants to kill him. Sure he feels sorry but you have to be stupid not to see another motive for all this.

Dumb fuck read that whole interview, don't just take in what the media put out.. Think for yourself!!!!
I dig your pixellated confederate flag avatar.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
instant larry
Far Beyond Driven

Post by instant larry »

Browns Town wrote:instant faggot

And Phil is making music. Beautiful, harmonious music.
i heard from your mother that he's going to quit that and commit suicide so he doesn't get shot.

You deserve to have your dick chopped off and fed to your mouth, but ofcourse I wouldn't do that because that would be criminal.
blankillusion
Creampuff

Post by blankillusion »

instant larry wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:your pretty stupid man. everyone is against phill. if he secretly hated dimebag his whole life then why would he be in pantera for liike almost 20 years. your a fucking retard. dont make up these rumors about phill, yea maybe hes an asshole. but dont say shit untill you hear the real truth.

You don't have to hate someone your whole life to quit a band. Quarrels can happen any time, leaving people bitter.
That doesn't make it any less worse. When things aren't going your way, do the easy thing and blame it on someone else (the media), because theres plenty of gullible idiots like you.
I am thinking for myself, you ain't thinking for yourself ya handicapped motherfucker.
hahaha, look at you, look at you... Yeah you'd be a hadycap motherfucker fucker too, if you lived the life i live..

blankillusion
Creampuff

Post by blankillusion »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
blankillusion wrote:

I dig your pixellated confederate flag avatar.
yeah, just keeping it redneck

blankillusion
Creampuff

Post by blankillusion »

this god damn poster dont work right when you whiskey bent

instant larry
Far Beyond Driven

Post by instant larry »

blankillusion wrote:
instant larry wrote:

hahaha, look at you, look at you... Yeah you'd be a hadycap motherfucker fucker too, if you lived the life i live..
sucks to be you then :lol:
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

instant larry i see you've responded to almost everyone except me, the one person who deflated your half-baked theory the worst. cowardice is awesome :tup:
blankillusion
Creampuff

Post by blankillusion »

no,no I make the best of my handicapness...

O
:aargh: (====
O

instant larry
Far Beyond Driven

Post by instant larry »

PhilCore wrote:instant larry i see you've responded to almost everyone except me, the one person who deflated your half-baked theory the worst. cowardice is awesome :tup:
Anyone can be a psycho, even those who appear normal. You never know who'll pull the trigger. All it takes is strong emotions, some encouragement, and a gun. Thats why Phil is appealing again and again to the fans, holding dimebag's guitar up, hugging it kissing it, placing the blame on media. He wants to chill the dimebag fans out, y'know what i mean?
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

instant larry wrote:
PhilCore wrote:instant larry i see you've responded to almost everyone except me, the one person who deflated your half-baked theory the worst. cowardice is awesome :tup:
Anyone can be a psycho, even those who appear normal. You never know who'll pull the trigger. All it takes is strong emotions, some encouragement, and a gun. Thats why Phil is appealing again and again to the fans, holding dimebag's guitar up, hugging it kissing it, placing the blame on media. He wants to chill the dimebag fans out, y'know what i mean?
or he's being sincere? if anything that shit just fuels the fire for the philbashers. i've read all kinds of dumb shit, ranging from his video last year being a 'publicity stunt' to criticism of him not showing up at the funeral he was fucking banned from. tunnel-visioned phil-hating dime fans are the same retarded turtles as the tunnel-visioned dime-and-vin hating phil fans, just wearing a different color shell. they all suck.
instant larry
Far Beyond Driven

Post by instant larry »

Ofcourse theres sincerity, but that can't be the only reason. I'm not bashing Phil, just saying that for the first time in his fucking life, he must be scared. And a damn good reason too.
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

I think he should lay low like he said he would, more out of respect than anything cos pantera was his life for 20 odd fuckin years and he has lost a friend and a band forever! he cant just move on straight away!
All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!
ObliviousMaximus
Creampuff

Post by ObliviousMaximus »

Ofcourse theres sincerity, but that can't be the only reason. I'm not bashing Phil, just saying that for the first time in his fucking life, he must be scared. And a damn good reason too.
It's a nice idea that someone genuinely intending to murder phil anselmo because of the band breaking up would change their mind because of an interview.

Surely even you don't think phil is retarded enough to believe this. This is stupid.
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

instant larry wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
:roll:

Moron.
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
instant larry
Far Beyond Driven

Post by instant larry »

show me your tits

Post by Guest »

Amy wrote: quote="instant larry"]
PhilCore wrote:
:roll:

Moron.
why the fuck are you putting words in my mouth! :x fix that shit.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

shut the fuck up
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.