Pantera-Caged in a Rage or Damageplan-New Found POWER?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Pantera-Caged in a Rage or Damageplan-New Found POWER?

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

I just wanted to know who made the song and who officially owns it? i downloaded it and it said caged in a rage by pantera but in an issue of dimebag i have it says the song new found glory (caged in a rage??) was going to be their hit like cowboys from hell was like pantera's. Anyway the point is did pantera write it or did damageplan. or did they just write it and make it new found power? by the way, what is the lyrics to the song? i can't find them anywhere. thanks

:pimp:

im fucking stupid its new found power not new found glory what the fuck was i on when i said it was new found glory. everyone shoot me please :x :no:

nevermind i found out the difference, two different songs tottally
Last edited by Shred-Dimebag on Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

It was originally written by Soundgarden.
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Re: Pantera-Caged in a Rage or Damageplan-New Found Glory?

Post by p u k e »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:I just wanted to know who made the song and who officially owns it? i downloaded it and it said caged in a rage by pantera but in an issue of dimebag i have it says the song new found glory (caged in a rage??) was going to be their hit like cowboys from hell was like pantera's. Anyway the point is did pantera write it or did damageplan. or did they just write it and make it new found glory? by the way, what is the lyrics to the song? i can't find them anywhere. thanks

:pimp:
your all whacked out
KC-04
Far Beyond Driven

Post by KC-04 »

Spoke wrote:It was originally written by Soundgarden.
cool
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

It was actually co-written with Dave Mustaine back when he was in the band, and they've never recorded it due to legal issues. A version of the song with different lyrics appears on an early Megadeth record.

On a sidenote, who's going to see the Hetfield/Claypool/Vinnie trio in New York this weekend? :aargh:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Edna Bodine wrote:It was actually co-written with Dave Mustaine back when he was in the band, and they've never recorded it due to legal issues. A version of the song with different lyrics appears on an early Megadeth record.

On a sidenote, who's going to see the Hetfield/Claypool/Vinnie trio in New York this weekend? :aargh:
Fuck yeh, i cant believe EVH Is playing sax for them!

This will be a night to remember for sure.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

there's no Damageplan song called New Found Glory :roll:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

:lol: Oh hell no!
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Thanks for lettin me know, but what about the lyrics ? ?
you know sometimes i wonder..
Mull
Creampuff

Post by Mull »

Edna Bodine wrote:It was actually co-written with Dave Mustaine back when he was in the band, and they've never recorded it due to legal issues. A version of the song with different lyrics appears on an early Megadeth record.

What Metal band has Dave not written with?