Pantera suck now

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Power Metal
Creampuff

Pantera suck now

Post by Power Metal »

What the fuck kind of band 'grows up' by turning into a mindlessly screaming so-called 'thrash' band for the 90's that helped make the likes of bands such as Mudvayne possible and giving a pleasant boost for Seattle grunge? :fur: Give me a break.
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Pantera? You must be thinking of Pantara. Honest mistake :tup:
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Also, here's my Myspace, we may have similar tastes in music.

www.myspace.com/spokester
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
Power Metal
Creampuff

Post by Power Metal »

Ah, great way to horribly attempt countering an undeniable fact. A link that fakes myspace but reverts back to the forum, which reverts me to the thread, which has text, which illustrates my point that Pantera sold out.
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

How can text illustrate a point? :)
Power Metal
Creampuff

Post by Power Metal »

Just face it, man: Pantera sold out.
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

And by the way, you're not clever, innovative, or even remotely offensive. You registered for a forum in the middle of the night in order to make fun of the PBB users. Dimebag did good solos. Guess which of you two is the loser. :tup:
Power Metal
Creampuff

Post by Power Metal »

Look, I'm just bored. This is stupid satire. I'm just being a pain in the ass for the night because I dont' know what the fuck to do.
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Go flame the Trivium board.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Power Metal wrote:Ah, great way to horribly attempt countering an undeniable fact. A link that fakes myspace but reverts back to the forum, which reverts me to the thread, which has text, which illustrates my point that Pantera sold out.
fucking OWNED. you suck man, nice try though. pantera didnt pave the way for that shit if you did some fucking research before you typed you wouldnt be here. fucking idiot. you are yet another that shouldnt exist. go hang out with Laura she will you whats up. stupid motherfucker :zzz: :no:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Power Metal is an idiot.
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by croninburg »

Power Metal wrote:Just face it, man: Pantera sold out.
This is true.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

kk
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Filthgrinder
Chronic Masturbator

Post by Filthgrinder »

Power Metal wrote:Look, I'm just bored. This is stupid satire. I'm just being a pain in the ass for the night because I dont' know what the fuck to do.
hang yourself
..::MissBathory::..
Far Beyond Driven

Post by ..::MissBathory::.. »

Pantera started to go downhill when Phil lost his ability to sing...but only to produce grunting noises.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

..::MissBathory::.. wrote:Pantera started to go downhill when Phil lost his ability to sing...but only to produce grunting noises.
I make grunting noises during sex.
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

..::MissBathory::.. wrote:Pantera started to go downhill when Phil lost his ability to sing...but only to produce grunting noises.
:roll: See your Angela Gossow thread.
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

Spoke wrote:
:roll: See your Angela Gossow thread.
owned
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

croninburg wrote:
This is true.
:tup: faster than kip winger did.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

i'm not complaining since pantera's music owned everything after they "sold out".
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

CoercedCoexistence wrote:i'm not complaining since pantera's music owned everything after they "sold out".
This is also true :tup:
tyfighter
Creampuff

Post by tyfighter »

do me a favor and shoot you self right in the fucking throat
Shedding Skin26
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Shedding Skin26 »

If pantera sold out they would have turned into metallica.
This is the last night of the fucking tour and I'll tell you what I'm more wasted then fucking asses ever could be yeah. -Phil Anselmo Ozzfest 2000.
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Shedding Skin26 wrote:
If pantera sold out they would have turned into metallica.
:zzz:
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!
Necrophiliac
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Necrophiliac »

Idiot.
Deleted User 1
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Deleted User 1 »

Necrophiliac wrote:
Idiot.
"I cut her from one stinking hole to the next just like connect the dots" - dax riggs
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Re: Pantera suck now

Post by Bar Rat »

Power Metal wrote:What the fuck kind of band 'grows up' by turning into a mindlessly screaming so-called 'thrash' band for the 90's that helped make the likes of bands such as Mudvayne possible and giving a pleasant boost for Seattle grunge? :fur: Give me a break.
I just saw Mudvayne. They suck and their fans are emo pussy retards. I was ashamed to be in such a weak pit.
Suns out, guns out!
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

am i just makin shit up or was there at one time a panterasucks.com? i could swear there was.. :?
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

I remember when this forum was filled with threads arguing about how pantera used to be glam.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

AlphaOmegaCFH wrote:I remember when this forum was filled with threads arguing about how pantera used to be glam.

who argued they weren't? :lol:
socialparasite
Creampuff

Post by socialparasite »

Grow up man who gives a shit about selling out. Pantera kicked ass after a while of kicking ass you are going to gain numerous fans thats part of the business. If your band sucks then it wont happen. Some underground stuff out there is really good but if the real underground bands keep playing for about 10 years and are good then likley they will gain more fans. Are they going to be sale outs? :zzz:
DaveMustainesux
Cowboy From Hell

FUCK YOU POWER METAL FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DaveMustainesux »

PANTERA RULES AND THEY DID NOT FUCKIN' SELL OUT NOW METALLICA SOLD OUT BUT PANTERA RULES AND :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
OH YEAH FUCK YOU
imwdave
Creampuff

Post by imwdave »

Haha some people say some silly things :lol: and sign up to pantera boards haha, like that Mustainesux guy! Megadeth played a sick show in Australia, regardless of the fact Mustaine may be a cunt or what not, the guy sure is a great performer.

It's almost a Black Metal thing to say too many fans is "shit" or "gay" etc, fuck, the more the merrier, so long as the musics not shit, just means there's more metalheads around and less barsteds around! Although a few of us are real barsteds!
You say you wan't it loud I'll never turn it down!
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Re: Pantera suck now

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Power Metal wrote:What the fuck kind of band 'grows up' by turning into a mindlessly screaming so-called 'thrash' band for the 90's that helped make the likes of bands such as Mudvayne possible and giving a pleasant boost for Seattle grunge? :fur: Give me a break.

If you hate them so much why would you register on a Pantera website, take the time to post this pathetic thread. yet having your name as power metal.

you are one stupid fuck.
:fu:
you know sometimes i wonder..
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

PhilCore wrote:
AlphaOmegaCFH wrote:I remember when this forum was filled with threads arguing about how pantera used to be glam.

who argued they weren't? :lol:
many people, some argued that they suck because of it, some that they were never glam to begin with, and some...some argued about poison until they went mad but we don't talk about that anymore.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]