Lamb of God

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Lamb of God

Post by trendkiller »

Also playing with devil driver and agonyt scence

12/1/2005 Rock City (Nottingham) .
Nottingham, United Kingdom

12/2/2005 Sugarmill .
Stoke, United Kingdom

12/3/2005 Academy 2 (Manchester) .
Manchester, United Kingdom

12/4/2005 Garage (Glasgow) Glasgow, United Kingdom

12/5/2005 Wolfrun (WOLVERHAMPTON) .
WOLVERHAMPTON,

12/6/2005 Astoria (London) London, United Kingdom
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

im definitely going to manchester.
[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

For those who dont know the new Devildriver is fucking awesome, Ive seen the Agony Scene they were ok I guess. That's a wicked 1, 2 pucnch though with LoG and DD, if you dont go you're gay.
Captain Blackout
[quote="Wayne"]fubes does nothing but kick ass and cut grass[/quote]
Go Leafs Go
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

the manchester gig will probably be upgraded to academy 1.
[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

I might go. I dunno. I'm goin to The Mars Volta on the 1st. LoG are playin on the 3rd and Meshuggah on the 6th. I can't afford all 3 :lol: :fu:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

FUBAR wrote:For those who dont know the new Devildriver is fucking awesome, Ive seen the Agony Scene they were ok I guess. That's a wicked 1, 2 pucnch though with LoG and DD, if you dont go you're gay.
Sorry FUBAR, but your taste in aggressive music sucks. Lamb of God is terrible, as is Devil Driver.
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

Izzy wrote:
FUBAR wrote:For those who dont know the new Devildriver is fucking awesome, Ive seen the Agony Scene they were ok I guess. That's a wicked 1, 2 pucnch though with LoG and DD, if you dont go you're gay.
Sorry FUBAR, but your taste in aggressive music sucks. Lamb of God is terrible, as is Devil Driver.
no...my taste in aggressive music is MY taste in aggressive music, terrible in your opinion maybe but only an opinion, me and alot of others listen to Lamb of God and Devildriver, have you heard Devildrivers new album by the way? Alot of Dimebag sounding riffs on there.
Captain Blackout
Go Leafs Go
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Izzy wrote:
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

Aeon_Spoke wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Who are you?
Captain Blackout
Go Leafs Go
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

The new Devildriver isn't too bad.....everyone else on that bill sucks royal dong cheese however.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

Lamb of god is terrible, devil driver is a lesser degree of terrible than lamb of god, I saw them with opeth and wasn't impressed.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

Izzy wrote:
whats your position on strapping young lad and GWAR, IZ.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
Deleted User 1
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Deleted User 1 »

Aeon_Spoke wrote:
Izzy wrote:
"I cut her from one stinking hole to the next just like connect the dots" - dax riggs
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

:aargh: :tup:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

fuck i'm going. not really looking forward to seeing the agony scene or devildriver but im a big lamb of god fan.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

DBS wrote:fuck i'm going. not really looking forward to seeing the agony scene or devildriver but im a big lamb of god fan.
Which gig?
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

probably wolverhampton.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

Anyone else going to London tomorrow?
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

FUBAR wrote:
Izzy wrote:
no...my taste in aggressive music is MY taste in aggressive music, terrible in your opinion maybe but only an opinion, me and alot of others listen to Lamb of God and Devildriver, have you heard Devildrivers new album by the way? Alot of Dimebag sounding riffs on there.
the new devildriver doesn't sound anything like Dimebag, every song sounds the exact same, you're gay
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Lager wrote:I might go. I dunno. I'm goin to The Mars Volta on the 1st. LoG are playin on the 3rd and Meshuggah on the 6th. I can't afford all 3 :lol: :fu:
Holy fucking shit, I saw The Mars Volta at All Tomorrow's Parties this Saturday, they have improved since I saw them earlier this year and they blew me away that time. Be prepared for no support band and about three hours of continuous music. They are unbelivably tight, seeing them live is a thousand times more amazing than listening to the albums.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

croninburg wrote:
Lager wrote:I might go. I dunno. I'm goin to The Mars Volta on the 1st. LoG are playin on the 3rd and Meshuggah on the 6th. I can't afford all 3 :lol: :fu:
Holy fucking shit, I saw The Mars Volta at All Tomorrow's Parties this Saturday, they have improved since I saw them earlier this year and they blew me away that time. Be prepared for no support band and about three hours of continuous music. They are unbelivably tight, seeing them live is a thousand times more amazing than listening to the albums.
Yeah fuck you. They played Birmingham on the 30th and cancelled Manchester on the 1st :roll: :fu:
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

Lamb of God were fucking excellent and agony scence where much better than I expected. Devil Driver recorded some of the songs so they might be making a DVD of sorts. I got a shout out for lamb of god at the end of the set because of my santa clause get up so it was worth sweating half to death. Fucking excellent gig
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

FUBAR wrote:
Izzy wrote:
I think your tast in aggressive music is rather wonderful. As is lagers.
cottonmouth
I will fuck you up

Post by cottonmouth »

i saw this show, missed 90% of the agony scene, and judging by the last 10% this was a good thing. devildriver didnt suck as bad as i expected, and lamb of god was very cool!

this was on dec 8th, LoG all took a blacktooth in honour of dimebag, whereas devildriver held a moment of silence, which looked kinda stupid but i guess its the thought that counts

Post by Guest »

Devildriver are cool motherfuckers. i hung out with them on Clutch's tourbus during sounds of the underground. their guitarist is a pussy and can't hold liquor. but they got a good sound. :tup:
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

yeah he's a pussy because of that :roll:
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know

Post by Guest »

Bodom J wrote:yeah he's a pussy because of that :roll:
i'll rephrase. he's a pussy in that dept. onstage he tears it up.

happy?
mo0sE
Lynch Mob

Post by mo0sE »

trendkiller wrote:Lamb of God were fucking excellent and agony scence where much better than I expected. Devil Driver recorded some of the songs so they might be making a DVD of sorts. I got a shout out for lamb of god at the end of the set because of my santa clause get up so it was worth sweating half to death. Fucking excellent gig
LOL holy shit that was you!?! that was an awesome show, well done dude i saw you a number of times throughout the night, i was in a fizzy or not fizzy t-shirt, you must of been fucking knackered afterwards :tup:
If you're reading this, you're stupid
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

fucking typical, they arent playing Leeds.
"What'chu doin in mah house?...........eating a big ass Sandwich n shit?"
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Metallash wrote:typical, they don't play leads.
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Spoke wrote:
Metallash wrote:typical, they don't play leads.
Aeon Spoke'd
WarPig
Vulgar Bastard

Post by WarPig »

i was at the Wulfrun gig. it fucking ruled. Lamb of God owned Devildriver, but DD still ripped ass. i was at the bar during agony scene.
[quote="Razorkill999"]go play on a fuckin harmonica.[/quote][quote="Edna Bodine"]not an insult.[/quote]