Possessed reunite...Announce Wacken show!

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
charlie
formerly known as threak

Possessed reunite...Announce Wacken show!

Post by charlie »

Oh yes :aargh:

This is going to slay. Fact.
GRIM
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

:shock: :aargh:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

oh my fucking god. i hope to fucking satan they make a new album. larry lalonde needs to get outta primus!
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

:bs: whats the lineup. its gonna have one original member, right?
rObsessed!
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

hektik wrote:oh my fucking god. i hope to fucking satan they make a new album. larry lalonde needs to get outta primus!
horrible idea. playing shows is one thing, but don't tarnish your recorded legacy.
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

They were ok at Wacken, but bored me and they sounded shit and sloppy.
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

the backing band (sadistic intent) were fucking tight as hell. the only sloppiness were the vocals and even they weren't that bad.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Maybe the wind played a part in the odd sound then, but to me they sounded guff.
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

Where were you standing dude? It sounded fucking killer to me and everyone else around me. Sadistic intents show at the ballroom on sunday was awesome too :tup:
GRIM
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

What stage were they on? The 3rd biggest one on the left of the main 2? Last year it was roasting hot, was the weather a bit shit this year? Did they still do those steak burgers? :aargh:
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

Wez wrote:What stage were they on? The 3rd biggest one on the left of the main 2? Last year it was roasting hot, was the weather a bit shit this year? Did they still do those steak burgers? :aargh:
They were on the Black Stage in the main arena which is now on the left hand side.

The weather was shit before the festival began which caused loads of water logging and tons of prep to actually make this year work. In the main arena they had to lay down straw/hay to soak up the deep mud. By thursday it was baking hot all the way through till saturday which actually caused the straw to set fire in the main arena on the friday (pretty fucking scary i might add). But all in all the weather ruled :tup:

And yes, they still do the steak burgers. But this year they were even nicer than previous years. A brand new marinade and they were tender as fuck.

Heres a vid of the fire. It got much bigger than this also and we were standing right next to it when it broke out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x727V3XuJoY
GRIM
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

threak wrote:Where were you standing dude? It sounded fucking killer to me and everyone else around me. Sadistic intents show at the ballroom on sunday was awesome too :tup:
I was standing quite far back, probably in line with with the merch stall in the middle but so I could see the screen. I moved forward toward the left hand side of the stage later on to see if it would sound better but it didnt really change. Sucked because I was lookin forward to them quite a bit, but just sounded naff to me.

Happened quite a bit though, like some bands sounded heavy as fuck and others sounded weak on the black stage.

Immortal sounded really weak compared to how they should have sounded, but corpse sounded huge.

Was good though, fuckin ruled alot this year - Thanks for the weather mostly though. Good thrashy year this time, which I like. Destruction and Municipal Waste were fuckin mighty.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Wez wrote:What stage were they on? The 3rd biggest one on the left of the main 2? Last year it was roasting hot, was the weather a bit shit this year? Did they still do those steak burgers? :aargh:
This year was pretty scorching. Especially toward the end like on Sat. Almost compared to 2004. Last year wasn't that hot at all compared to this year.
morgbite
Lost

Post by morgbite »

Did you see the fire in the main arena? pretty scary.
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

morgbite wrote:Did you see the fire in the main arena? pretty scary.
I only saw the smoke, I was on the other side of it. Looked huge tho, I've had a look at the vids on youtube of it. Was dealt with very well :tup:
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
morgbite wrote:Did you see the fire in the main arena? pretty scary.
I only saw the smoke, I was on the other side of it. Looked huge tho, I've had a look at the vids on youtube of it. Was dealt with very well :tup:
You would think so. All we saw was 2 firemen come out with the weakest pressure hose i have ever seen. And none of the security guards were kicking hay away around the perimeter of the fire so that it wouldn't spread anymore. Thats why we got the fuck out of there and went to the back.
GRIM
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Well, I'm sure they were using all the needed too. A massive hose would have turned that whole pitch into a mudpit for no real reason.
morgbite
Lost

Post by morgbite »

We were about 20 feet away. At first it was no big deal, but when the firemen failed to deal with it and the fire started to spread faster and faster i feard for my life for a couple of seconds.
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

Post by M0oN »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:the backing band (sadistic intent) were fucking tight as hell. the only sloppiness were the vocals and even they weren't that bad.
I know the singer and guitarist from Sadisitc Intent, Rick's a really really nice guy, we met at a Pantera show. He was trying to get backstage to say what's up to Pete Sandoval and I managed to hunt down Pete and let him know he was outside. :tup:

They own the only record store I know of in this general area that still sells a wide variety of underground music.

Behold the cheeeeese.

http://www.darkrealmrecords.net/
Practice safe sex, go fuck yourself.

[quote="Bren"]DONT EVER STOP POSTING HERE OK[/quote]