Clutch to Co-headline with Coheed and Cambria?

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Clutch to Co-headline with Coheed and Cambria?

Post by summers_eve »

CLUTCH, COHEED AND CAMBRIA To Team Up For Fall Tour - July 31, 2007
According to FMQB, CLUTCH and COHEED AND CAMBRIA will embark on a co-headlining tour in the fall. Exact cities and dates are expected to be announced soon.

:lol:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

I saw Coheed a few weeks ago and the dude with the hair's not a bad guitar player. As long as they just jam and play solos they're not that bad. Their songs are awful however. I don't really see those fanbases going together but I'd still go for Clutch.
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

buck satan wrote:I saw Coheed a few weeks ago and the dude with the hair's not a bad guitar player. As long as they just jam and play solos they're not that bad. Their songs are awful however. I don't really see those fanbases going together but I'd still go for Clutch.
I've yet to see Clutch live, so I'd go even if they were playing with Rascal Flatts...but for fucks sake, I didn't see this coming. Their singer's voice is annoying and, like you said, I don't see those two fan bases getting along whatsoever.
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

when he was just doing solos and jamming it had a prog feel, reminded me a little of Rush :shock:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

whoever the vocalist for Coheed and Cambria is, they sound like a prepubescent girl.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

coheed is actually a pretty good band even though the vocals suck. Not anything I find myself jamming a lot, but the band is very very progressive and it's amazing that they have achieved mainstream success without having to dumb down their sound or sell out. At the very least, i respect them for that.
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

I saw Clutch at Bonnaroo, but it was the Thursday night we arrived after driving 10 hours straight, then setting up camp and walking over a mile to the stage. They were okay.
oooiwsugdo
Far Beyond Driven

Post by oooiwsugdo »

i saw clutch open for corrosion bout a year and a half ago, they weren't all that great :tdown:
BFK