need help please

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
nick8012
Creampuff

need help please

Post by nick8012 »

i am new to guitars and i want a donlop crybaby from hell wah wah pedal and i was wandering do you plug the pedal in amp? or where does it go?
metal up your ass!!!
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

if you don't know how a pedal is plugged in you shouldn't buy it.
nick8012
Creampuff

Post by nick8012 »

i really want one can you please tell me where to plug it in
metal up your ass!!!
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

I think you plug it into your 110v socket. I mean it needs power right? it is after all an electrical device
Sam
Mouth For War

Post by Sam »

The instructions to any pedal explain how to set it up...basically you go from your amp into the wah, and out to your guitar. Also, I think if you're running other effects pedals keep them all before the wah pedal in your setup, meaning your wah the last effect with the guitar going into it. The wah fucks everything up if it's the first in your lineup.
nick8012
Creampuff

Post by nick8012 »

thanks man :)
metal up your ass!!!
Henkka
I will fuck you up

Post by Henkka »

Sam wrote:The instructions to any pedal explain how to set it up...basically you go from your amp into the wah, and out to your guitar. Also, I think if you're running other effects pedals keep them all before the wah pedal in your setup, meaning your wah the last effect with the guitar going into it. The wah fucks everything up if it's the first in your lineup.
You just asked it on another thread. :lol:
[quote="hektik"]"I viewed this whole topic with my husband :lol: "
I wonder if they made voices for each username. :fu:[/quote]
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Henkka wrote:
Sam wrote:The instructions to any pedal explain how to set it up...basically you go from your amp into the wah, and out to your guitar. Also, I think if you're running other effects pedals keep them all before the wah pedal in your setup, meaning your wah the last effect with the guitar going into it. The wah fucks everything up if it's the first in your lineup.
You just asked it on another thread. :lol:
You didn't read what he said correctly in the other thread.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

this is one of the most retarded threads ever. i bet this kid who posted it wants to lick kirk hammetts nuts. kirk has a boner for crybaby wahs too.
rObsessed!
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

Brandon wrote:this is one of the most retarded threads ever. i bet this kid who posted it wants to lick kirk hammetts nuts. kirk has a boner for crybaby wahs too.
i took you 6 days to think up that?
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Brandon wrote:this is one of the most retarded threads ever. i bet this kid who posted it wants to lick kirk hammetts nuts. kirk has a boner for crybaby wahs too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

where to plug it in :lol: :lol:
you know sometimes i wonder..
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

first, insert a cable into the output jack on the pedal. plug the other end into your asshole. make sure that your rim is adequately lubricated with water for improved conduction. next, plug the cable from your guitar into the input jack. the power light should then blink. now adjust the settings to your liking. you are in business. if plugging the pedal into an amplifier, it must be located in a filled bathtub. do not stand more than 4 inches away from the amplifier. enjoy your dunlop product.
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
nick8012
Creampuff

Post by nick8012 »

i think that mabe you got a boner for kirk asshole!!! i bet you dont even know what a boner is because you have such a small dick you would need a fuckin microscope to see it.

metal up your ass fucker!!!
metal up your ass!!!
nick8012
Creampuff

Post by nick8012 »

Lord of This World wrote:first, insert a cable into the output jack on the pedal. plug the other end into your asshole. make sure that your rim is adequately lubricated with water for improved conduction. next, plug the cable from your guitar into the input jack. the power light should then blink. now adjust the settings to your liking. you are in business. if plugging the pedal into an amplifier, it must be located in a filled bathtub. do not stand more than 4 inches away from the amplifier. enjoy your dunlop product.
why dont you lube up a nice dildop and jam it up your big pussy and then go fuck your grandma.
metal up your ass!!!
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

hey don't mess with this guy he is rad fucking ass
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

nick8012 wrote:
Lord of This World wrote:first, insert a cable into the output jack on the pedal. plug the other end into your asshole. make sure that your rim is adequately lubricated with water for improved conduction. next, plug the cable from your guitar into the input jack. the power light should then blink. now adjust the settings to your liking. you are in business. if plugging the pedal into an amplifier, it must be located in a filled bathtub. do not stand more than 4 inches away from the amplifier. enjoy your dunlop product.
why dont you lube up a nice dildop and jam it up your big pussy and then go fuck your grandma.
If he had a pussy, why would he need to use lube?

If he has a pussy, how will he fuck his grandma?
Last edited by The Fear on Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
washburnML
I will fuck you up

Post by washburnML »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:If he has a pussy, how will he fuck his grandma?
strap on, probally
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

:no: :lol:
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
CliffandJason-BASS
Hail Dimebag

Post by CliffandJason-BASS »

:no: :lol:
Muthafuckin' Wheelbarrow!
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

hey dumbshit, guitar cable go to input, and another cable from the output goes to the amp. now that u know how it works, i would hate to hear the noise u make from it :)
satan sux my dick
Slimeshred
Creampuff

Post by Slimeshred »

Hey Pal...

Better read the manual before buying a Wah pedal...It will blow your head off...
Its total Domination....