so writing a book about any tragedy is cashing in?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Brandon
filthy degenerate

so writing a book about any tragedy is cashing in?

Post by Brandon »

i guess anyone who has ever made a movie, tv show, or book about any tragedy in history is cashing in!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=75385
rObsessed!
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Fuck this dude. He should hook up with that chick that wrote Layne's bio and have monkey sex. The spawn would look something like the premier Pantera site's board.

Getcha pull, Zac.
lol!
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
RU555?
Far Beyond Driven

Post by RU555? »

buck satan wrote:
Fuck this dude. He should hook up with that chick that wrote Layne's bio and have monkey sex. The spawn would look something like the premier Pantera site's board.

Getcha pull, Zac.
lol!
Yeah, I love that one too! :lol:
"With Pantera, you know it's always going to be about the riff, the riff, the riff, you know?" - REX
heavymetalsoldier666
Lynch Mob

Post by heavymetalsoldier666 »

Its cashing in when you write a book on a tragedy in which the subject who are writing about you previously insulted in album reviews that went on for over a ten year period. The Abbotts consider this an insult due to the bad blood between them and this writer.
Robert doesn't live here anymore........lol.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:Its cashing in when you write a book on a tragedy in which the subject who are writing about you previously insulted in album reviews that went on for over a ten year period. The Abbotts consider this an insult due to the bad blood between them and this writer.
so he didnt like trendkill. neither did i. :roll:
rObsessed!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

i think i might buy it
rObsessed!