BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, AS I LAY DYING Pull Out Of WACKEN

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, AS I LAY DYING Pull Out Of WACKEN

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, AS I LAY DYING Pull Out Of WACKEN OPEN AIR, TYPE O NEGATIVE StepIn

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE has cancelled its previously announced appearance at this year's Wacken Open Air festival because one of the bandmembers is scheduled to undergo an operation in August. Meanwhile, AS I LAY DYING have pulled out of the event due to scheduling conflicts related to their appearance on the Vans Warped Tour in the U.S. Finally, TYPE O NEGATIVE has just been confirmed for the festival, which is set to take place August 2-4, 2007 in Wacken, Germany.

The billing is now shaping up as follows (in alphabetical order):

ALL THAT REMAINS
AMORPHIS
ANIMAL ALPHA
BELPHEGOR
BENEDICTUM
BLACK MAJESTY
BLIND GUARDIAN
BLITZKRIEG
CANNIBAL CORPSE
CHTHONIC
COMMUNIC
DESTRUCTION
DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER
DIMENSION ZERO
DIMMU BORGIR
DIR EN GREY
DISILLUSION
DRONE
ELECTRIC EEL SHOCK
ENSLAVED
FAIR TO MIDLAND
FALCONER
FASTWAY
GRAVE DIGGER
GUTBUCKET
HAGGARD
HATESPHERE
HEAVEN SHALL BURN
IMMORTAL
IN FLAMES
J.B.O.
KAMPFAR
LACUNA COIL
LETZTE INSTANZ
MAMBO KURT
MENDEED
MENNEN
MOONSORROW
MOONSPELL
MUNICIPAL WASTE
NAPALM DEATH
NARZISS
NEAERA
NORTHER
PHARAOH
POSSESSED
RAGE & LINGUA MORTIS ORCHESTER
ROSE TATTOO
SACRED REICH
SAHG
SAMAEL
SAXON
SCHANDMAUL
SECRETS OF THE MOON
SODOM
SONIC SYNDICATE
STORMWARRIOR
STRATOVARIUS
SUBWAY TO SALLY
SWALLOW THE SUN
THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER
THE SORROW
THE VISION BLEAK
THERION
TYPE O NEGATIVE
TYR
UNHEILIG
VADER
VITAL REMAINS
VOLBEAT
W:O:A FIREFIGHTERS
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

Wow thats vital info.
They call me rubberneck!
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Ok, Good. I was wondering.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

yeah, you know, since those were the two bands that those attending were bitching about the most. idiots.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:yeah, you know, since those were the two bands that those attending were bitching about the most. idiots.
I counted 5 bands on that list that are any good, this fest sucks so As I Lay Crying and Bullet for my GayLover fit right in with the rest of that crap.
They call me rubberneck!
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Baby Selwyn wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:yeah, you know, since those were the two bands that those attending were bitching about the most. idiots.
I counted 5 bands on that list that are any good
You need to learn to count first, faggot.
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
Baby Selwyn wrote:
My counting skills are just fine, your taste in music isnt, you colonized Scottish fucking wanker.
They call me rubberneck!
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Baby Selwyn wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:
Baby Selwyn wrote:
My counting skills are just fine, your taste in music isnt, you colonized Scottish fucking wanker.
Colonised?
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Gimp
I will fuck you up

Post by Gimp »

dead forever wrote:
Baby Selwyn wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:
Baby Selwyn wrote:
Colonised?
:lol: colon
[quote="Lager"]Best newb: Gimp[/quote]
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

bullet for my valentine is terrible
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Baby Selwyn wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:
Baby Selwyn wrote:
Your spelling needs a check too. Fuck, did you even attend school?
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

sye is too cool for school
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
Why are you still speaking? This fest is a piece of shit and you're a fag for thinking most of those bands are good, cause they arent, they actually suck, fuck you ok? :tup:
They call me rubberneck!
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

Bodom J wrote:sye is too cool for school
You're not too cool for anything. You're actually a loser.
They call me rubberneck!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

:lol:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Baby Selwyn wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:
Why are you still speaking? This fest is a piece of shit and you're a fag for thinking most of those bands are good, cause they arent, they actually suck, fuck you ok? :tup:
*Typing

And your faggotry is clearly of much higher ordinance than mine. Therefor I > You. Go and die.
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:

And your faggotry is clearly of much higher ordinance than mine. Therefor I > You. Go and die.
Would I be less of a queer in your eyes if I started liking shitty music like you do? I just want to be accepted by you, its my ultimate goal in life.
They call me rubberneck!
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

Wacken is a good trip abroad. A lot of the music is questionable but the atmosphere, drink and especially the food is amazing. The steak burgers really are amazing. I imagine a lot of the other Euro summer festivals are greater though. If sleeping in a tent and travelling on a coach for hundreds of miles didn't suck then I'd do it again. Hot scandavian ladies are a plus point when lamer bands are on.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
morgbite
Lost

Post by morgbite »

Wacken is good fun.
Probably going to hellfest next year though.
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Baby Selwyn wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:

Would I be less of a queer in your eyes if I started liking shitty music like you do? I just want to be accepted by you, its my ultimate goal in life.
Wez speaks the truth. You go to a festival for a good time. Not to question the musical integrity of each band in your own little mind. You won't cease to be any less of a queer to me because you've blatantly shown me how much of a daft little cunt you obviously are.

Of course I don't like all the bands who are playing, but quite a few of them (a good dozen or more) I enjoy and I also enjoy keeping my musical horizons open. Try it sometime.

You probably would enjoy alot of the bands on that list. But I guess you reckon yer just to fucking "metal" eh.
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

weonlywonfiveone wrote: I also enjoy keeping my musical horizons open. Try it sometime.
Considering I more than likely listen to more styles of music than you do, I dont need to do anything. And I've heard a good amount of those bands, I did not enjoy them, so do me a favour and piss off, mate.
They call me rubberneck!
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Baby Selwyn wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote: I also enjoy keeping my musical horizons open. Try it sometime.
Considering I more than likely listen to more styles of music than you do, I dont need to do anything.
:lol: And what do you "consider" that basis on? Sounds like you're preaching. You're a loser - End of.
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

Cant you read? I thought I told you to piss off. Leave this board already.
They call me rubberneck!
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Total moron. Keep going, it's fucking funny.
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:Total moron. Keep going, it's fucking funny.
No.
They call me rubberneck!
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

i was thinking about going but it might be too much effort travel-wise. hopefully the line-up will be a little stronger next year and i'll give it some consideration.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

DBS wrote:i was thinking about going but it might be too much effort travel-wise. hopefully the line-up will be a little stronger next year and i'll give it some consideration.
I reckon this year will be the last for me. I was really looking forward to seeing Vader, but they've canceled. I'll still enjoy alot of the bands though, but the main reason I'm going this year is it's my mates 21st while we're there and we get to meet up with our usual buds there for one last time at wacken - As unless some really good bands come back next year I dunno if I can be bothered with how publicised and expensive it's becoming. Too many wee kids and arseholes showing up really.

Want to check out some smaller festivals through Europe next year.
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

Wez wrote:Wacken is a good trip abroad. A lot of the music is questionable but the atmosphere, drink and especially the food is amazing. The steak burgers really are amazing. I imagine a lot of the other Euro summer festivals are greater though. If sleeping in a tent and travelling on a coach for hundreds of miles didn't suck then I'd do it again. Hot scandavian ladies are a plus point when lamer bands are on.
This year will be the third time we have driven there. Just get in your car, get the ferry from Harwich to Amsterdam (pick up weed), then onwards to Hamburg all in the comfort and convenience of a car. It makes the trip 10 time's more enjoyable than getting on a coach or plane. I flew over in 03 and was tired as fuck from lugging around a heavy bag and walking everywhere.

And yes, you really do go to Wacken for the atmosphere as much as the bands. It's unparalled really. Compared to the Clear Channel bollocks rip off festivals in england, Wacken is heaven.
GRIM
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

threak wrote:
Wez wrote:Wacken is a good trip abroad. A lot of the music is questionable but the atmosphere, drink and especially the food is amazing. The steak burgers really are amazing. I imagine a lot of the other Euro summer festivals are greater though. If sleeping in a tent and travelling on a coach for hundreds of miles didn't suck then I'd do it again. Hot scandavian ladies are a plus point when lamer bands are on.
This year will be the third time we have driven there. Just get in your car, get the ferry from Harwich to Amsterdam (pick up weed), then onwards to Hamburg all in the comfort and convenience of a car. It makes the trip 10 time's more enjoyable than getting on a coach or plane. I flew over in 03 and was tired as fuck from lugging around a heavy bag and walking everywhere.

And yes, you really do go to Wacken for the atmosphere as much as the bands. It's unparalled really. Compared to the Clear Channel bollocks rip off festivals in england, Wacken is heaven.
Yeh I really want to drive across, but have no car, no license, no chance :(

One day :D