opinons on the Epiphone Les Paul Custom please

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

They were also all employed in that movie.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

trendkiller wrote:Image
I have that guitar :x It blows.
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

Revolver wrote:
trendkiller wrote:Image
I have that guitar :x It blows.
do you have the black mamba in the top of the cupboard as well?
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

That black dildo thing isnt even funny, it's just another lame ass photoshop. That jizz thing was worth a chuckle though.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

You've never said anything funny, so your opinion doesn't really count for anything.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

mr vajagner why do you find white people to be the superior race? do you actually consider yourself a skinhead? why so? has any other race ever personally done anything to you or your family? why do you dislike them? why even bother?
im not picking an arguement i am just curious.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

BassPhemy wrote:You've never said anything funny, so your opinion doesn't really count for anything.
Oh wow, another devestating one liner from mr. mcbasement. :roll:
Wagner Vajagner
Hates Jews

Post by Wagner Vajagner »

Funny thing is that you have to have a picture of a black dildo yourself in order to make the photoshop....hmmm..Rumor has it, you are a faggot. :fu: :fag:
I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. I hate your family. I hate your ancestors. I hate the fact that you are alive.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:You've never said anything funny, so your opinion doesn't really count for anything.
More misspellings and poor grammar from the guy who is supposed to be light years ahead of me. Get back in your trailer.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
More misspellings and poor grammar from the guy who is supposed to be light years ahead of me. Get back in your trailer.
Damn, you sure got me with the old internet spell check. Fact is bumphemy, when all is said and done and I get off of the computer, I have my own house, hot wife, and make some nice money to boot.
You?
Still a faggot momma's boy in a basement. :lol:
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Wagner Vajagner wrote:Funny thing is that you have to have a picture of a black dildo yourself in order to make the photoshop....hmmm..Rumor has it, you are a faggot. :fu: :fag:

Uh. So being that this black dildo in the photoshop was originally from a picture that was taken of you, your closet, and the dildo in your closet; you are confirming that there is a huge, crooked, black dildo, apparently complete with a testicular base/stand; in your closet?

Just seeing if I'm making sense of this correctly.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
Damn, you sure got me with the old internet spell check. Fact is bumphemy, when all is said and done and I get off of the computer, I have my own house, hot wife, and make some nice money to boot.
You?
Post pics of wife and pay stub or stfu.
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
You?
Yeah, you're so much better talking shit on a message board to a kid with no job. You're probably absolutely fucking miserable and are just posting what you see, not what you feel. You hate your fucking bills because you bust your ass at work and barely scrape by with your mortgage, your wife is probably a cunt who is gaining weight at a rapid pace, your kids (if any) are probably hell raising faggots who talk back constantly. Your car is always out of gas so you can only go to work and home and deal with your shitty home life, basic cable, and the pantera message board. Shut the fuck up and take a walk.
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
You?
Then you come here and brag about it because in the real world, you don't have anything to brag about. I'll be your friend if you really need one. I bet my room is bigger than your trailer.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

hektik wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
You?
Yeah, you're so much better talking shit on a message board to a kid with no job. You're probably absolutely fucking miserable and are just posting what you see, not what you feel. You hate your fucking bills because you bust your ass at work and barely scrape by with your mortgage, your wife is probably a cunt who is gaining weight at a rapid pace, your kids (if any) are probably hell raising faggots who talk back constantly. Your car is always out of gas so you can only go to work and home and deal with your shitty home life, basic cable, and the pantera message board. Shut the fuck up and take a walk.
What a dumbfuck :roll: Let's see, my bank account is fine, as is my savings, I don't bust my ass at a job, I get paid 4-5k a month, my mortgage is fine also, as is my savings account. My wife is 5'10" and 130lbs, and actually just filled up my truck and my motorcycle with gas today and it didn't phase me a bit, I don't even care about gas prices. No kids.

You still getting ready to quit the 9984598 job in 2 weeks again and make a post about how it is their fault?
Wagner Vajagner
Hates Jews

Kellan wrote:
Wagner Vajagner wrote:Funny thing is that you have to have a picture of a black dildo yourself in order to make the photoshop....hmmm..Rumor has it, you are a faggot. :fu: :fag:

Uh. So being that this black dildo in the photoshop was originally from a picture that was taken of you, your closet, and the dildo in your closet; you are confirming that there is a huge, crooked, black dildo, apparently complete with a testicular base/stand; in your closet?

Are you REALLY that stupid? It was taken from the FIRST time some faggot photoshopped a dildo in there.
I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. I hate your family. I hate your ancestors. I hate the fact that you are alive.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

JesseJames wrote:
hektik wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
You?
What a dumbfuck :roll: Let's see, my bank account is fine, as is my savings, I don't bust my ass at a job, I get paid 4-5k a month, my mortgage is fine also, as is my savings account. My wife is 5'10" and 130lbs, and actually just filled up my truck and my motorcycle with gas today and it didn't phase me a bit, I don't even care about gas prices. No kids.

You still getting ready to quit the 9984598 job in 2 weeks again and make a post about how it is their fault?
:lol: You fucking dumbass, what a way to make a fool of yourself
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Wagner Vajagner wrote:
Kellan wrote:

Are you REALLY that stupid? It was taken from the FIRST time some faggot photoshopped a dildo in there.
Lies
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

JesseJames wrote:I don't bust my ass at a job, I get paid 4-5k a month,
You make 60k a year?
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

JesseJames wrote:and actually just filled up my truck and my motorcycle with gas today and it didn't phase me a bit, I don't even care about gas prices.
Oh damn. Don't live it up too much.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
You make 60k a year?
Yes
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:and actually just filled up my truck and my motorcycle with gas today and it didn't phase me a bit, I don't even care about gas prices.
Says the dude that sleeps on a couch.
Hjs2
I'm Gay

Post by Hjs2 »

I own a an epiphone lp custom, and i wish i never bought it. The thing WON'T stay in tune at all. I'm gonna sell it, then try order in an agile explorer. I've only ever EVER heard awesome reviews for them.
[quote="Chover"][quote="Hjs2"]Life is what we make.[/quote]
I'm going to fucking suck your cock.[/quote]
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

JesseJames wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
You make 60k a year?
Yes
Kewl.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
You make 60k a year?
Keep in mind that's only about 30 grand, as current exchange goes.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Hjs2
I'm Gay

Post by Hjs2 »

JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
doing what man?
[quote="Chover"][quote="Hjs2"]Life is what we make.[/quote]
I'm going to fucking suck your cock.[/quote]
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
More comfortable than any bed. You got nothing on me, fatboy.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
:lol: Whatever you have to tell yourself momma's boy.
Wagner Vajagner
Hates Jews

BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
WTF?What kind of beds have you slept on??
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Your mom's bed, your sister's bed, your wife's bed.
Wagner Vajagner
Hates Jews

BassPhemy wrote:Your mom's bed, your sister's bed, your wife's bed.
That WAS a good comeback, but I dont have a sister..sorry.
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

JesseJames wrote:
hektik wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
You?

:lol: You fucking stupid, stupid excuse for a human. You just don't get it. Coming from a "man" who makes 60k a year you are really fucking dumb. You married a nurse that took care of you in a mental institution didn't you? She's a fat fucking flob of a human being. Post pics of her if she's real.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Actually he married a stripper.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

When did I marry a stripper? Or a nurse? :lol:
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

hektik wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
hektik wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
You?

:lol: You fucking stupid, stupid excuse for a human. You just don't get it. Coming from a "man" who makes 60k a year you are really fucking dumb. You married a nurse that took care of you in a mental institution didn't you? She's a fat fucking flob of a human being. Post pics of her if she's real.
Thanks for that witty reply, I just don't understand how you aren't qualified to do anything but carry metal. :lol:
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

JesseJames wrote:
hektik wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
hektik wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
BassPhemy wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
You?

Thanks for that witty reply, I just don't understand how you aren't qualified to do anything but carry metal. :lol:
:roll: I'm starting out at the bottom, I went into a well established company and got put on bitch work to see if I have any kind of work ethic. I'm on my way to becoming part of the local 17 sheet metal union. Yeah, my job sucks. :roll:
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

sheet metal girl :tup:
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

Dimejandro wrote:sheet metal girl :tup:
:aargh: