I still cant beleave it.

Talk about anything Pantera related....
crystal
Creampuff

I still cant beleave it.

Post by crystal »

I dont quite know where to start. I am 22 years old and when I was a little girl I had a half brother 9 years older and a brother 5 years older and they litsioned to alot.... all pantera and i can remember leo my 1\2 brother blaring it all the time and he had all the videos. and i hate to say that i had lost a good part of my memery for quite a while and forgot about alot of that and when the greatest guitarst in my time was so fucking stupidly killed they played alot of there songs and then i remembered. and im sorry that i lost out on being a fan for so long. when i heard i just held my daughter who is 1 and just cryed for hours, so manny thoughts at once, what the fuck kind of world is my daughter in, and i could NEVER imagen what vinny had to see that night. and god what phill must feal it must be so hard on him but through all the bad that hapen between the 3 there was so much good and i bet that dime knew that deep down phill loved him. i think he should have been able to go to the furnal. he had every right and i beleave that he blames himself for what hapen, but he shouldent. all i can say is im sorry and i still cant beleave it all. now i cant even injoy a good show cause what if the same hapens again. i dont think i could ever deal with that. our kind of music may bring hate and anger but that hate and anger is what brings us together and what frees us and keep us from doing stupid shit like that fuck did. my love to everyone. and im so sorry.

love forever,
crystal, aka black widdow
shit
To cool for school

Post by shit »

:(:tup:
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

Black widows. :tup:
crystal
Creampuff

Post by crystal »

fuckin' cunt wrote:Black widows. :tup:
i have a tatoo of a black widow hanging from a spider web and it starts at my chest and ends on my belly
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

I want to have sex with you, crystal.
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]