Reinventing Hell

Talk about anything Pantera related....
DyingSlow
Creampuff

Reinventing Hell

Post by DyingSlow »

Hail to all you Pantera’s fans
First of all I must express my deepest regrets and rage over the death of Dimebag, then again your country is the only one where any piece of shit can go into any store, buy some chewing gum and a loaded gun
Wasn’t what “Bowling for colombine” all about?
And fuck when I knew I will be moving to Montreal soon, I thought that would be THE chance to see my favorites “Cowboys from Hell” live, since they didn’t tour my region (South of France) much.
Then I got the first blow with the split, but this death is a bummer.
Hope that Phil will somehow continue the myth, somehow as a tribute to the band.
And I hope that somewhere Dimebag and Chuck Shulinder (
Death) are having a blast playing the guitars to the devil himself.
Funny stuff, I was looking in this site for the latest album (“the Best of”) cause I liked the title and the font used and wanted to tattoo it on my arm, and the cover I have is too small to be copied, but I didn’t find it at first. Then I realized that you had it listed in on another title than the one I have (Reinventing Hell) so I just wanted to know how come you have two titles??? Is it one for Europe and one for you??? And why?
Now for any administrator reading this I have a problem: I can’t upload my avatar, I get an error message about your avatars recipient having problems, it’s not about the size of the file itself, so SOS
I mean with that error message I get the” contact the administrator about this error”, but it doesn’t say how, I tried telepathy, but it didn’t seem to work.
PS: So you should put a link to how to contact an administrator, and well sending emails (like the registration confirmation one and all)with no return email addy back will sure make your email go straight to anyone junk’s folder, so try fixing this.
Cheers

I kill myself for you, I kill you for myself
DyingSlow
Creampuff

error in hell

Post by DyingSlow »

the error message is
:fur:
Could not write avatar file to local storage. Please contact the board administrator with this message

DEBUG MODE

Line : 157
File : /home/httpd/vhosts/panterachat.com/httpdocs/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Far Beyond The Great Southern Cowboy's Vulgar Hits

Different track listings for different markets.

Your avatar must be gay.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Re: error in hell

Post by BLAK2TH »

DyingSlow wrote:the error message is
:fur:
Could not write avatar file to local storage. Please contact the board administrator with this message

DEBUG MODE

Line : 157
File : /home/httpd/vhosts/panterachat.com/httpdocs/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php
you cant get avatars from off-site sources
Knuckle
Cowboy From Hell

Re: Reinventing Hell

Post by Knuckle »

DyingSlow wrote:then again your country is the only one where any piece of shit can go into any store, buy some chewing gum and a loaded gun
fuck off. you south france fag.
xxx_viola_xxx
Trendkiller

Post by xxx_viola_xxx »

Hurray for Wal-Mart ! !
hellbilly
Trendkiller

Post by hellbilly »

Knuckle wrote:
DyingSlow wrote:then again your country is the only one where any piece of shit can go into any store, buy some chewing gum and a loaded gun
fuck off. you south france fag.
you know absolutely nothing about america or americans. stfu. i own several guns but im not going out to shoot anyone. your info says somethin about nigeria....i case you didnt know that is a third world hellhole where the flow of guns is pretty damn rampant. if that was a joke and you are from france then you aint funny- oh wait, yeah, you are, and your fag ass country. :fu:
fight us, the american citizens-the most pissed off motherfuckers in the world!- Phil
James
Cowboy From Hell

Post by James »

Tha's a great album, its' really grown on me.
DyingSlow
Creampuff

Post by DyingSlow »

who the fuck said i was french???i am from a great country that your piece of shit army :fu: wanna invade :fur:
SYRIA :tup:
and yeah i am staying for the time being in Nigeria,and for the crazy shit who has shitload of weapouns and is proud of it, to know that your obly excuse is to compare your CUNTry to nigeria is a laugh
i thought you were the land of the free and the brave?? :D :D
pity Panetra is american,then again any country how gay it is must have something good....even if it's just a band or two
Section8
Mouth For War

Post by Section8 »

shut up
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

:fag:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Section8 wrote:shut up
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

DyingSlow wrote:who the fuck said i was french???i am from a great country that your piece of shit army :fu: wanna invade :fur:
and yeah i am staying for the time being in Nigeria,and for the crazy shit who has shitload of weapouns and is proud of it, to know that your obly excuse is to compare your CUNTry to nigeria is a laugh
pity Panetra is american,then again any country how gay it is must have something good....even if it's just a band or two
Good, I hope we bomb your house and kill your family :)
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

we could successfully invade both nigeria and syria before i wake up tomorrow morning. you talk big shit like your country COULD be the most dominant country in the world, it just doesnt WANT to (:lll:). your country couldnt even be the pimple on the ass of america. :tup:
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
FallenLegend
Trendkiller

Post by FallenLegend »

theres a reason the french are so pussy about guns...

they cant fucking use them to save themselves. Useless cunts, ud be speaking nazi-german if it wasnt for the yanks and their love of guns.

Ungrateful bastards.
[quote="Bukkake Tsunami"][quote="Bren"]I am GAY :|): :|): :|):[/quote]
id suck your dick anyday anytime. you dont have hairy upper arms so youre good im my book bro.[/quote]
grim northern man
Vulgar Bastard

Post by grim northern man »

DyingSlow wrote:who the fuck said i was french???i am from a great country that your piece of shit army :fu: wanna invade :fur:
:lol:
her eyes rolled back
James
Cowboy From Hell

Post by James »

"The end will crush the light"
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

hellbilly wrote:fuck off. you south france fag. you know absolutely nothing about america or americans. stfu. i own several guns but im not going out to shoot anyone. your info says somethin about nigeria....i case you didnt know that is a third world hellhole where the flow of guns is pretty damn rampant. if that was a joke and you are from france then you aint funny- oh wait, yeah, you are, and your fag ass country. :fu:
you see, that's the differance between america and the world...in america mentally disturbed people can get a gun at the local store and go kill anybody they want, that does not happen here. and boy do your society breed mentally disturbed people.
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

every non-american Pantera fan i spoke to after it had happened all said the same "what a fucked up country where anybody can get a gun"

in order to have a gun here, you either need to pass a test as a hunter, or your in a gun-related sport.
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
FallenLegend
Trendkiller

Post by FallenLegend »

Ok dipshits, if you actually did some research youll find that the mother of the retarded whack-job got him that gun. Got a problem with retards with guns, blame her
[quote="Bukkake Tsunami"][quote="Bren"]I am GAY :|): :|): :|):[/quote]
id suck your dick anyday anytime. you dont have hairy upper arms so youre good im my book bro.[/quote]
hellbilly
Trendkiller

Post by hellbilly »

yeah, you're right, it is laughable to compare nigeria to america. or syria for that matter. go suicide bomb yourself sand nigger.
fight us, the american citizens-the most pissed off motherfuckers in the world!- Phil
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

:lol: that google photoshop is amazing.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Knuckle
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Knuckle »

Eibon wrote: you see, that's the differance between america and the world...in america mentally disturbed people can get a gun at the local store and go kill anybody they want, that does not happen here. and boy do your society breed mentally disturbed people.
America and the world? you dumb fucker. america and fairyland scandinavia maybe. you even say "that doesnt happen here". so now scandinavia is the world? child.

we know violence isnt as prevalent in your pussy neutral cowardly country. you are so sheltered, and maybe in that respect lucky. it has a lot to do with the fact that there are no niggers or mexicans up there.

the world is a violent place. if people arent killing with guns they are killling with other weapons in places like china and africa. live your peaceful sheltered existence in the land of gnomes, but shut your mouth regarding violence and especially world affairs. true, we have problems here, but you are in no position to weigh in.

you fags arent willing to make sacrifices to fight for a cause, which history has shown means that you will roll over when faced with violence or tyranny or aggression.
hellbilly
Trendkiller

Post by hellbilly »

Knuckle wrote:
Eibon wrote: you see, that's the differance between america and the world...in america mentally disturbed people can get a gun at the local store and go kill anybody they want, that does not happen here. and boy do your society breed mentally disturbed people.
America and the world? you dumb fucker. america and fairyland scandinavia maybe. you even say "that doesnt happen here". so now scandinavia is the world? child.

we know violence isnt as prevalent in your pussy neutral cowardly country. you are so sheltered, and maybe in that respect lucky. it has a lot to do with the fact that there are no niggers or mexicans up there.

the world is a violent place. if people arent killing with guns they are killling with other weapons in places like china and africa. live your peaceful sheltered existence in the land of gnomes, but shut your mouth regarding violence and especially world affairs. true, we have problems here, but you are in no position to weigh in.

you fags arent willing to make sacrifices to fight for a cause, which history has shown means that you will roll over when faced with violence or tyranny or aggression.
well said.
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Knuckle wrote: it has a lot to do with the fact that there are no niggers or mexicans up there.
is that actually your opinion??
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Knuckle
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Knuckle »

Edna Bodine wrote:
Knuckle wrote: it has a lot to do with the fact that there are no niggers or mexicans up there.
is that actually your opinion??
yep. crime is pretty much proportional to the percentage of blacks and mexicans in a community. check out the racial make-up of prision populations.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

it's not that they are violent because they are mexicans and niggers...but with poverty comes crime, and that's why the prisons in america are over-populated.

and again, if these people could not get guns...there would be no murder...if that dickhead or his mother couldnt just walk into a store and buy a gun, dimebag would probably be alive.
the narrow gate
Creampuff

Post by the narrow gate »

C!
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

DBS wrote:Far Beyond The Great Southern Cowboy's Vulgar Hits
Us euro's are too illiterate to understand such a complex title :shock:
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

:pimp:
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Ike Ibeabuchi was a great Nigerian heavyweight prospect who fought a memorable war with David Tua in 1997 and was later imprisoned for allegedly raping a prostitute, prompting his equally loopy born-again Christian mother to start a campaign to unravel the vast conspiracy behind his incarceration. :tup:
Pantera-Trendkiller
Creampuff

Post by Pantera-Trendkiller »

I agree about the guns thing, I think people should have to pass both a physche test and a weapons safety test before being given a weapon. im not sure whether those steps are being taken in the U.S.A or not but theyd definatly be a good start. I own a rifle and love shooting as a sport, but a regulation process really should be in order.

then again, theres so many unregistered weapons already loose in the USA itd be hard to regulate it.

I agree on the Minority crime rates too, do gooding hippie :jew: :fag: s often like to blame the racial makeup of American Prisons on "racist politians holding down tha man nigga homie G" which is bullshit, I bet a white boy would last 5 minutes in a place like compton, fucking reverse racism.

Its much the same in Australia with minorities, especially in the Southern state capitals, Muslims targetting White Australians, gang raping women and attacking surf live savers and then being mollycoddled by the government for being of different colour and culture. shopping centre Santa's and Christmas carols have been cancelled due to the fact it may offend the muslims, yet they can dress their wives up like egyptian mummies and wear skull caps whilst praising Allah on street corners. :fur:

Anyone heard of the cronulla beach riots? best day in modern Australian History :tup:
MOUTH FOR WAR!!
Pantera-Trendkiller
Creampuff

Post by Pantera-Trendkiller »

For the record I love the U.S.A. and Canada, Travelled there in 1996/97 when i was only 8 years old.

:tup:
MOUTH FOR WAR!!
AFPD
Cowboy From Hell

Post by AFPD »

Stay out of Canada. All of you. :)