My band: Our songs

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

My band: Our songs

Post by whitemike »

Got some songs "recorded" so I've put them on our myspace page. They were recorded with a pretty basic digital camcorder at a rehearsal, but ye get the basic idea of our songs I reckon.

Would be cool if ye let me know what ye thought of our stuff. Even got a rather dodgey version of CFH on there too...

But yeh, check them out here Grenville Dodge Myspace

:tup:
Metal66
Trendkiller

Post by Metal66 »

I dig it man.
[quote="Avulsed"]Some white girl I met in summer school said she got pregnant from a black man so she threw herself down the stairs twice.[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Thanks dude
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

do you get lots of hot scottish tail when your band plays out? post pics of some bitches you know.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

PhilCore wrote:do you get lots of hot scottish tail when your band plays out? post pics of some bitches you know.
I don't think there is such a thing, unfortunatly. My girlfriend would beat me if I did though :D
Metal66
Trendkiller

Post by Metal66 »

I was up in Glasgow for the Down concert and saw zero hot Scottish chics.
[quote="Avulsed"]Some white girl I met in summer school said she got pregnant from a black man so she threw herself down the stairs twice.[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Metal66 wrote:I was up in Glasgow for the Down concert and saw zero hot Scottish chics.
We don't count Glasgow as an *actual* part of Scotland. It is basically it's own zone where normal things don't apply. But I was also at that same concert and I would agree with you.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
Metal66 wrote:I was up in Glasgow for the Down concert and saw zero hot Scottish chics.
We don't count Glasgow as an *actual* part of Scotland. It is basically it's own zone where normal things don't apply. But I was also at that same concert and I would agree with you.
:roll:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

It's true though. People who are not Glaswegian (Or do not consider themselves Glaswegian) don't think Glasgow as a meritable representation of Scotland, it's culture or otherwise.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Speak for yourself. Most of my family are non Glaswegian and do not adopt this standpoint. Neither do my friends outside of Glasgow. People who do are just superiority complex ridden morons.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

dead forever wrote:Speak for yourself. Most of my family are non Glaswegian and do not adopt this standpoint. Neither do my friends outside of Glasgow. People who do are just superiority complex ridden morons.
It's not about having a superiority complex. If anyone has one of those it's the Glaswegians (For some reason). Glasgow = Scotland Part B
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
dead forever wrote:Speak for yourself. Most of my family are non Glaswegian and do not adopt this standpoint. Neither do my friends outside of Glasgow. People who do are just superiority complex ridden morons.
It's not about having a superiority complex. If anyone has one of those it's the Glaswegians (For some reason). Glasgow = Scotland Part B
The thing that amazes me is I stayed in Edinburgh for a month last year and all I got was hostility for my accent and people looking down on me like a second class citizen. Yet back home that is far from the case, and I know more than anyone that Glasgow is probably the biggest melting pot in Scotland and lacks those aforementioned traits.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

I get the exact same treatment when I go to Glasgow. Must just be the divide then, but unfortunatly for Glasgow it would seem (At least from what I have heard and experienced) that the rest of Scotland doesn't much like to be associated with it.
Metal66
Trendkiller

Post by Metal66 »

Ha I'm American and people didn't know what to say when I started talking.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Metal66 wrote:Ha I'm American and people didn't know what to say when I started talking.
I dont know what to say now.
Metal66
Trendkiller

Post by Metal66 »

Exactly.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Metal66 wrote:Ha I'm American and people didn't know what to say when I started talking.